IM BACK

it is a spitfire beanie, i used to skateboard before i was into putting on mass! My diet is very clean, i eat whole grains, brans, oats, wheat pasta, white potatoes only after training, brown rice all for carbs. For protein any lean cut of beef, anything ending in loin, chicken breast, tilapia, swai, tuna, venison, and the whole spectrum of fruits and veggies if i have a enough money for them

most muscular shot

His wrists are tiny. I had already assumed that he was a super skinny guy before he put his high school stats. If you look at the tri pic you can see it is really not that bad in comparison to his upper arm. Small skeletal structure will always show most in the forearms, I think.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
My diet is very clean, i eat whole grains, brans, oats, wheat pasta, white potatoes only after training, brown rice all for carbs. [/quote]

Don’t take this the wrong way, but you have a distended abdomen in your MM shot. If you want to reduce that, then reduce these.

The only ‘good’ carbs in the list above are the white potatoes.

BBB[/quote]
Bushy, please elaborate on where my carb sources should come from, this is what i have been taught and i am open to change that and want to.

[quote]SILVERDAN7 wrote:
His wrists are tiny. I had already assumed that he was a super skinny guy before he put his high school stats. If you look at the tri pic you can see it is really not that bad in comparison to his upper arm. Small skeletal structure will always show most in the forearms, I think.[/quote]
yes, my skeleton is tiny, lanky long, and narrow. I have been 6’2" since high school and i graduated weighing 155lbs as a cross country runner. I looked like an albino ethiopian. However I got tired of getting teased for being so lanky and decided to do some bodybuilding.

I am not BBB but i know he is going to say drop anything with wheat. Not sure why the oats and brown rice. Oats i would guess because of avenin but if that has no ill effect it should be fine. And the brown rice because some of the components possibly block other nutrient uptake if i remeber correctly.

I suppose he is referring to the caveman diet which does sound very legit.