I'm Back

So he’s a dude? Go fuck yourself.

leaves thread

I suggest that if a guy gets mistaken for a girl because of a hot avatar and misleading user name, then that should be referred to as “The Oleena Factor (basically the internet equivalent of The Crying Game)”.

[quote]Helga wrote:
Hi guys,

It has been a very long time since I last contibuted anything to this site. I reckon over 2 years. What have I missed?

I am back in the gym now with the body and strength of an ultimate beginner. Wish me luck on my new journey.

Helga[/quote]

Why did you stop training?

Don’t worry. All you need is a foam roll and some Anaconda and you’ll be crossing swords with the guy who didn’t fuck his 6th grade teacher in no time.

I think Klippy’s dead or in prison.

[quote]stockzy wrote:

[quote]Helga wrote:
Hi guys,

It has been a very long time since I last contibuted anything to this site. I reckon over 2 years. What have I missed?

I am back in the gym now with the body and strength of an ultimate beginner. Wish me luck on my new journey.

Helga[/quote]

Why did you stop training?

Don’t worry. All you need is a foam roll and some Anaconda and you’ll be crossing swords with the guy who didn’t fuck his 6th grade teacher in no time.

I think Klippy’s dead or in prison.[/quote]

I have no valid excuse the stopping training. Life just started getting in the way and I got soft. Work, study an family take up a lot of time, and I guess I just didn’t try hard enough to balance it all.

Any way, back to it now.

I am very sad to hear about Kilp. I was looking forward to reading another one of his senseless posts.

[quote]roybot wrote:
I suggest that if a guy gets mistaken for a girl because of a hot avatar and misleading user name, then that should be referred to as “The Oleena Factor (basically the internet equivalent of The Crying Game)”.

[/quote]

I am going to have to do a search of Oleena to find out what you are talking about, but I have never pretended to be a girl. I just have a nick-name that lends itself to an avatar of hot german chicks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I feel sorry for you thinking that a bunch of people on the internet would remember you…

OP, this is Oleena

[quote]Helga wrote:

I am going to have to do a search of Oleena to find out what you are talking about, but I have never pretended to be a girl. [/quote] I know you haven’t. I was just kidding. [quote]I just have a nick-name that lends itself to an avatar of hot german chicks[/quote]

Oleena is a member with a reputation for posting with more than one account (she has admitted to this on one of her own threads).

She may or may not be a girl (due to the use of a hot avatar and feminine user name), but the jury’s still out on that. I can say that at least one of her aliases is male.

Yo, Hel, welcome back.

Welcome back! I’ll have 3 Mass of Bock please.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

I second that!

[quote]kheaslim wrote:
MMF’s have been popularized.

Headhunter has lost his touch. He still tries, but has lost a step.

You refer to others as ‘brah’, not ‘bro’

Oleena is a man…several men, actually.

This: http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5740579/

[/quote]
That shit was funny. I approve of this message.

[quote]optheta wrote:
I feel sorry for you thinking that a bunch of people on the internet would remember you…[/quote]

Considering that there are some amazing people (Push and Yo Mama for a start) that do remember me, I feel sorry for you thinking that I would give a f*ck what you think.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Helga wrote:
Hi guys,

Helga[/quote]

Oh baby, it’s good to be home, aint it? Try that damn sabbatical thing again and you’ll have to run the gauntlet.[/quote]

It is great to be home, I have missed you guys. I am looking forward to reading some more of the adventures of you and Mrs Push.

No more sabbaticals for me.

Hey, Hel, you’re awsome, too. Someone just sent me this Aussie VB joke, and I thought of you:

Two Aussies are adrift in a lifeboat. While rummaging through the boat’s provisions one of them finds an old lamp. He rubs the lamp and a genie suddenly appears. This genie tells them that he only grants one wish.

Without giving much thought to the matter, the lamp finder blurts out, “Turn the entire ocean into VB!”

The genie claps his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the entire sea turns into beer.

The genie disappears and only the gentle lapping of beer on the hull breaks the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances.

The second Aussie turns to the first and says, “Nice going mate! Now we’re going to have to pee in the boat.”

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]JGerman wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
is helga a chick?

IME, austrailian chicks are hot

I learn towards this school of thought. [/quote]

As so I. The accent alone usually does it for me.[/quote]

yes, Yes it does