T Nation

I'm Back

It’s been some time since I have been on the board due to a horrific car accident in late November that caused me two crushed femurs and several surgeries to heal…

I finally got back in the gym this past week.

During it all (other than the 1st week when I was out of it and having the initial surgery… I have maintained my regime of gear…

Test Cyp. 400 e3d
Mast. 200 e3d

also my supps.

protein, R-ala, CoQ10, ZMA, l-carnitine, l-arginine, loads of fish oil and CLA (Tonalin)…

I have gained 20 unfriendly pounds… :frowning:

I am a gh fan, but my source had to leave the business for a time… I don’t know if he is back at it…

Otherwise… all is well and I will get back to where I need to be physically… not easy at 48.

I am 5’10", 180lbs, 14%bf at this time. (I usually am around 8% naturally)… can’t say my diet is clean these days… but it will be…

bought a bowflex (Flame away) because I couldnt get to the gym, nor could I lift plates alone with my injuries… so it worked out well for the time…

miss my gh…

oh, what about AI’s? I ran out of anastrozole and never replenished… still the best…

Glad to be back…

Thanks guys missed you all

[quote]Time2Jet wrote:
It’s been some time since I have been on the board due to a horrific car accident in late November that caused me two crushed femurs and several surgeries to heal…

I finally got back in the gym this past week.

During it all (other than the 1st week when I was out of it and having the initial surgery… I have maintained my regime of gear…

Test Cyp. 400 e3d
Mast. 200 e3d

also my supps.

protein, R-ala, CoQ10, ZMA, l-carnitine, l-arginine, loads of fish oil and CLA (Tonalin)…

I have gained 20 unfriendly pounds… :frowning:

I am a gh fan, but my source had to leave the business for a time… I don’t know if he is back at it…

Otherwise… all is well and I will get back to where I need to be physically… not easy at 48.

I am 5’10", 180lbs, 14%bf at this time. (I usually am around 8% naturally)… can’t say my diet is clean these days… but it will be…

bought a bowflex (Flame away) because I couldnt get to the gym, nor could I lift plates alone with my injuries… so it worked out well for the time…

miss my gh…

oh, what about AI’s? I ran out of anastrozole and never replenished… still the best…

Glad to be back…

Thanks guys missed you all [/quote]

Glad to have you back. It seems like longer than that even.

Sorry to hear about such a horrific accident, but you survived what could have been a fatal accident. That’s great in that respect. How are the legs now after surgery and all that?

Wish you the best in further recovery and getting back in the shape you aspire to be in.

ToneBone

Thanks TB,

I am doing well with the legs… I lost a bit of my right front quad but can most likely make the best of it with some training… I had the plates and compression screws removed in the middle of March and did some therapy to get the range of motion back in my knees…

I was really lucky that my knees were not injured… In any event… I will hit it hard now that I am feeling less aprehensive about the injury… I was a bit ginger about lifting as you can imagine… but I am beyond that know…

thanks again for the note

Peace, jet