I'm Back: This Time Its Comical

I was ready to accept this single one not knowing of any others, but the rest of them sound too much like somebody trying to sound like him.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
After seeing some of the other work from this poster I too am skeptical of the authenticity.

Bahaha. After reading just one of his other posts I know it’s not him. This dude is trying way too hard to be poetic.

It would be fun to crack someones password and post as them. Professor X might use the name of one of his bikes or maybe Magneto. Heck, maybe bicuspid or something like that. I don’t think it would be hard to crack a lot of peoples passwords. I wonder if ya get kicked out for such an offense.[/quote]

This person didn’t hack X’s password, just his avatar. Nothing clever in that.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/7/5/75dd5-84fee_jerkit001.gif

Yeah, right…

I thought his “These kinds of things really wind me up, you clearly aren’t eating enough food. Eat more food and when you’ve put on loads of muscle and no longer need any advice, then and only then will I give you advice.” comment in a beginners thread was hilarious.

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
I thought his “These kinds of things really wind me up, you clearly aren’t eating enough food. Eat more food and when you’ve put on loads of muscle and no longer need any advice, then and only then will I give you advice.” comment in a beginners thread was hilarious.

[/quote]

That was the one that did it for me. He would never say something like this.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
goochadamg wrote:

That was the one that did it for me. He would never say something like this.[/quote]

wait… so was he trying to fool us into thinking he’s professor X? I thought he just meant to parody him, as suggested by the topic name.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
goochadamg wrote:

That was the one that did it for me. He would never say something like this.

wait… so was he trying to fool us into thinking he’s professor X? I thought he just meant to parody him, as suggested by the topic name.[/quote]

He’s also parodying him in 4 other posts.