I'm Back & I'm Sorry

[quote]oboffill wrote:
Still the best avatar ever seen by these eyes. For that alone, I give you 5 stars. You are my hero. [/quote]

To the friends list you go.

Can I be your friend if I promise to pretend you’re my hero?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
So you are the guy who had some stalker-ish relationship with Kratos, right?

You left, ‘discovered yourself’, and now you return with a ‘jacked physique’, and a ‘wealth’ of knowledge, to help us all in our time of need?

Great. That’s amazing. I can hardly wait.

Bushy[/quote]

lol.

Dasleepjin, put those pics in your profile, set it to private which would allow only your friends to see it.

You left, ‘discovered yourself’, and now you return with a ‘jacked physique’, and a ‘wealth’ of knowledge, to help us all in our time of need?

Bushy[/quote]

Don’t worry Bushy…If you need any “information” about MMA or how to get “Jacked” just ask him.

Bill Brasky Super Troll.

MY REAL NAME IS DRAGO! :slight_smile:

[quote]De sleeplijn wrote:
n3wb wrote:
F0rG3tNikeDoMe wrote:
you all suck…i miss prof X, and i did’nt even know him :[

Eat a cheese burger!

Touche.

I was originally against Prof X’s ways but having overcome manorexia, I feel the fast food did help achieve this truly jacked physique I now sport.[/quote]

prove it!!!

Bushy[/quote]

Bushy,

I can see you are genuinely excited to have me back on board and I can understand why. The more educated and experienced members the better.

My contributions to this site won’t be a whorish attempt to get my number of posts up. I will focus on quality and not quantity.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Bushy

Don’t worry Bushy…If you need any “information” about MMA or how to get “Jacked” just ask him.

Bill Brasky Super Troll.

Thanks for the reference there UtahLama. It’s big of you man and I applaud your 180 as you were on my case in the ‘wind’ thread. I see you have wised up.

Thumbs up.

[quote]rasturai wrote:
MY REAL NAME IS DRAGO! :)[/quote]

High five.

[quote]mike402 wrote:

prove it!!!

[/quote]

The art of calling one out is truly getting worse by the day.

I will be uploading some pics into my profile which is now set to private. And I can tell you that friends will not be added without some hard work on their behalf.

By the way, calling out members of T-Nation is pretty lame. I did it once and I really do regret it.

Hey wait a sec here…

You added me as a friend before and your profile is still private to me.

You deleted me!

[quote]n3wb wrote:
Hey wait a sec here…

You added me as a friend before and your profile is still private to me.

You deleted me![/quote]

Sorry man, did a bit of cleaning up. You’re back on. You seem pretty cool.

Interesting that you decide to come back as soon as Prof X said he was leaving. Also, I’d like to know who you’ve been training under for your MMA.

[quote]fallout188 wrote:
Interesting that you decide to come back as soon as Prof X said he was leaving. Also, I’d like to know who you’ve been training under for your MMA.[/quote]

Prof X has nothing to do with my comeback. We’ve battled before but I can respect he’s good at what he does and would know a lot more than I do in some areas. I know a lot more than him in other areas. If he were to comeback and lock horns with me, I would welcome it.

MMA is a recent thing for me. Sit back and I shall tell you a tale.

I grew up on the diet coke of Martial Arts Tae Kwon Do. In the circles I hang around, the boys love to hang it on me for the old TKD but I feel it got me interested in MA so it served it’s purpose.

A few years back I got into Muay Thai and have enjoyed it immensely. I am certain that it is the very best MA. I’ve trained with a number of accomplised MT practitioners and commercial venues. I would rate myself very advanced and will be looking to get into pro Muay Thai very soon. It is big up in Queensland so the opportunities are there.

I’ve been into Jiu Jitsu for a while now too. I started with the GI but realised that was as useless as tits on a bull for MMA. I now train with a bunch of aspring MMA fighters where we have moulded ourselves into some pretty formidable MMArtists.

The recent move to the Gold Coast has been a positive one for Kickboxing and Muay Thai but is lacking in the way of MMA. I’m not too pissed about it though because I probably enjoy pure Muay Thai a little better than MMA anyway.

Hope that covers it…

[/quote]

Sorry, I should have addressed this one before.

I’ve had run ins with probably 20-30+ T-Nation members. All due to a difference in opinion.

Most people like Prof X, Matgic and a few others provided somewhat thought out answers. Kratos just needed to slow down and think about his answers to a debate as his posts smacked of anger and pure rage.

Things got a little out of hand when I said his pecs were lagging. It was mostly tongue in cheek stuff but he took it hook, line and sinker. Went a little wild and carried on like a pork chop. Upon review, he did sport a decent physique but would have been marked down in a BB comp due to the lack of pec development he displayed. This was because he had been injured.

I didn’t stalk him from thread to thread. It was quite the opposite. My infamous De Sleeplijn v Kratos thread was my darkest hour and there was a lot of soul searching to be done after calling out a member. Rest assured I will not be doing that in the near future.

This really has nothing to do with the topic at hand; however, I thought it was interesting that de sleepjn related himself to dolph lundgren. He’s a big deal at my school’s gym (Clemson, which is in Clemson, SC) because apparently he got one of his degrees from here. He got his other from MIT.

[quote]Jacked Diesel wrote:
This really has nothing to do with the topic at hand; however, I thought it was interesting that de sleepjn related himself to dolph lundgren. He’s a big deal at my school’s gym (Clemson, which is in Clemson, SC) because apparently he got one of his degrees from here. He got his other from MIT.[/quote]

I’ve often wondered what happened to the mighty Dolph. The last news I heard regarding him was that he was ditching action films and going to take up more dramatic roles.

Little wonder he has not been heard of since.

[quote]De sleeplijn wrote:
fallout188 wrote:
Interesting that you decide to come back as soon as Prof X said he was leaving. Also, I’d like to know who you’ve been training under for your MMA.

Prof X has nothing to do with my comeback. We’ve battled before but I can respect he’s good at what he does and would know a lot more than I do in some areas. I know a lot more than him in other areas. If he were to comeback and lock horns with me, I would welcome it.

MMA is a recent thing for me. Sit back and I shall tell you a tale.

I grew up on the diet coke of Martial Arts Tae Kwon Do. In the circles I hang around, the boys love to hang it on me for the old TKD but I feel it got me interested in MA so it served it’s purpose.

A few years back I got into Muay Thai and have enjoyed it immensely. I am certain that it is the very best MA. I’ve trained with a number of accomplised MT practitioners and commercial venues. I would rate myself very advanced and will be looking to get into pro Muay Thai very soon. It is big up in Queensland so the opportunities are there.

I’ve been into Jiu Jitsu for a while now too. I started with the GI but realised that was as useless as tits on a bull for MMA. I now train with a bunch of aspring MMA fighters where we have moulded ourselves into some pretty formidable MMArtists.

The recent move to the Gold Coast has been a positive one for Kickboxing and Muay Thai but is lacking in the way of MMA. I’m not too pissed about it though because I probably enjoy pure Muay Thai a little better than MMA anyway.

Hope that covers it…[/quote]

He said “who”. Let’s hear some names.

MJ Penn?

Sandy Couture?