T Nation

I'm Back and Hungry!

Its been a long struggle for me and was not sure where to post about finally returning to my home away from home here at T-Nation. Some may remember me from a ways back. Wanted to say a hearty hello to all and greet any new members as well!

Awesome

I actually do remember you from one of your previous comebacks. Weren’t you sick at one point? How’s your health these days?

I thought you were great on Saved By The Bell.

Welcome back man! Oh and by the way I remember you making plenty of posts about anxiety, I used to have severe anxiety issues too and was heavily medicated at one point. I however weaned off all my drugs and fully recovered through the practice I learned in a book called “At Last a Life” by Paul David, you should check it out sometime!

Keep making those gains man!

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
I thought you were great on Saved By The Bell.[/quote]
Best Post

Welcome back

I thought your thread was titled, “I’m Black and Hungry”, so I had to check it out.

Welcome back, whoever you are.

Thanks for all the hello’s and welcome back comments. I have been around T-Nation for a lot of years( I think since around 2002 minimum) and I am also ‘that anxiety guy’. Thank you for asking about my health, means a lot. It’s rough and has been for some time but I’m back on the fighting track and pushing through everything to get back to my healthy, strong and fit self. I’ll talk and see you all soon.

-Kaleb

[quote]Kaleb wrote:
Thanks for all the hello’s and welcome back comments. I have been around T-Nation for a lot of years( I think since around 2002 minimum) and I am also ‘that anxiety guy’. Thank you for asking about my health, means a lot. It’s rough and has been for some time but I’m back on the fighting track and pushing through everything to get back to my healthy, strong and fit self. I’ll talk and see you all soon.

-Kaleb[/quote]

Welcome back, but know there are a lot of “that anxiety guys” on here now. One put a tracking device in his girl friends pooper because he thought she was cheating on him.

Glad you came back, and glad you are doing better.