T Nation

I'm at Work

all day at the office

Aren’t you lucky.

Sitting in a cube

epic first post… well done

me … too … why do you think I post so much between 8 and 5?

I only ever worked in an office environment as a teen. The mailroom of a major insurance company in Philly. The whole dress-up, kiss-ass, cubicle, power-lunch, casual-Friday thing just plain SUCKS! I don’t know how anyone can do it for decades on end. No wonder people look older than their actual age after a while.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I only ever worked in an office environment as a teen. The mailroom of a major insurance company in Philly. The whole dress-up, kiss-ass, cubicle, power-lunch, casual-Friday thing just plain SUCKS! I don’t know how anyone can do it for decades on end. No wonder people look older than their actual age after a while.

[/quote]

imagine how bad it must have been before the internet :open_mouth:

[quote]Rock_Steady wrote:
epic first post… well done[/quote]

x2

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

I suppose you can look at it like that, or you can enjoy how relaxed and easy it is, especially when it’s shitty outside.

[quote]JLu wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

I suppose you can look at it like that, or you can enjoy how relaxed and easy it is, especially when it’s shitty outside.[/quote]

I sit in a cubicle, but it’s not that bad, really. I worked outside for a number of years, so it’s pretty good working in a temperature controlled environment.

Plus, I have a lot of freedom and flexibilty, since I work second shift.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

imagine how bad it must have been before the internet :O[/quote]

sometimes I feel like i’ve reached the end of the internet

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

imagine how bad it must have been before the internet :O[/quote]

sometimes I feel like i’ve reached the end of the internet

[quote]imhungry wrote:
JLu wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

I suppose you can look at it like that, or you can enjoy how relaxed and easy it is, especially when it’s shitty outside.

I sit in a cubicle, but it’s not that bad, really. I worked outside for a number of years, so it’s pretty good working in a temperature controlled environment.

Plus, I have a lot of freedom and flexibilty, since I work second shift.[/quote]

I too work in a cubicle, this is after working in a kitchen and in a factory, both of which made me want to kill myself. So yeah, I kind of like my cubicle now lol.

The cube is the equivalent of being in a cage. People are not supposed to sit on thier ass and stare at a computer screen all day. The anger throughout the day does however help the training.

[quote]Moto@112 wrote:
The cube is the equivalent of being in a cage. People are not supposed to sit on thier ass and stare at a computer screen all day. The anger throughout the day does however help the training. [/quote]

Epic second post.

[quote]Moto@112 wrote:
The cube is the equivalent of being in a cage. People are not supposed to sit on thier ass and stare at a computer screen all day. The anger throughout the day does however help the training. [/quote]

meh, at least sitting here in this cube pays for my hobbies and a healthy lifestyle which can be expensive.

Life could be much worse.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Plus, I have a lot of freedom and flexibilty, since I work second shift.[/quote]

my cube has see through walls :frowning:

[quote]Moto@112 wrote:

you’re so deep. i want to be you. [/sarcasm]

[quote]Moto@112 wrote:

Well recovering from workouts inside my cage is pretty nice, I like the pay too.

Ok, everyone post their favorite NSFW video!