T Nation

I'm Addicted to this Song/Music Video

Cassie ft. Lil Wayne-official girl

Yup it’s my guilty pleasure. The song itself is bad ass, but I prefer the video. Cassie is so fucking hot it just isn’t fair. Her face is perfect. Check it out!

“check it out” posts must include a link.

Link please.

Oops My bad:

Not a big fan of the music.
But the girl is hot.

It’s tight

I made it through, but only after muting that shit and covering wayne up. Girl is hot. Song redefines garbo.

Girl is hot. But for me the song doesnt flow that well. The beat and her style of singing dont go together.

waylander you know how we know you’re gay?

haha just kidding. giving it a listen “BRAH”.

lol it’s mainly just her. SO HOTTTT. I know someone will like it!

lol bug you said brah again haha

that’s nothing waylander. my current guilty pleasure that i keep watching is the stupid video for “diva” by beyonce:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuDE9vRZvg0

i guess i’m mesmerized by how hot she is and how she can get away with dressing and dancing so ridiculously

lol bulldog wtf @ her sunglasses

cassie is dumb hot.

im addicted to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMMY9oLPLHc&feature=related

i think its hilarious.

WOAH

[quote]bulldogtor wrote:
that’s nothing waylander. my current guilty pleasure that i keep watching is the stupid video for “diva” by beyonce:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuDE9vRZvg0

i guess i’m mesmerized by how hot she is and how she can get away with dressing and dancing so ridiculously[/quote]

who did she bite that “…version of a hustler, of a hustler” line from?

Yeah, real sad thing is you’ll probably start seeing them randomly now that Beyonce wore them

Just dance… everything’s gonna be ok… do-do-do-do-dum…

[quote]dennis3k wrote:
Yeah, real sad thing is you’ll probably start seeing them randomly now that Beyonce wore them[/quote]

i fucking hope not, but i know i will. i mean look at the sunglasses im wearing, for fucks sake ill probaly have a pair of those too.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Just dance… everything’s gonna be ok… do-do-do-do-dum…[/quote]

haha YES

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
dennis3k wrote:
Yeah, real sad thing is you’ll probably start seeing them randomly now that Beyonce wore them

i fucking hope not, but i know i will. i mean look at the sunglasses im wearing, for fucks sake ill probaly have a pair of those too.[/quote]

lol