I'm a Victim of a Drive-by!!

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
I normally won’t say shit to anyone, I deffinately do not mess with other peoples shit until they try to mess with mine.

That’s how I live. [/quote]

Me too, being in highschool I can still get away with it and hopefully teach a few people to be polite or expect retaliation before I’m old enough to go to prison for it.

I really wish we could go back to a early 1900s sort of deal where you were nice to everyone because everyone was packin heat.

But that’s just me. I don’t like being fucked with.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
I normally won’t say shit to anyone, I deffinately do not mess with other peoples shit until they try to mess with mine.

That’s how I live.

Me too, being in highschool I can still get away with it and hopefully teach a few people to be polite or expect retaliation before I’m old enough to go to prison for it.

I really wish we could go back to a early 1900s sort of deal where you were nice to everyone because everyone was packin heat.

But that’s just me. I don’t like being fucked with.[/quote]

even at 15 you are old enough to be tried as an adult in most states for things like agg. assualt these days.

being a legal minor is not a get out of jail free card like it was back in the day.

While reading this I started to think about how a lot of people get flamed for starting threads like these. Usually revolving around the “internet tough guy” responses. I noticed that many people happen to sympathize with the OP on this one. The moral?

Chucks ain’t no joke.

Hope the egg comes out…

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
g star 24 7 wrote:
Well,yeah…

I was also upset at the wasting of good eggs.
A jelly doughnut would’ve upset me less…

Nobody throws carbs anymore…[/quote]

lol its not like your gonna throw bread at people

wow… I probably would have chased down that car like i was an olympic sprinter. You have a better temper then me buddy.

[quote]Wilmernuts wrote:
wow… I probably would have chased down that car like i was an olympic sprinter. You have a better temper then me buddy. [/quote]

A lot of shit went through my head,as I put in the original post.
I can’t sprint in Chucks.
I’m flat footed.
Besides,as I said,that might be what they wanted-
They could just drive off and leave you even more frustrated.

[quote]Nich wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:

That’s how I live.

But that’s just me. I don’t like being fucked with.

even at 15 you are old enough to be tried as an adult in most states for things like agg. assualt these days.

being a legal minor is not a get out of jail free card like it was back in the day.

[/quote]

Unfortunately. Also, if I get a ticket from the cops (not speeding), my season is over. But still, at times, I think it needs to happen.