I'm a Sucky Christmas Gift Giver

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
oh and for the record- fuck books[/quote]

That explains a thing or two

Kama Sutra ? (wicked grins!)

Man’s Search for Meaning, by Victor Frankyl

Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil, if he likes descriptive characters.

Anything by David Baldacci if he likes some action/mystery/drama

Anything by Nietsche (sp?) if you want him to think you appreciate his serious/educated side.

OOOooops! Too late.

I still think Kama Sutra would be a fun gift to give a guy.

[quote]reneeweimer wrote:
OOOooops! Too late.

I still think Kama Sutra would be a fun gift to give a guy.[/quote]

BLOW
JOB

no one cares about karma sutra, just put our balls in your mouth, its really simple and effective.

oh and cook us dinner too.

OOOooops! Too late.

I still think Kama Sutra would be a fun gift to give a guy.[/quote]

I disagree. Unless you plan on trying out some of the moves/positions, it is too much of a tease.

I think women need to be more aware of innuendo and suggestive gestures, unless by ‘fun’ that is what you had in mind all along.

Anything by Nietsche (sp?) if you want him to think you appreciate his serious/educated side.[/quote]

Oh! late now for christmas but his birthday is at the end of January. I’m going to take a look at those David Baldacci books! Thanks Renee.

I also did take some of the guys’ advice. I did take a sexy little christmas picture for him and sent it to him. :slight_smile: It seems like he enjoyed that :slight_smile:

I second Vachss.

Some poster or another recently recommended Olaf Stapledon’s “Last and First Men” in a similar topic: a history of the human race present and future. While on the face of it the subject matter and the conclusions the author draws are ridiculous, the book was still a revelation to me. A mindfuck if ever there was one.

Charles’ Bukowski’s “Burning in Water, Drowning in Flame”.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
reneeweimer wrote:
OOOooops! Too late.

I still think Kama Sutra would be a fun gift to give a guy.

I disagree. Unless you plan on trying out some of the moves/positions, it is too much of a tease.

I think women need to be more aware of innuendo and suggestive gestures, unless by ‘fun’ that is what you had in mind all along.[/quote]

Ponce,

Have you known girls that would buy a copy of Kama Sutra & then act horrified at the prospect of trying page 3, 12, 17, 18, and 22? LOL… “Fun” would be what I had in mind. With b/js. And swallowing! Oh, wait… this isn’t the SAMA forum. (Erase/rewind) LOL

[quote]jchenky wrote:

Oh! late now for christmas but his birthday is at the end of January. I’m going to take a look at those David Baldacci books! Thanks Renee.

I also did take some of the guys’ advice. I did take a sexy little christmas picture for him and sent it to him. :slight_smile: It seems like he enjoyed that :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I would’ve enjoyed it, too. My birthday is in May, plenty of time for you to get creative.

I don’t want you stressing out at the last minute trying to find me a gift. Help me, help you.

:slight_smile:

[quote]jchenky wrote:
reneeweimer wrote:

Anything by Nietsche (sp?) if you want him to think you appreciate his serious/educated side.

[/quote]

Take a look at one called The Camel Club. It was good.

I think part of the name of this thread has an excellent idea in it… especially since he’s a guy…

Give him a sucky… since apparently that’s what you give for a Christmas present…hahahahaha

Wow, I am way too horney to be anywhere near healthy right now. And just think, been off gear for like 9 months now…

W

[quote]World1187 wrote:
I think part of the name of this thread has an excellent idea in it… especially since he’s a guy…

Give him a sucky… since apparently that’s what you give for a Christmas present…hahahahaha

Wow, I am way too horney to be anywhere near healthy right now. And just think, been off gear for like 9 months now…

W[/quote]

dude im hornier than that anyway and im about to start taking some shit. it probaly wont be of any use though since ill probaly breakout like the chess team on prom night.