I'm A REAL Man!!!

THANK 'YA, JESUS and TC!!!

Seems like our friend Teddy Haggard has now deemed himself “completely heterosexual” after it was found that he was doing the Humpty Dump for months with a male prostitute. (Teddy says that doing the “Mocha Poka” was just a “phase” from watching way too much “OZ”; and blames HBO for being the “tool of Satan”).

Sources close to “Teddy” say that all it took was loads of “Alpha Male” and reading every “Atomic Dog” he could find from morning to midnight.

He has now thrown away his “OZ” collection and says that Male Prostitutes with cute little tight butts was “just a phase…”

Give me a break…

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/us/AP-Haggard-Sex-Allegations.html?hp&ex=1170824400&en=e85aa315c9092d7e&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Mufasa

[sarcasm on]
Maybe he was just curious???
[/sarcasm off]

The Board recommended that he go into “Secular Work”???

WTF???

Like…“curing” some of these guys?

WHAT “secular work”, I ask 'ya???

Mufasa

Let’s start a bet…

That he will go into some type of “counseling” of those who “no longer want to be Gay…”

Any takers?

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
The Board recommended that he go into “Secular Work”???

WHAT “secular work”, I ask 'ya???
[/quote]

He’s working on his Masters in psychology, so presumably, that’s where his interest lie.

The board recommended that he pursue a secular career because, as far as I can tell, it is very unlikely that he would ever be trusted with a pastoral position again.

He was just seeking some “fellowship”. Which included some meth and a prostate massage.

He is probably a huge Prince fan

LMAO!

One of religious zeal’s worse example. How can someone be so moronic?

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Let’s start a bet…

That he will go into some type of “counseling” of those who “no longer want to be Gay…”

Any takers?

Mufasa[/quote]

hmmmmm yeah can see that.

Will build up a new ministry based of of that, only to have it crumble when he’s caught in a gay bar in New Orleans wearing black leather chaps, claimig he was only there to do research.

This is too much like an addict who wants to stand up in front of the world, thump his chest and say “See, I’m clean, Mr. Clean, no problems here, all better!” and you just know the guy is one step away from falling off the wagon, and under the damn wheels. Too much show, not enough substance.

And no, I’m not saying that being gay is like being a drug addict. I’m saying that if you have a personal issue of whatever ilk, and want to drag it in front of the world to make us all believe you’re better, then you’re probably not.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
Haggard said in an e-mail Sunday, his first communication in three months to church members, that he and his wife, Gayle, .[g]plan to pursue master’s degrees in psychology…[/g] The e-mail said the family hasn’t decided where to move but that they were considering Missouri and Iowa.

LMAO!

[/quote]

I have no idea what you just said because I can’t stop staring at your avatar.

I’m getting very sleepy…sleeeeeepy…

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
He is probably a huge Prince fan[/quote]

more likely a Nickelback fan

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
He is probably a huge Prince fan[/quote]

OMG!! You made another super-funny.

Nobody cares that you have a man-crush on Prince, get over yourself.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
Haggard said in an e-mail Sunday, his first communication in three months to church members, that he and his wife, Gayle, .[g]plan to pursue master’s degrees in psychology…[/g] The e-mail said the family hasn’t decided where to move but that they were considering Missouri and Iowa.

LMAO!

[/quote]

Iowa? Are they fucking serious? They will get run out, too many “good ol boys” around here.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
five-twelve wrote:

more likely a Nickelback fan[/quote]

Well, he didn’t make it as a wise man.

Just got back in town!

Interesting developments!

Someone was on CNN who did some research. It appears that not ONE person WHO WAS NOT ON THE PAYROLL of one of these “Curing Gayness” Groups ever said that the counseling helped.

In addition, when in DID “work”, it took YEARS (not 3 weeks). One of these counseling groups doubted “Brother Haggard” was “cured”.

Mufasa

This guy is a joke. Just another thing making christians look like freakin tools…He has to much money calling him back for him to be “homosexual” for too long. I feel bad for his wife and all of the people who looked up to this guy.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
five-twelve wrote:

more likely a Nickelback fan[/quote]

I second the Nickelback.

I have to agree that money is involved SOMEWHERE in this miraculous “conversion”.

Mufasa