I'm A Joke

I suggest purchasing a box of crispy creme donuts and lacing them with rat poison and leaving them in your break room. Remember there is no such thing as a problem(at least I havn’t found one) that can’t be solved with a bunch of rat poison.

Lol @ OJ!!

One of my friends at work told me she had heard the women mouthing about me. She said she thinks they make fun of me because I “look like a member of the next Boy Band”. I’m not sure what that means, but I know the Testosterone got sucked out of my body, lol.

Thanks for all the advice. I’ll stop dragging this thread on.

How about you post some more prison lore and info, preferably no gay shit, but that butter things fucking funny… what about weapons…rules ect

most of the replies are from IDIOTS!!! they make fun of you because you walk around like an idiot with your arms 2 feet from your sides, talk about nothing but “training” and how you went off your diet when you had a burger (this is to ALMOST all BBers). I worked by an idiot like that, with his big bloated face and arms WAAYYY out. I made fun of him to his face and he did nothing (like most BBers I am sure he was a punk). If YOU don’t act like an idiot most people won’t treat you like one!

You obviously didn’t read the entire thread…

Do you know “most” bodybuilders? I seriously doubt it. You may know a few egotistical bb’s, but not “most” bodybuilders. Know what your talking about before you start throwing a tissy fit.

My usual comment to someone who calls me psycho for not ordering pizza for dinner is “Try getting laid when you can’t see you jimmy.” Shuts most people up fast.

Today I finally got into the varsity gym here at college and was doing deadlifts next to some girls on the field hockey team doing leg curls. I had headphones on, and one of them said “Who does he think he’s impressing, all sweaty and nasty.” I finished the set and told her to try deadlifts sometime, as they work the hamstring and the glute so her ass wouldn’t stick out so much. I’m makin friends already…

I’m not very big, and I’m not the strongest or fastest guy out there, so a lot of people don’t understand my diet, or why my bookshelf has 10 bottles of supplements on it. I just think of the progress I’ve made, to the point where people from high school don’t recognize me 2 years later, and how if i do it right I WILL be the biggest, strongest, and fastest. Those who can, do. Those who never try, watch on the couch.