'I'm a Huge Pussy' Log

Honestly it seems like you have the work ethic if you just simplify your diet and do some very basic training geared towards bodybuilding (or powerbuilding as some people refer to it) you should see good and steady results.

my general recommendation for someone in your shoes is to figure out a list of bodybuilding foods you can eat every day, and a list of bodybuilding exercises that you can progress on quickly (one per muscle group, except back and thighs which you might have two).

It’s pretty obvious you don’t do enough upper-body work if your bench press is half your deadlift.

Deadlifting 5 plates is still great.

OK, here’s some of my thoughts at the moment,… first, you and I are about the same height and weight, and our physiques look quite a bit different. What I had to realize once I started lifting was that I could just MOVE heavy weights and get stronger, OR I could USE the weights to make the muscles work, buckle down with my diet and get bigger.

WHile it is admirable to DL 5 plates, you’d most likely be better off DLing 4 plates for reps and focusing on eating a protein based meal every 2-3 hours throughout the day.

S

Eat a protein based meal every 3 hours and add some more volume bitch. You have the potential to get a lot bigger so stop fucking around and get serious in the kitchen.

Shit’s about to get real. I just saved money by switching to geico. This means more money for bigger foods!

Right now I’m cooking up 2 eggs, 8oz or chicken, cup of mixed vegginas and 2 cups of wild rice!

[quote]Rugby_Owns wrote:
Shit’s about to get real. I just saved money by switching to geico. This means more money for bigger foods!

Right now I’m cooking up 2 eggs, 8oz or chicken, cup of mixed vegginas and 2 cups of wild rice![/quote]

I wanna see you on a Geico add 2 years from now bragging about how you used the money you saved to become the next Bill Pearl.

another 2 scoops protein+creatine+16oz 1% milk

Rather than randomly posting what you ate I think it’d be 10x more helpful if you kept track of what you ate for a single day, along with the times, and then posted that. That way, we could go through your “daily” diet sample and give you some advice.

[quote]Digity wrote:
Rather than randomly posting what you ate I think it’d be 10x more helpful if you kept track of what you ate for a single day, along with the times, and then posted that. That way, we could go through your “daily” diet sample and give you some advice.[/quote]

Haha yeah I was just thinking about that. god I’m a fucking bitch twat.

Where in Minnesota are you? I used to live there myself.

I go to the University of St. Thomas.

last bit before bed. 3 egg omlet with cheese and mushrooms. Fish caps too, the burps make my fuckin dogs gag. HAHA

[quote]Rugby_Owns wrote:
Fish caps too, the burps make my fuckin dogs gag. HAHA[/quote]

If you don’t already, try to throw the fish oil pills in the freezer. Helps cut down or eliminate burps.

Also

[quote]GLA88 wrote:
Eat a protein based meal every 3 hours and add some more volume bitch. You have the potential to get a lot bigger so stop fucking around and get serious in the kitchen.[/quote]

This is probably the greatest response I’ve ever read. Seriously, whenever I start to slack on my nutrition, I think a voice will pop up in the back of my head saying “Stop fucking around and get serious in the kitchen”, and that’ll help keep me in line.

try doing something other then legs i used to be the same way back in high school i was deadlifting 720 but could bench maybe 350 but then i started using steroids and started benching 550 and even more on deadlifts but with your case like some of the other guys have said do more upper body do chest at least twice a week dont worry about losing weight, but try to do some cardio and last thing work your chest and arms as hard as you work your legs and youll see a big difference in the next two three months, try and tell us the difference

Don’t know how motivational you’ll find this, but there’s plenty of guys that would kill for the physique you’ve got now.

Lots of good advise already on diet and lifting, I’m guessing that if you pull it all together and start to track & react to all this shit you’ll see some real results.

Good luck -
Don

this is priceless:

[quote]erric wrote:
You can lift all you want but if you eat like my 12 year old sister then you’ll end up with the same physique.[/quote]
If this place allowed for signatures I’d use this till the next best thing came along. Thank you, Erric.

“Whatever you do will be insignificant. It is very important that you do it.”

[quote]johnny-longtorso wrote:
Don’t know how motivational you’ll find this, but there’s plenty of guys that would kill for the physique you’ve got now.[/quote]

Lol don’t tell me that shit! I need to here how most guys would fart in my general direction knowing that their winds would knock me over.

TODAY’S WORKOUT!
Neck press 185# 4x6
Supinated narrow grip chin- 4x6
DB flys 55# 4x6
DB rows 85# 4x6
DB bench 85# 3x6
Cable Crossover 45 4x6

Workout notes: Holy fuck I felt like shit today. I usually work out late at night, I think working out today an hour after I woke up really fucked with me. I only barfed once, though. I was pretty disappointed to find out that I couldn’t put any weight on a belt for my narrow chins. god what a bitch.

Today’s Top Gym Funnies:

1. saw a dude’s ball sack fall out his shorts
  2. saw a kid use a dip belt thinking it was a regular belt
  3. Said “Why don’t you workout with a guy who doesn’t have to take pills to get his cock up” to a HOT milf. Okay maybe I said it in my head.
  4. Saw “that guy” grunting while doing rubber band bicep curls.

Today’s Pussy Points (10 being highest level of pussiety):
Well, I didn’t have the strength today to add weight to my chins, but I felt horrible and finished the workout. Usually if I feel bad I’ll just leave and go back several hours later. Because I barfed and kept chugging, I punish myself with 8/10 pussy points. I WILL get to 0/10 someday.

Smell ya later,
Rugby

Today’s Diet:
1030: peanut butter sandwich on wheat, banana, 2 scoop protein+creatine in 16oz skim milk
1130: workout
230: chicken wrap with wheat tortilla, spinich instead of lettuce, 3 egg whites, 1 yolk
530: 2 scoop protein+creatine in 16oz skim milk
700: approximately 8oz chicken, handful of green beans, salad
930: serving of yogurt, clementine, 8 oz organic milk

Did I do better today? Not many vegginas but that’s okay, right?

Later

How is it you weigh 210 and are 5-10 you look much skinner.

[quote]fletch31 wrote:
How is it you weigh 210 and are 5-10 you look much skinner. [/quote]

Deadlifts and squats? I donno.

where is your PWO nutrition??? weaksauce :wink: