I'm 14 Years Old, Training to Compete

Shhhhh!! Just let it happen

Thanks. my HPTA is already low enough, and I am about to inject 100cc’s of test prop, i don’t need to be criticized right now…

Does anyone have a link to that thread with the kid who photoshopped himself squatting? That shit was hilarious…

Arond your calves you can see how its warped from you photoshopping it. Also around your waist and right bicep

I hope you get an abscess that requires amputation of the limb.

and you definitely have ahtletes foot for standing barefoot on that disgusting floor. gross

I’m just trying to get some good advice from more experienced people like many of the members on here. And no, im not a stupid kid who takes ph’s and certainly no gear. Im no where near ignorant and stupid enough to do something like that at 14. Im definitely not an expert on AAS but i do know a good bit about it, i didnt just come here to get fucked with

Lulz at wanting “good advice” when he is being “trained” by a “pro”.

tjt= total jerk tit.

Stop jerking us around you tit!

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Lulz at wanting “good advice” when he is being “trained” by a “pro”.

tjt= total jerk tit.

Stop jerking us around you tit![/quote]

Haha.

X oust this kid!

Whoever was asking before, reminds me of that squatting guy too, here’s the link,

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/16

Maybe it’s the same kid…

Fucking funny either way haha.

At first I laughed, than I realized how bland and sad of a life you’d have to live in order to waste your time creating threads like this.

Go to the gym, or go troll somewhere else. I hear the quilting forums are quite fun.

Thanks Mods for moving this to GAL. Thanks also for the cosmetic changes to the headings at the top, they look MUCH better spaced out and should be better on my phone too.

good laughs. when i was 14 i was twice that size!

look at the shelf of tapes or whatever that is over his right bicep.

[quote]tjt wrote:
i didnt just come here to get fucked with[/quote]

You came here to fuck with us. You tried to win some e-respect with photoshop. Then you start joking about steroids and get pissed when people do the same. What part of this makes you earn our respect?

Listen. You’re 14. (Maybe). If you start lifting seriously, you can look pretty good in a few years. Do that.

Epic thread is epic.

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
Epic thread is epic.[/quote]

[quote]kellerdp wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
Epic thread is epic.[/quote]

Well played.

[quote]tjt wrote:
i didnt just come here to get fucked with[/quote]
If you want to troll go join BB.com. They will accept a dickhead like you with open arms and believe all that shit you are spewing.