Illluminati

[quote]iflyboats wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
iflyboats wrote:
It’s real. They have got to be the most evil people on the planet.

No, not at all. They are simply people who refuse to have their lives governed by majority vote, especially when that majority is semi-literate and semi-numerate. They control governments for this quite simple and intelligent reason.

You must also understand that the morality of the Illuminati is not the altruistic hogwash taught in the churches and on the MSM. They do not regard unselfishness as a virtue. This DOES tend to make them appear hardhearted and cruel to the great unwashed. However, it is really just indifference…would you worry about the state of cattle frolicking about in some mud wallow?

That’s an interesting take, but then why aren’t the using their power and influence to establish a true capitalist system?

[/quote]

Voting and capitalism are incompatible. Capitalism is a very dynamic system in which competition destroys old industries. Voters won’t tolerate the accompanying unemployment and will vote for demagogues who promise them jobs, free health care, a worry free retirement, and a free education for their kids. It then becomes necessary to control the demagogues – to own the government.

Capitalism is the ideal system and would make the masses far better off long term. However, thinking long-term is usually NOT something we associate with the masses.

So you’re saying that the illuminati would prefer capitalism, but that they have turned to pragmatism due to the sheer stupidity of the masses?

ALso, was Ayn Rand illuminati?

[quote]iflyboats wrote:
So you’re saying that the illuminati would prefer capitalism, but that they have turned to pragmatism due to the sheer stupidity of the masses?

ALso, was Ayn Rand illuminati?[/quote]

No. Ayn was her own person in all ways. Brilliant. Not perfect, but brilliant.

[quote]iflyboats wrote:

ALso, was Ayn Rand illuminati?[/quote]

Ms. Rand was a noble idealist. She understood Illuminism and offered her books in an attempt to educate the masses, bringing philosophy out of obscure university libraries and bringing it into the mainstream. Her books are more influential though, amongst Illuminists – look at Alan Greenspan, who was in Ms. Rand’s inner circle. I would say that, while not an Illuminist herself, it turns out that her books actually are more for that audience.

To answer your first question: most people desire some sort of feudalism, especially where they get to choose the rulers.

“Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.”
Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

So, if you had to choose the politician-rulers or someone else gets to choose them, which would you rather do?

For the Illuminati, Its not a political agenda. It is a religious one. There sole purpose in this life is to destroy religion and worship the devil.

I will put this in CAPS so everybody will clearly understand, becuase i cannot stress what this info will do for your life, and how it will help you come to the realization of the world.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THIER WAYS AND THIER AGENDA PLEASE WATCH

“THE ARRIVALS” VIA YOUTUBE. IT COMES IN 50 PTS. ALL THE LENGTH OF 8-10 MINS.

ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED CONCERNING THEM. YOU WILL FIND OUT THE CRAZIEST THINGS DURING THE DURATION OF THIS DOCUMENTARY THAT WILL LEAVE YOU ANSWERING YOUR OWN QUESTIONS. YOU WILL KNOW WHY CERTAIN THINGS IN THE WORLD HAVE HAPPENED, AND FUTURE THINGS THAT ARE GOING TO HAPPEN.

what the hell.

[quote]NDucedStrength98 wrote:
For the Illuminati, Its not a political agenda. It is a religious one. There sole purpose in this life is to destroy religion and worship the devil.

I will put this in CAPS so everybody will clearly understand, becuase i cannot stress what this info will do for your life, and how it will help you come to the realization of the world.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THIER WAYS AND THIER AGENDA PLEASE WATCH

“THE ARRIVALS” VIA YOUTUBE. IT COMES IN 50 PTS. ALL THE LENGTH OF 8-10 MINS.

ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED CONCERNING THEM. YOU WILL FIND OUT THE CRAZIEST THINGS DURING THE DURATION OF THIS DOCUMENTARY THAT WILL LEAVE YOU ANSWERING YOUR OWN QUESTIONS. YOU WILL KNOW WHY CERTAIN THINGS IN THE WORLD HAVE HAPPENED, AND FUTURE THINGS THAT ARE GOING TO HAPPEN. [/quote]

Illuminati are no more evil than anyone else. Think of the woman who was found after 18 years…the little girl buried alive in a plastic bag…

The common man, for the most part, is a low animal that just wants to fuck, drink, and do drugs. They are cattle.

just saw the arrivals(all 50 part) some scary shit man…makes my brain feel tingly.
gonna have to think about it for awhile.i dont want to watch stuff like that(loose change, zeitgeist, 1932 a
true history of america…)beacause i like living in the litle bubble they have created for me but
i just HAVE to watch it! am i the only one who feels that way?

Take a one dollar bill (American) out of your wallet and tell me when you find the Illuminati symbol.