Illinois & North Carolina!

Well…

The Championship is set…

In the second half, Michigan State seemed to play the worst they had the whole tournament…while Carolina seemed to play their best…

Right now I’m pulling for Roy Willams …he’s been close too many times, and deserves that Ring…

However…the Illini are tough…

It should be a great game!

Mufasa

Ummmmm…

No thoughts on the Final Four OR on the Championship Game?

Mufasa

Gotta pull for old Alma Mater!!

Go Illini!!!

come on! anyone but Carolina, the Yankees of college hoops

go Illinoisiissisissis (or something)

Go Illini!!!

[quote]BFG wrote:

[/quote]

Wait, you think Carolina are the Yankees of college hoops? Really? I would think Duke more falls into that line. Winning tradition with an ungodly smug/cocky fan base.

Kuz

[quote]Kuz wrote:
BFG wrote:

Wait, you think Carolina are the Yankees of college hoops? Really? I would think Duke more falls into that line. Winning tradition with an ungodly smug/cocky fan base.

True that!!! But then again- I’m a die hard Tar Heel fan. I would think that if we were the Yankees, we would have a few more titles. We DO have the jerseys in the rafters, though. And it was done while running a CLEAN program.

GO HEELS!!!

ACC, all the wayyyyy!

Should be a great game. Match-ups galore. But i like the athleticism of Carolina’s front line and the guards could/should match one another.

Badger fan! Big Ten fan! GO HEELS-----
for 500

Im here in chapel hill… and its getttin CRAAZZZZY!

This has been Illinois’s tournament to win from the beginning. Tonight is no different.

Illinois is the better team.

They should win and perhaps by double digits.

A Carolina win, which I pray doesn’t happen (I’m a Duke fan), wouldn’t be a shock though.

Dustin

I’m cheering for the Fighting Illini!

John
Chicago, IL

Il by 4! Maybe in OT! U heard it hear first.

Well, I was incorrect. That’s alright though, I just hate North Carolina even more now. :wink:

Dustin

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
Should be a great game. Match-ups galore. But i like the athleticism of Carolina’s front line and the guards could/should match one another.

Badger fan! Big Ten fan! GO HEELS-----
for 500[/quote]

SWEET!

Great game. 2 good teams, well coached, almost mistake free.

I’m VERY happy for Coach Williams!

Two great teams!

A GREAT game!

A GREAT tournament!

“Tobacco Road” Lives On!!!

Mufasa

Congrats to the Tar Heels. Not how it should have ended for my Illini, but they showed heart coming back to tie it up!!

37-2 ain’t all bad!!

What a great & exciting game! Too bad Ill could not meet the point spread! All they had to do their @ the end was run down the middle of the court & do a layup!!! Why were they goin for a 3!!! Oh well! I’m sure MJ had a ton of money of that game!