Illegal Immigration a Huge Problem

[quote]Elkhntr1 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Elkhntr1 wrote:
Your post is very revealing.

No it wasn’t. If you couldn’t tell that from his other posts, then he really pulled a fast one. The only good thing is that he isn’t in the closet. I truly hate people who hide it.

I can’t even begin to tell you how disgusted I felt reading that garbage. A true cockroach through and through. I hear what you are saying ProfX, I was trying to see if there were any redeeming qualities in this organism. This proves there isn’t. [/quote]

I hope that he’s just been fucking with us with all his posts and laughing at our expense. Doubt it though. Sad that such people exist.

[quote]BJJER wrote:
So if my family can’t pick the fruit or as you say won’t pick the fruit, then is your family going to do it. I hardly doubt you have thought this through. If illegals work for $5.00 an hour or sometimes even less, what would it take for you to work in the field, probably 50 bucks or so, and still you would quit after about an hour of work bitching about how hot it is.
[/quote]

It’s a false savings. When money goes out of the US, it stops circulating in our economy. For example, many years ago Ford dramatically increased the compensation of factory workers. The idea was that better paid workers would buy cars, which put money back into the company. It worked. When illegals pick strawberries for $x per hour, everyone loses: the government doesn’t get taxes, local businesses don’t get customers, and the economy loses $x per hour as it goes out of the country. Pumping money out of the country means that our dollar is devaluing at the same rate (inflation), but US citizens have less of the cash… so we get punished even harder.

And what happens when one of your relatives falls off of a roof and gets hurt, btw? Is he going to file workman’s comp?

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
Legal immigration is a problem too. There are too many mexicans coming here period. Lets deal with illegals though.
It is not immposible to do anything. The INS(or whatever it’s called now) is worthless in almost every way. The border patrol and Immigration and Customs officers can’t enforce the law. There aren’t enough resources. Clamping down on the border could be done by our government. The government could also make it mandatory that public stuff be in English only. Stiff penalties for hiring illegals from Mexico and South America would help. Yes I am singling them out, but there have been different rules when it comes to different countries immigration-wise since forever so deal with it. I think it should be harder to immigrate from Mexico and South America, easier to be a guest worker in jobs that our economy has a proven and immediate need for, and damn near immpossible to come here illegally. The guest workers would obviously be taxed but not recieve any government benifits, now or in the future. Would help with our public services and looming SS problems. Also sending money to your family south of the border would be discouraged by all means. We owe Mexico nothing and we owe Mexicans nothing. They do not deserve the American Southwest, our money or jobs here. Fuck Vicente Fox and his corrupt government. Why Bush would appease them is beyond me. The gain does not outweight the loss, even for rich, selfish fucks.
BJJER, wetbacks(the relatives you are trying to make excuses for) are moving to construction. California farmers are having trouble getting crops picked because it is a little tougher to come in illegally and the ones who do get in or were already here don’t want to pick fruit all day in the sun for minimum wage. The farmers built their farms on illegal labor, and paying far below what the job should be payed. That’s why they are having problems. They never planned on paying real wages and now can’t deal with it. Cheap illegal labor has only created a problem in the long run.
Hey Elk, the difference between us and the feathers is that we can fight back. If the government won’t do anything why can’t ordinary citizens. White Americans are still in the majority. They carry the burden of this country and of it’s immigration problem and have the most to lose. They could take it back. I say whites, because blacks are pretty worthless on the immigration issue and hispanics are indifferent, ignorant, or pro-immigration. Stand up for something. This is an important fucking issue and unless the people make it uncomfortable for politicians to look the other way and make it uncomfortable for illegals to come here and be here nothing will change. [/quote]

Ya see Elk. He’s a bigoted retard.

I’m simply retarded.

For sure!!! since none of them are here illegally anymore. I said they came here illegally. Even I had to cross the border illegally once when my mother still didn’t have her papers and I’m a citizen born right here in the USA.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
Pretzel Logic wrote:
Legal immigration is a problem too. There are too many mexicans coming here period. Lets deal with illegals though.
It is not immposible to do anything. The INS(or whatever it’s called now) is worthless in almost every way. The border patrol and Immigration and Customs officers can’t enforce the law. There aren’t enough resources. Clamping down on the border could be done by our government. The government could also make it mandatory that public stuff be in English only. Stiff penalties for hiring illegals from Mexico and South America would help. Yes I am singling them out, but there have been different rules when it comes to different countries immigration-wise since forever so deal with it. I think it should be harder to immigrate from Mexico and South America, easier to be a guest worker in jobs that our economy has a proven and immediate need for, and damn near immpossible to come here illegally. The guest workers would obviously be taxed but not recieve any government benifits, now or in the future. Would help with our public services and looming SS problems. Also sending money to your family south of the border would be discouraged by all means. We owe Mexico nothing and we owe Mexicans nothing. They do not deserve the American Southwest, our money or jobs here. Fuck Vicente Fox and his corrupt government. Why Bush would appease them is beyond me. The gain does not outweight the loss, even for rich, selfish fucks.
BJJER, wetbacks(the relatives you are trying to make excuses for) are moving to construction. California farmers are having trouble getting crops picked because it is a little tougher to come in illegally and the ones who do get in or were already here don’t want to pick fruit all day in the sun for minimum wage. The farmers built their farms on illegal labor, and paying far below what the job should be payed. That’s why they are having problems. They never planned on paying real wages and now can’t deal with it. Cheap illegal labor has only created a problem in the long run.
Hey Elk, the difference between us and the feathers is that we can fight back. If the government won’t do anything why can’t ordinary citizens. White Americans are still in the majority. They carry the burden of this country and of it’s immigration problem and have the most to lose. They could take it back. I say whites, because blacks are pretty worthless on the immigration issue and hispanics are indifferent, ignorant, or pro-immigration. Stand up for something. This is an important fucking issue and unless the people make it uncomfortable for politicians to look the other way and make it uncomfortable for illegals to come here and be here nothing will change.

Ya see Elk. He’s a bigoted retard.

I’m simply retarded.
[/quote]

True that… we finally agree.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
It’s a false savings. When money goes out of the US, it stops circulating in our economy. For example, many years ago Ford dramatically increased the compensation of factory workers. The idea was that better paid workers would buy cars, which put money back into the company. It worked. When illegals pick strawberries for $x per hour, everyone loses: the government doesn’t get taxes, local businesses don’t get customers, and the economy loses $x per hour as it goes out of the country. Pumping money out of the country means that our dollar is devaluing at the same rate (inflation), but US citizens have less of the cash… so we get punished even harder.[/quote]

Precisely. Couldn’t have summed that up better myself.

[quote]hspder wrote:
Precisely. Couldn’t have summed that up better myself.
[/quote]

Hspder -

For as long as we’ve been disagreeing with one another, I have to put my musket down and side with you on this issue.

I’m using the wrong post of yours to quote here, but I just wanted to let you know that there is at least one thing ion which you and I can agree.

So I’m figuring you will soon be re-examining your position on this issue.

I used to work at a Chinese restaraunt. That’s pretty much why I don’t like Chinese. I was civil and did my job though. I have eaten tons of Chinese food and eaten scores of fortune cookies. One time I ate three in a row and then decided to eat another one. The fortune in the fourth one said, “Knock it off, these aren’t a snack to fill up on.” I though it was very appropriate. Also the owner said she never heard of fortune cookies before she came to the U.S., but add “in bed” to the end of them and it’s almost always kinda funny.
And speaking of racist groups getting in uniform and marching around, nobody seems to have a problem with it when the militant hispanic groups do it. Nobody had a problem when a bunch of illegals got on some busses and drove around the country trying to gain awareness for their “plight” either. I think that a bunch of petty criminals with outstanding warrants should get on some busses and drive around telling everyone they can’t escape the system and they were born into the lifestyle. Then when cops come to arrest them, just show the cops cards with their attorneys name on it and a message that says they won’t talk. Worked for the good folks on the immigration bus.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
I used to work at a Chinese restaraunt. That’s pretty much why I don’t like Chinese. I was civil and did my job though. I have eaten tons of Chinese food and eaten scores of fortune cookies. One time I ate three in a row and then decided to eat another one. The fortune in the fourth one said, “Knock it off, these aren’t a snack to fill up on.” I though it was very appropriate. Also the owner said she never heard of fortune cookies before she came to the U.S., but add “in bed” to the end of them and it’s almost always kinda funny.
And speaking of racist groups getting in uniform and marching around, nobody seems to have a problem with it when the militant hispanic groups do it. Nobody had a problem when a bunch of illegals got on some busses and drove around the country trying to gain awareness for their “plight” either. I think that a bunch of petty criminals with outstanding warrants should get on some busses and drive around telling everyone they can’t escape the system and they were born into the lifestyle. Then when cops come to arrest them, just show the cops cards with their attorneys name on it and a message that says they won’t talk. Worked for the good folks on the immigration bus. [/quote]

in bed

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Hspder -

For as long as we’ve been disagreeing with one another, I have to put my musket down and side with you on this issue.

I’m using the wrong post of yours to quote here, but I just wanted to let you know that there is at least one thing ion which you and I can agree.
[/quote]

That does not surprise me, because if you think about it’s also the thing we have in common (besides bodybuilding, of course): living in a Southern border state.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
So I’m figuring you will soon be re-examining your position on this issue.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

Disagreeing with you might be fun, but it would take nothing short of a miracle for me to change my position on this…