Illegal Immigrant Destroyed My Car...

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
How ironic, 5 minutes after reading the thread about the hit and run illegal alien, a drunk undocumented worker from Mexico, plows through a red light and rips off my front end while I’m turning…even tho I had put myself in reverse and he had about 12 feet gate to stop, but was apparently too drunk to do so. After ripping off my front end with his Ram 3500 vs my Mazda Protoge, he decides to drive off as quickly ass possible. I chase him with a disintegrating auto mobile, and call the police. He intentionally cuts down 3 stop downs on quick turn, almost kills a pedestrian and whipes out another car causing it to spin out. The police catch him, drunk, with no insurance and weed in his car. Undocumented worker who got some plates from East Saint Louis’ corrupt ass office.

I’m Latino, so it’s very infuriating when you hear these people related to all Latinos in general. I have no recourse cuz the guy is going back to Mexico, I’m paying out of pocket because the guy is uninsured.

This is what being ‘victimized’ is.[/quote]

That sucks…I am with you. I am of Cuban dissent, but I came here legally. These mexicans can get the fuck out. We have a lot more gang activity and crime since the illegals got here.
I am sorry this happened to you.[/quote]

Pat,

I had a question I was hoping you could answer. Since you mentioned that you are of Cuban descent, is it true that generally speaking, most Cuban people don’t think much of Mexican people? In other words, if someone were to equate you to those from Mexico, is that considered an insult? I have heard that it does, but I would rather ask someone who would know better than I would.[/quote]
I don’t know what his answer will be. But I will explain it like this.
Most Americans confused the Southern Euro/Aztecs are the face of all Latinos, these people are mostly from Mexico and most Mexicans are this uneducated Laborer type.

It IS offensive, when you equate those types of Mexicans with South Americans in general, as much as calling every white person you meet a redneck roofer type. However, anyone but the most close-minded shithead, doesn’t have a problem with Mexicans or Mexico as a whole or as a concept. In fact, most Mexicans that stay in Mexico are fairly educated, industrious, and often more European than their expatriate counterparts. The ones in the USA are kind of the bottom of the barrell.

I myself don’t like to be compared to a Mexican if the perception is that of a Meztizo yard cutter, its even worse, when they say YOU DONT LOOK HISPANIC, as if Hispanics are fukking Aztecs or something.

Mexico is one of the greatest countries in the Spanish speaking world, Mexico City alongside Miami, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Lima & Santiago, basically form the financial & cultural backbone of the Latino world. People from all over Latin America, go to Mexico City to study higher education and even get jobs, there are 600k AMERICANS living/working in Mexico City for the opportunities she provides.

Mexico in itself isn’t a bad spot, it’s just the low class hillbilly/meztizo fucks that give it a bad connotation in the USA.

It sounds like Mexico is not Mexico City.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
It sounds like Mexico is not Mexico City. [/quote]
As much as rural America is not New York.
However Mexico has other seriously developed areas of higher education, such as Puebla, Moneterrey, & Morelos.

Even the bulk of rural and undeveloped Mexico is far superior to you will find in most other nations. However there is a broken, uneducated, narcotrafficking and morralless element in Mexico. Many of whom escape to the USA as being a laborer in a 1st world country is much more appealing than being educated to them.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]JPCleary wrote:

it’s coincidental, not ironic. what is ironic is that you made a thread about how inferior certain people are when you misapprehend the meaning of a simple word. in fact, not only did you misuse a simple word, you misused a simple world that is notorious for being misused. [/quote]

Ok…I get the coincidence vs. irony bit…but I’m trying to understand where he suggested that a certain people are inferior.
[/quote]

in that thread about the black ex-boyfriend. [/quote]

…ah…got it.

Those God damn mexicans from Guatemala crashin up Amerikuh

You know, it’s funny cuz I had a couple car break-ins myself. But wait get this… the guys that did it weren’t immigrants at all! Like you’d think they didn’t get the memo. You know… that only illegal immigrants mess up cars.

[quote]JPCleary wrote:

it’s coincidental, not ironic. what is ironic is that you made a thread about how inferior certain people are when you misapprehend the meaning of a simple word. in fact, not only did you misuse a simple word, you misused a simple world that is notorious for being misused. [/quote]

Ok…I get the coincidence vs. irony bit…but I’m trying to understand where he suggested that a certain people are inferior.
[/quote]

in that thread about the black ex-boyfriend. [/quote]
Snorrrrrrr…Zzzzzz…

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
How ironic, 5 minutes after reading the thread about the hit and run illegal alien, a drunk undocumented worker from Mexico, plows through a red light and rips off my front end while I’m turning…even tho I had put myself in reverse and he had about 12 feet gate to stop, but was apparently too drunk to do so. After ripping off my front end with his Ram 3500 vs my Mazda Protoge, he decides to drive off as quickly ass possible. I chase him with a disintegrating auto mobile, and call the police. He intentionally cuts down 3 stop downs on quick turn, almost kills a pedestrian and whipes out another car causing it to spin out. The police catch him, drunk, with no insurance and weed in his car. Undocumented worker who got some plates from East Saint Louis’ corrupt ass office.

I’m Latino, so it’s very infuriating when you hear these people related to all Latinos in general. I have no recourse cuz the guy is going back to Mexico, I’m paying out of pocket because the guy is uninsured.

Shenanigans.[/quote]

Shit you beat me to it. Must be that Time Zone difference!

The day the law goes into effect, 5 buses filled with illegal aliens is leaving Los Angeles headed for Phoenix. They are telling Arizona Law Enforcement ahead of time that they will be going there, and these buses are filled with illegal aliens. They are taunting the cops to pull them over and deport them. They are playing with fire, Sheriff Joe will pull them over for tires being too low or something, and you will see maybe 200 or so illegals getting deported LOL.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]FutureGL wrote:
You know, it’s funny cuz I had a couple car break-ins myself. But wait get this… the guys that did it weren’t immigrants at all! Like you’d think they didn’t get the memo. You know… that only illegal immigrants mess up cars.[/quote]

Illegals only mess with the cars of people who have a modicum of intelligence.[/quote]

The logic in this thread is as follows: had they not been here (and they’re not supposed to be) this wouldn’t have happened.

The OP could have posted about a legal nihon kara kita imin that busted up his car too, and anger would then be transferred to legal Japanese immigrants. I get that if a person isn’t in the country that they can’t commit a crime here, but it’s not as though this kind of thing doesn’t happen 98% of the time at the hands of people who are legal citizens.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The day the law goes into effect, 5 buses filled with illegal aliens is leaving Los Angeles headed for Phoenix. They are telling Arizona Law Enforcement ahead of time that they will be going there, and these buses are filled with illegal aliens. They are taunting the cops to pull them over and deport them. They are playing with fire, Sheriff Joe will pull them over for tires being too low or something, and you will see maybe 200 or so illegals getting deported LOL. [/quote]

Wouldn’t this be considered entrapment? Because of the anynomous tip would there not be probable cause to pull them over?

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The day the law goes into effect, 5 buses filled with illegal aliens is leaving Los Angeles headed for Phoenix. They are telling Arizona Law Enforcement ahead of time that they will be going there, and these buses are filled with illegal aliens. They are taunting the cops to pull them over and deport them. They are playing with fire, Sheriff Joe will pull them over for tires being too low or something, and you will see maybe 200 or so illegals getting deported LOL. [/quote]

Wouldn’t this be considered entrapment? Because of the anynomous tip would there not be probable cause to pull them over? [/quote]

Not if the illegal aliens are planning for and announcing their arrival to the great state of Arizona.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

People who have a brain, like you, are welcome here. I’d have no issue with those who are legal, live by their own efforts, and make the country better by their presence. You are a true American.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Wouldn’t this be considered entrapment? Because of the anynomous tip would there not be probable cause to pull them over? [/quote]

I don’t think Sheriff Joe gives a shit LOL, it’s also not anonymous either, they have given their names openly.

[quote]FutureGL wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]FutureGL wrote:
You know, it’s funny cuz I had a couple car break-ins myself. But wait get this… the guys that did it weren’t immigrants at all! Like you’d think they didn’t get the memo. You know… that only illegal immigrants mess up cars.[/quote]

Illegals only mess with the cars of people who have a modicum of intelligence.[/quote]

The logic in this thread is as follows: had they not been here (and they’re not supposed to be) this wouldn’t have happened.

The OP could have posted about a legal nihon kara kita imin that busted up his car too, and anger would then be transferred to legal Japanese immigrants. I get that if a person isn’t in the country that they can’t commit a crime here, but it’s not as though this kind of thing doesn’t happen 98% of the time at the hands of people who are legal citizens.

[/quote]

the logic is pretty simple. If they illegal alien had been stopped at the border he would not have been in the country illegally and present to destroy the car

if not but for…

if he wasn’t here, he could not have committed the crime

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

[quote]FutureGL wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]FutureGL wrote:

[/quote]

the logic is pretty simple. If they illegal alien had been stopped at the border he would not have been in the country illegally and present to destroy the car

if not but for…

[/quote]

Yeah but something still seems flawed here. It doesn’t take an illegal immigrant to do something like this. If he weren’t here, he wouldn’t have committed the crime, but that’s not to say that it wouldn’t have happened.

[quote]FutureGL wrote:

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

[quote]FutureGL wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]FutureGL wrote:

[/quote]

if not but for…

[/quote]

Yeah but something still seems flawed here. It doesn’t take an illegal immigrant to do something like this. If he weren’t here, he wouldn’t have committed the crime, but that’s not to say that it wouldn’t have happened.[/quote]

yah, that is exactly the situation.

That one person committed that crime. It doesn’t mean that other people don’t commit other crimes. But that singular person committed that crime. If that singular person was not here illegally that singular person would not have been present to commit that specific crime on that day, at that time, in that instance.

No one here has said other crimes don’t happen, but this one would not have if not but for that criminal border jumper being here illegally.

I road bike often. I’ve been hit twice in the last five years in southern california. First time, I had the ride-of-way going downhill about 30mph. Giant mid 70’s Ford T-bird or something guns it through a stop light and we collide. Me = 2700 dollar Lightspeed titanium bike crunched to shit, broken tibia, dislocated shoulder, lots of road rash. The lady actually did stop to see if i was ok, after i rolled across her hood with half of my bike still in my hands. A cop actually happened to stop at the scene as well. He assesses my condition, calls an ambulance, then goes to speak to the very nervous looking lady for a minute. Then he comes over to me and says, she’s an illegal immigrant, has no driver’s license, and there’s not much i can do about this situation besides eat it. In short, I ate $4800 in medical bills, 1200 for bike repairs, and spent the better part of a year recovering. She drove away without a license, insurance or anything because i guess the cop didnt feel like calling la migra or something. i was so fucked up i didnt even notice that part till i happened to remember it about 5 months afterward, when i was talking with a friend about it.
The second time was a hit and run, beater toyota pickup, Baja plates. Go figure.

[quote]azurescen wrote:
I road bike often. I’ve been hit twice in the last five years in southern california. First time, I had the ride-of-way going downhill about 30mph. Giant mid 70’s Ford T-bird or something guns it through a stop light and we collide. Me = 2700 dollar Lightspeed titanium bike crunched to shit, broken tibia, dislocated shoulder, lots of road rash. The lady actually did stop to see if i was ok, after i rolled across her hood with half of my bike still in my hands. A cop actually happened to stop at the scene as well. He assesses my condition, calls an ambulance, then goes to speak to the very nervous looking lady for a minute. Then he comes over to me and says, she’s an illegal immigrant, has no driver’s license, and there’s not much i can do about this situation besides eat it. In short, I ate $4800 in medical bills, 1200 for bike repairs, and spent the better part of a year recovering. She drove away without a license, insurance or anything because i guess the cop didnt feel like calling la migra or something. i was so fucked up i didnt even notice that part till i happened to remember it about 5 months afterward, when i was talking with a friend about it.
The second time was a hit and run, beater toyota pickup, Baja plates. Go figure.[/quote]

Man that sucks!!!

This is why we need better enforcement of our borders and drivers checked when crossing to verify drivers license and insurance.