Illegal Immigrant Destroyed My Car...

How ironic, 5 minutes after reading the thread about the hit and run illegal alien, a drunk undocumented worker from Mexico, plows through a red light and rips off my front end while I’m turning…even tho I had put myself in reverse and he had about 12 feet gate to stop, but was apparently too drunk to do so. After ripping off my front end with his Ram 3500 vs my Mazda Protoge, he decides to drive off as quickly ass possible. I chase him with a disintegrating auto mobile, and call the police. He intentionally cuts down 3 stop downs on quick turn, almost kills a pedestrian and whipes out another car causing it to spin out. The police catch him, drunk, with no insurance and weed in his car. Undocumented worker who got some plates from East Saint Louis’ corrupt ass office.

I’m Latino, so it’s very infuriating when you hear these people related to all Latinos in general. I have no recourse cuz the guy is going back to Mexico, I’m paying out of pocket because the guy is uninsured.

This is what being ‘victimized’ is.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
How ironic, 5 minutes after reading the thread about the hit and run illegal alien, a drunk undocumented worker from Mexico, plows through a red light and rips off my front end while I’m turning…even tho I had put myself in reverse and he had about 12 feet gate to stop, but was apparently too drunk to do so. After ripping off my front end with his Ram 3500 vs my Mazda Protoge, he decides to drive off as quickly ass possible. I chase him with a disintegrating auto mobile, and call the police. He intentionally cuts down 3 stop downs on quick turn, almost kills a pedestrian and whipes out another car causing it to spin out. The police catch him, drunk, with no insurance and weed in his car. Undocumented worker who got some plates from East Saint Louis’ corrupt ass office.

I’m Latino, so it’s very infuriating when you hear these people related to all Latinos in general. I have no recourse cuz the guy is going back to Mexico, I’m paying out of pocket because the guy is uninsured.

This is what being ‘victimized’ is.[/quote]

Hoss, welcome to America. Haha

Care to provide a local news link? This is horrid.

Nobody died. No news link that I know of yet.

it’s coincidental, not ironic. what is ironic is that you made a thread about how inferior certain people are when you misapprehend the meaning of a simple word. in fact, not only did you misuse a simple word, you misused a simple world that is notorious for being misused.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

Shenanigans.

This happened in San Diego this weekend.

This is why folks here avoid drivers with Baja plates.

I thought they enriched our society, and were here only to work. Silly me.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
it’s coincidental, not ironic. what is ironic is that you made a thread about how inferior certain people are when you misapprehend the meaning of a simple word. in fact, not only did you misuse a simple word, you misused a simple world that is notorious for being misused. [/quote]
Which one?

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

it’s coincidental, not ironic. what is ironic is that you made a thread about how inferior certain people are when you misapprehend the meaning of a simple word. in fact, not only did you misuse a simple word, you misused a simple world that is notorious for being misused. [/quote]
Which one?[/quote]

Irony. An example would be calling the Futilist “a really bright guy” in a manner or tone that obviously conveys that you think him to be an ass hat.
Oh, and par for the prick, he goes on to butcher the meaning of the word “ironic” far worse than you did. But he does get points for using the word misapprehend instead of the more commonly used misunderstood.
After all, he is such a bright little college boy. (See my clever use of irony there? I really think he is little more than a parrot that regurgitates whatever he was force feed in class that day.)

And ya, it is IRONIC. I didn’t butcher that definition. I’m not going to argue this fag definition with Alanis Morrissette over here. Lame troll is lame.

Horrible story. That sucks.

We on same side but, what you are stating would be ‘sarcasm.’
It would be IRONY if the Federalist, were a really bright guy, and then went and smashed his forehead on keyboard to make psychobabble.

Irony would be what you just did. Going from correcting someone who corrected someone for misusing irony, by giving an example which isn’t ironic. Irony is when something happens which was more or less exactly the opposite of what was anticipated to happen.

In my case, I believe it was ironic. I was on the fence about illegal alien driving and saw it as a California issue more than a Missouri one, I leave my house and then boom, my car is destroyed by an illegal immigrant. Or maybe that’s coincidental

Ok…I get the coincidence vs. irony bit…but I’m trying to understand where he suggested that a certain people are inferior.

[quote]JPCleary wrote:

Ok…I get the coincidence vs. irony bit…but I’m trying to understand where he suggested that a certain people are inferior.
[/quote]

in that thread about the black ex-boyfriend.

Sorry for your mis fortune , I hope you are adequately insured

State rep from Mass got into hit by an illegal alien, this happened this afternoon…

http://www.the-two-malcontents.com/2010/05/state-rep-in-accident-with-suspected-mexican-illegal-alien/

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

That sucks…I am with you. I am of Cuban dissent, but I came here legally. These mexicans can get the fuck out. We have a lot more gang activity and crime since the illegals got here.
I am sorry this happened to you.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

That sucks…I am with you. I am of Cuban dissent, but I came here legally. These mexicans can get the fuck out. We have a lot more gang activity and crime since the illegals got here.
I am sorry this happened to you.[/quote]

Pat,

I had a question I was hoping you could answer. Since you mentioned that you are of Cuban descent, is it true that generally speaking, most Cuban people don’t think much of Mexican people? In other words, if someone were to equate you to those from Mexico, is that considered an insult? I have heard that it does, but I would rather ask someone who would know better than I would.