Illegal Alien Hit and Run Driver

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Mak,

That is a very lame excuse, and you know it. So what was his mentality?.. “Well, someone is going to hit these girls, it might as well be me?”[/quote]

I don’t seem to recall him hitting the girls on purpose.[/quote]

what? I just am not following what you are saying. Just because he hit them on accident does not mean that the girls had a destiny to be hit by a car regardless of who was driving.

[/quote]

What I’m saying is that accidents happen. He should be held to account for reckless driving.

The fact that he is an illegal is another matter entirely and should be treated that way. What if he was a citizen and hit those girls? He should still go to jail, no?

And Max, if he hit someone close to me, I wouldn’t bring up the fact that he’s an illegal, I’d be trying to make sure he spends the maximum amount of time in jail before the government deported him.[/quote]

So you’re saying that you would be perfectly ok that an illegal alien hit your loved one, when it could have been prevented had the laws been enforced? I wonder if you would still feel that way, when you see what 170 stitches looks like on your family member.

Mak, I had had 45 stitches, and it equates to about 15 inches in length, I doubt you would be so cool with the trauma of 170 when you saw it. [/quote]

Well when I got stitches after my run in with a car, I couldn’t see them. Back of the head is a tough place to look at.

I’m not sure what part of “make sure he spends the maximum amount of time in jail” makes it sound like I’m perfectly OK with someone performing a hit and run.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I got hit by a Caucasian woman on a crossing after one car (the one closest to me) had already stopped. She was going 60km/h (about 37-40 mph for you imperialists) when she hit me, and put me in hospital for a month. She also sped up after hitting me and tried to escape. She, however, was not in the country illegally.

It is disingenuous to relate both of these things together as you and the media are attempting to do now. He is a reckless driver. He is an illegal immigrant. These are separate issues.[/quote]
The fact that women shouldnt be allowed to drive is totally unrelated to the original topic.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I got hit by a Caucasian woman on a crossing after one car (the one closest to me) had already stopped. She was going 60km/h (about 37-40 mph for you imperialists) when she hit me, and put me in hospital for a month. She also sped up after hitting me and tried to escape. She, however, was not in the country illegally.

It is disingenuous to relate both of these things together as you and the media are attempting to do now. He is a reckless driver. He is an illegal immigrant. These are separate issues.[/quote]
The fact that women shouldnt be allowed to drive is totally unrelated to the original topic. [/quote]

hahaha!

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
GOD DAMN MEXICANS![/quote]
yeah no shit.

why would we want to put him in jail before deporting him/her? I don’t want MY tax money paying for someone that isn’t even legally in the country and therefore not paying anything themselves. If they’re illegal they should get deported right away, we already spend more then any other country on prisons as it is

They should deport his ass back to …?

Oh wait, wut?

[quote]Makavali wrote:

I’ll just say that I think his inability to adhere to your road codes is not related to his citizenship/visa status.

[/quote]

His inability to adhere to driving codes is related to citizenship /visa status and the laws that apply to that process. He has a blatant disregard for all of them.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

The fact that women shouldnt be allowed to drive is totally unrelated to the original topic. [/quote]
Well played.

[quote]money24 wrote:
why would we want to put him in jail before deporting him/her? I don’t want MY tax money paying for someone that isn’t even legally in the country and therefore not paying anything themselves. If they’re illegal they should get deported right away, we already spend more then any other country on prisons as it is[/quote]

agreed, completely. however maybe we need a prison up in Alaska where he can go bust rocks for a few years, regardless though something needs to be done where illegals do not want to even try and come here in the first place.

[quote]money24 wrote:
why would we want to put him in jail before deporting him/her? I don’t want MY tax money paying for someone that isn’t even legally in the country and therefore not paying anything themselves. If they’re illegal they should get deported right away, we already spend more then any other country on prisons as it is[/quote]

Well what if he isn’t put in jail in his home country? The man would never have paid for his crime. I see your point though.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

Oh wait, wut?[/quote]

I don’t get it.

I get that citizens also commit hit and run. But if not for the man being here illegally, he would not have hit those girls.

Oh wait, wut?[/quote]

I don’t get it.

I get that citizens also commit hit and run. But if not for the man being here illegally, he would not have hit those girls.

[/quote]

and if you never posted on T-Nation i would never get bone while lurking.

seriously, although you are absolutely correct, a proclivity for hit and runs is not an inherent quality of illegal aliens but an incidental quality of this one. your argument can be applied to anything: were x not here y wouldn’t have happened. it’s stupid and, i don’t mean to patronize you, but you’re smarter than that.

Yep, our immigration laws shoud already be vigorously enforced. See? That wasn’t so hard to say.

Oh wait, wut?[/quote]

I don’t get it.

[/quote]

And if he would not have eaten breakfast that morning, and if the girls would have been distracted 10 minutes earliers and arrived a little later at the place of accident and so further and so on.

Establishing causality is in no way sufficient to lay any kind of blame on him.

If that was the way it worked you would have to jail a lot of people.

Shit happens and how he came into the country has little to do with it.

Interestingly enough, after the Arizona bruhaha, fleeing from an accident is the only rational reaction for any illegal alien after an accident.

[quote]orion wrote:

Oh wait, wut?[/quote]

I don’t get it.

[/quote]

And if he would not have eaten breakfast that morning, and if the girls would have been distracted 10 minutes earliers and arrived a little later at the place of accident and so further and so on.

Interestingly enough, after the Arizona bruhaha, fleeing from an accident is the only rational reaction for any illegal alien after an accident.

[/quote]

Nope. Sorry, she’s absolutely right. Had this country been enforcing it’s laws, to the dismay of the traitorous, it is extremely likely this man wouldn’t have even been in position to hit these kids.

Err, illegal aliens were fleeing accidents before the Arizona law. Having lived in Atlanta, having been the victim of illegal aliens committing a hit and run, I can vouch to that. No license, no insurance, can get out of dodge without having to pay (and can’t be easily tracked down), they dissapear. They live packed into a single room apartment, sending a sizeable chunk of what little they earn (traitorous employers) back to mexico, depending upon citizen hamster to keep running that wheel so their multiple anchor babies have programs to live off of. They don’t have the money to wait around for the law and the consequences.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Oh wait, wut?[/quote]

I don’t get it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope. Sorry, she’s absolutely right. Had this country been enforcing it’s laws, to the dismay of the traitorous, it is extremely likely this man wouldn’t have even been in position to hit these kids.

Err, illegal aliens were fleeing accidents before the Arizona law. Having lived in Atlanta, having been the victim of illegal aliens committing a hit and run, I can vouch to that. No license, no insurance, can get out of dodge without having to pay (and can’t be easily tracked down), they dissapear. They live packed into a single room apartment, sending a sizeable chunk of what little they earn (traitorous employers) back to mexico, depending upon citizen hamster to keep running that wheel so their multiple anchor babies have programs to live off of. They don’t have the money to wait around for the law and the consequences.[/quote]

I know that she can establish a causal link, it is just irrelevant.

Everything he and those girls did lead in their lives led to that point, and she chooses to focus on a detail that has nothing to do with the accident.

I could easily blame you for an accident if you had run a red light 15 minutes before an accident you caused, because if you had not broken THE LAW the accident would never have happened.

Some DA actually tried to argue that in an Austrian court and was laughed out of the courtroom.

Forget it, mere causality is not enough, he would have to have had reasonable expectation that his jumping the boarder would lead to the death of these kids somewhere down the road and he obviously could not have had that.

I could give two craps about his expectations. I do care about what actually happened. A law breaker, who probably wouldn’t have been in the country to hit these girls if we had been enforcing our LAWS, fled from the law. The same thing with all the kidnappings, gangs, ranchers being shot on their own property, etc.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
I could give two craps about his expectations. I do care about what actually happened. A law breaker, who probably wouldn’t have been in the country to hit these girls if we had been enforcing our LAWS, fled from the law. The same thing with all the kidnappings, gangs, ranchers being shot on their own property, etc.[/quote]

Are you willing to indlude all the crimes that have happened and could have been prevented if an illegal had been there and done something that might have prevented them?

Because if we want to speculate wildly we might as well include all the horrors that were prevented because of Mexicans that defied the law.

Could have, would have, should have, you blame it on how he entered the country when the weather that day probably had more to with it.

You are just angry because of illegal immigration and are willing to pin anything on them.

Hint: Removing them would be just one more market interference and you allready have way to many and you are halfway down the road to a police state as it is.

You really thing that what the US needs right now is less hard workers and more police powers?

Market interference? Buhaha. They are a market interference! Their employers rely on the american people to subsidize the social costs while they rake in the profit. You open borders libertarians are your own worst enemy. You think their children are going to vote for the small government platform? That’s just manure. There is a loyalty to the next generation of mass immigration that doesn’t go away (look at the protests). They don’t support your abolition of the nanny state. They want us to pack their children in our overcrowded schools, provide their medicine in our struggling clinics, provide their college education, etc.

You know what I think? I think open borders libertarians, when honest with themselves, could care less about illegal immigrants. At least, not in the way the often come at it. What I think, is that libertarians are counting on exactly what I posted above, just like left-wingers. Like the left, they too want a new legalized wave of nanny state dependents. But where Democrats see a new supply of purchased voters, libertarians dream of speeding up the bankrupting of the nanny state. This bankrupting leading to some kind of laissez faire field of dreams. Keep dreaming. All you’re going to end up with is a “People’s Revolution” of the red variety.

Poor citizen: “Hey, ok, I’ll try this standing on my own two feet thing you’ve talking about, Orion. I’ll help you oppose the nanny state. However, I am going to need a job to support my family, then. Now, I don’t have a college education, or even a trade skill, but I’m a hard worker and don’t mind some back breaking work if it feeds the family. Would you happen to have a job for me?”

Orion: “That’s good news! Really the greedy nanny state is what’s actually destroying your upward mobility. Oh, and no, sorry. I just hired some South American. Yeah his family is still back home where remitted American dollars go very, very, far. Hey, you know how many people my guys cram into a single bedroom apartment? It’s crazy! But yeah, a job…Sorry man, you’re a low skilled native laborer with a family. Now, if you decide to send your family to mexico or something, rent a piece of floor from my guy and his roommates, maybe I can offer you a wage you can ‘live’ on. Remember, vote Ron Paul!”