Ill Take Any Type of Criticism Here

wasnt able to pull single images from this video but would like to know how my upper shape is coming along and where/ what i could do/work on to make it better

[quote]Forcesguy wrote:
wasnt able to pull single images from this video but would like to know how my upper shape is coming along and where/ what i could do/work on to make it better[/quote]
I am so confused about your progress over the years. Above is a pic I grabbed from the video (and lightened) compared to you in 2012 and 2013 (from the pic in your hub). From 2012 to today, you’ve gained bodyweight. So there’s that.

I have a suspicion you gained a fair amount of fat along the way, but you’ve previously said how your waist has dropped 8 inches and your arms grew an inch and a half. So, yeah, I’m confused.

And then there’s your avatar, which covers what time periods? Comparing your avatar to your video, you’ve done great. Comparing the video to 2013 (middle pic above), I’m not really sure. Do you have a specific goal you’ve been shooting for?

And not for nothing, but the video is a prime example why it kills me when guys (not just you) try to hit bodybuilding poses as a way to “show progress.” Bodybuilders practice posing for weeks, if not months, in order to not screw up how a pose displays their muscles. Simply standing with your arms at your sides for a front, side, and back pic, without flexing anything (just like your avatar) will always give a more honest look at your progress.

my avatar is from september last year to last month. i dont have a specific goal per say. more to lose my fat and gain muscle. but ill be honest i dont even really know what i want, i guess thats why progress is slow? i hate to sound stupid, but i guess im just trying to be the biggest and strongest i can get with no real other goal other than to look ok…