T Nation

I'll Rick Roll You and You'll Like It

Dunno if this has been posted yet, or if people have seen/heard it, but it's awesome enough to post again.

I don’t know, you rick rolled me, but I didn’t like it…

my mind is blown

IMHO, this one’s much better

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
my mind is blown[/quote]

lol it doesnt take much

my mind is blown[/quote]

Are you and professor X in a contest to see who can change their avatar the most? :slight_smile:

(Edit: You cropped that picture all wrong, too. More big tits, less big triceps.)

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
my mind is blown

Are you and professor X in a contest to see who can change their avatar the most? :slight_smile:

(Edit: You cropped that picture all wrong, too. More big tits, less big triceps.)[/quote]

are you telling me to take my shirt off?

goochadamg wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
my mind is blown

(Edit: You cropped that picture all wrong, too. More big tits, less big triceps.)

are you telling me to take my shirt off?[/quote]

I think he was alluding to wanting to see that girls boobs more and less of your ugly mug (with all due respect of course)

ugh.

lol yes, thank you polo.

edit* btw every time i come into this thread i have to listen to that song again. fml

Wait… wasn’t that video already posted here a few weeks ago?

Oh well. Kind of like when you burp chunks. It’s like having the meal again, along with the bitter taste of deja vu.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
goochadamg wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
my mind is blown

are you telling me to take my shirt off?

I think he was alluding to wanting to see that girls boobs more and less of your ugly mug (with all due respect of course)[/quote]

Sure about that? :wink: