T Nation

I'll Give it a Shot

30 yrs old, 5’11 195lbs


Back shot

Nice work. How long have you been at it?

Yeah, good lighting, nice posing, and your physique isn’t bad either, :wink:

Great work. Keep it up!

It would have been OK for you to post a pic without the Chippendale posing briefs, but anyways, So far, so good.

[quote]NucTech wrote:
Nice work. How long have you been at it?[/quote]

About 12 years…

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
It would have been OK for you to post a pic without the Chippendale posing briefs, but anyways, So far, so good.[/quote]

LOL…fair enough. Its a BB posing suit btw. Thanks!

[quote]Myosin wrote:
xXDevilDogXx wrote:
It would have been OK for you to post a pic without the Chippendale posing briefs, but anyways, So far, so good.

LOL…fair enough. Its a BB posing suit btw. Thanks![/quote]

I know, I’m just picking with ya, lol

Anyways, what abour a MM pose or just a regular standing pose so we can see how lean you really are?

Yeah looking solid man. I don’t want to say too much but I think you’d look more impressive with a little more size but that’s being really knitpicky.

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
Myosin wrote:
xXDevilDogXx wrote:
It would have been OK for you to post a pic without the Chippendale posing briefs, but anyways, So far, so good.

LOL…fair enough. Its a BB posing suit btw. Thanks!

I know, I’m just picking with ya, lol

Anyways, what abour a MM pose or just a regular standing pose so we can see how lean you really are?[/quote]

whos your avatar?

looking solid for 195 lbs!

[quote]Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
Yeah looking solid man. I don’t want to say too much but I think you’d look more impressive with a little more size but that’s being really knitpicky.[/quote]

…brilliant!

Looking solid, OP! How about some stats?

I like the colour scheme of the room.

And yea nice work too.

Appreciate all the feedback…thx!

Nice back have you ever competed? If so at what weight??

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
xXDevilDogXx wrote:
Myosin wrote:
xXDevilDogXx wrote:
It would have been OK for you to post a pic without the Chippendale posing briefs, but anyways, So far, so good.

LOL…fair enough. Its a BB posing suit btw. Thanks!

I know, I’m just picking with ya, lol

Anyways, what abour a MM pose or just a regular standing pose so we can see how lean you really are?

whos your avatar?[/quote]

Lisa Ann, she’s the girl that did Nailin Paylin

The first thing that struck me was that the briefs and the socks match.

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
Nice back have you ever competed? If so at what weight?? [/quote]

Yes, I have competed several times…all in the light-heavyweight division. I need to be a true heavyweight for my height, but I am working on that.

Thanks.

Wow under 200? Very nice, keep up the great work!