I'll Bet You An Avatar

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
After seeing DJHT with his completely homosexual Tom Brady avatar picture, I thought it would be fun to start a thread in which members make bets on anything they want, with the wager being the loser of the bet has to use the other person’s picture of choice as their avatar for a month.

My first call out is going to DBCooper - I’ll bet you an avatar that the Phillies win their division this year. You got the Braves. Game on?

UtahLama - you’re next.[/quote]

You’re on you swarthy bastard! I like this idea a lot!

Okay, but what happens if the Marlins win the division? Is it a wash, or do I win if the Phils simply don’t finish first regardless of who does? I’ll take this bet either way since I’m a gambling man, but I just want to be clear on things.

[/quote]

If the Marlins win it’s a wash, if the Nats or Mets win…lol, nevermind.

I’m surprised more bets haven’t been placed. DBC, do you plan on showing me which picture you’ll have me post as my avi if you win? I haven’t given it much thought yet, I’d be willing to take suggestions, though.
[/quote]

Do you remember that kid jdinatale who had a unibrow the size of a ball python? He had a thread about his first date as a 19 y/o? I posted that thread in the Hall of Shame thread. Check it out. There’s a picture of your new avatar in there somewhere. Either that or something involving that Arquette who’s a transsexual.

By the way, how long do we have to keep the avatar if we lose? Personally, I’m up for keeping them until you win a bet and get to change it back.

Also, I’m willing to take on virtually any bet as long as it isn’t totally asinine.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
After seeing DJHT with his completely homosexual Tom Brady avatar picture, I thought it would be fun to start a thread in which members make bets on anything they want, with the wager being the loser of the bet has to use the other person’s picture of choice as their avatar for a month.

My first call out is going to DBCooper - I’ll bet you an avatar that the Phillies win their division this year. You got the Braves. Game on?

Okay, but what happens if the Marlins win the division? Is it a wash, or do I win if the Phils simply don’t finish first regardless of who does? I’ll take this bet either way since I’m a gambling man, but I just want to be clear on things.

[/quote]

I’m surprised more bets haven’t been placed. DBC, do you plan on showing me which picture you’ll have me post as my avi if you win? I haven’t given it much thought yet, I’d be willing to take suggestions, though.
[/quote]

Do you remember that kid jdinatale who had a unibrow the size of a ball python? He had a thread about his first date as a 19 y/o? I posted that thread in the Hall of Shame thread. Check it out. There’s a picture of your new avatar in there somewhere. Either that or something involving that Arquette who’s a transsexual.

By the way, how long do we have to keep the avatar if we lose? Personally, I’m up for keeping them until you win a bet and get to change it back.

Also, I’m willing to take on virtually any bet as long as it isn’t totally asinine.[/quote]

1 month (original post).

I’m not looking through all 19 pages of that thread to find out what you have in store for me. I’ve starting to think of a few ideas for you, this should be good.

On the bright side, we’ve both got 6 months before our bet is up. Plenty of time to make some side bets.

The loser of your bet should have to use AccipterQ’s ass pic as an av.

To a Flyer’s fan: I’ll bet you a Brad Marchand avatar that the Bruins don’t blow it this year, haha.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also, I’m willing to take on virtually any bet as long as it isn’t totally asinine.[/quote]

1 month (original post).

I’m not looking through all 19 pages of that thread to find out what you have in store for me. I’ve starting to think of a few ideas for you, this should be good.

On the bright side, we’ve both got 6 months before our bet is up. Plenty of time to make some side bets.[/quote]

Let’s go Braves!

You know, I’m sort of surprised no one has ever bet nudie pics…

To the first person to accept this… I’ll bet you that the mavs beat the lakers and move on to the next round.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[/quote]

Of themselves, or other people?

This would make it a little more drawn out but I’d take up anyone who wants to bet against me the following will ALL be dead by 00:00, 1/1/2012:

Zsa Zsa Gabor
Dick Cheney
Kirk Douglas

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[/quote]

Of themselves, or other people?[/quote]

Themselves.

You know, if your team wins you get a titty pick, or if Dodgers sweep you get some vagoo in your inbox…

[quote]biglifter wrote:
This would make it a little more drawn out but I’d take up anyone who wants to bet against me the following will ALL be dead by 00:00, 1/1/2012:

Zsa Zsa Gabor
Dick Cheney
Kirk Douglas

[/quote]

Dick isn’t human, do you mean deactivated?

:wink:

[/quote]

Themselves.

You know, if your team wins you get a titty pick, or if Dodgers sweep you get some vagoo in your inbox…

[/quote]

I’d assume the whole ‘trust other people on the internet with your nude pictures’ issue is at play here.

MattyXL still owes me a change!

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Zsa Zsa Gabor
Dick Cheney
Kirk Douglas

[/quote]

Dick isn’t human, do you mean deactivated?

;)[/quote]

Ha. Think Monty Burns, only with less blood flowing.

[quote]red04 wrote:

[/quote]

Themselves.

[/quote]

I’d assume the whole ‘trust other people on the internet with your nude pictures’ issue is at play here.[/quote]

They don’t call it gambling for nothing.

[quote]red04 wrote:

[/quote]

Themselves.

[/quote]

I’d assume the whole ‘trust other people on the internet with your nude pictures’ issue is at play here.[/quote]

Finding a Vagoo might also be an issue. I’ve only heard of such mythical creatures.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
I am just putting my self in this thread since I fucking LOST to fighting fires in a fair bet. I now have a very gay looking Brady.

<-------------------------------- FML

Lanky carry on and good thread.[/quote]

also just posting here since i was the victor who partly helped this thread come abouts. paea isnt just strong hes a solid player will you still not believe me haha.

also youll grow to like it, and then keep it with an excuse of losing another bet or something like that lol

I bet anyone we won’t be getting a new shot from DebraD at t-vix today.

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Zsa Zsa Gabor
Dick Cheney
Kirk Douglas

[/quote]

I’ll take that bet. I only need 1 of them to be alive in 2012 to win, right?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Zsa Zsa Gabor
Dick Cheney
Kirk Douglas

[/quote]

I’ll take that bet. I only need 1 of them to be alive in 2012 to win, right?[/quote]

You are correct sir.