Igs' First Cycle Log

I’ve been on TRT for almost a year now. I have my numbers dialed in and I feel good (Tcyp 105mg/w, Hcg 250iu eod, Adex .25mg/w). I’ve been lifting for about 2-3 years.

Stats:
5’11", 188 lbs, about 12% BF.

Goal: Netting about 6-8lbs of lean mass while keeping the fat gain at a minimum. My ideal physique would be roughly about 195lbs with a legit 10% BF.

Current lifts:
Deaflift: 405lbs x 5-5-5-4-2
Squat: 275lbs x 5-5-5-5-5
Bench: 235lbs x 5-5-5-5-6
OHP: 165lbs x 5-5-5-5-5

My 12 week cycle will be mild:

Test Prop 350mg/week, 100mg EoD
Adex .875mg/week, .25mg EoD
HCG 250iu EoD

I realize that most here will not care for a log with this low of a dose. However, I am sure there are lurkers and beginners who might want to see what one can expect with 350mg/w.

I should have picture and stats updates on weekly or bi-weekly basis.

I will also have blood drawn 4 weeks in to keep an eye on E2 and HCT.

Motherfucking fuckity fuck… Test Prop stings. 200mg/1ml, I was expecting some pip with this concentration but damn, not like this. Besides preheating the oil and injection very slowly, what else do you guys reccomend?

[quote]Igs wrote:
Motherfucking fuckity fuck… Test Prop stings. 200mg/1ml, I was expecting some pip with this concentration but damn, not like this. Besides preheating the oil and injection very slowly, what else do you guys reccomend?[/quote]

I hear Johnson’s Baby Shampoo guarantees no more tears…

…just kidding. You’ll get used to it. Enjoy your cycle!

get a heating electric blanket and cover the injection site.

another good trick is to heat a tennis ball in the microwave for 10 seconds. Take the ball and rub it on the injection site for heat. If the ball is too hot, but it in a damp sock.

Then find a plastic cup and fill with water. Put it in the freezer to make a popcycle. Run the ice Popsicle on the injection site.

alternate between the heat and the ice for 30 minutes, allowing blood flow in and out of the area.

[quote]greenseedless wrote:
get a heating electric blanket and cover the injection site.

another good trick is to heat a tennis ball in the microwave for 10 seconds. Take the ball and rub it on the injection site for heat. If the ball is too hot, but it in a damp sock.

Then find a plastic cup and fill with water. Put it in the freezer to make a popcycle. Run the ice Popsicle on the injection site.

alternate between the heat and the ice for 30 minutes, allowing blood flow in and out of the area. [/quote]

you’re a prick