Igor Vs Wand?

A lot of Speculation has been thrown around on whether these 2 are going to fight on the Next Pride Card. Whether or not they fight or not,I’m going to have to side with “Ice Cold” on this one. Igor fist are just so powerful.

The fact that Wandy has a less than perfect chin and a loose striking game makes it easy prey for Igor. Of coarse,Igor still has a bit of an disadvantage. Igor just hasent been the same lately. In fact,he hasent fought in over a year.

I noticed in his last fight,he prefered to go for the ground game with a GnP which totally conflicted with his style of powerbomb fists. The GnP just isen’t very Igor like even if his grappling is good.

If Wand loses this fight any small hopes for a future bout with Liddell are gone, as is much of his marketability in the US IMHO. Although, I don’t know what kind of plans the Fertittas have for Wandy or Pride in the US.

I can’t look at Wanderlei without thinking back to the match in which Crocop made ground beef of his face.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
I can’t look at Wanderlei without thinking back to the match in which Crocop made ground beef of his face.[/quote]

I can’t look at Igor without thinking back to the match in which Crocop made his brain bleed.

I can’t look at Igor without thinking of the time he literally almost killed Enson Inoue. Igor is probably rusty as hell, and who knows what mental state Wandy is in.

Too many “?”'s to pick a winner, but they both certainly have the ability to put the other one to sleep. I think it’s kind of poetic that the last DSE run Pride show ever is headlined by the two guys who dominated their respective eras.