IGFking?

Anyone purchased from igfking? Curious about the quality. Price is middle of the road.

Can’t comment on them as I’ve never used them. Know some guys on other boards that have used them and were happy with it. It’s not a very good price for media grade. Personally, I would go with receptor grade, but if you’re looking for media grade i would use ibe or chemone.

[quote]speed wrote:
Can’t comment on them as I’ve never used them. Know some guys on other boards that have used them and were happy with it. It’s not a very good price for media grade. Personally, I would go with receptor grade, but if you’re looking for media grade i would use ibe or chemone.[/quote]

I haven’t found receptor grade anywhere. All the big labs seem to have is media.
Even the AG stuff is media. Who has it?

[quote]brand wrote:

I haven’t found receptor grade anywhere. All the big labs seem to have is media.
Even the AG stuff is media. Who has it?[/quote]

Pharmacia El Ramoz

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
speed wrote:
brand wrote:

Pharmacia El Ramoz

Not arguing, just questioning… Would you truly believe a mexican company that claimed to have receptor grade stuff?

bushy[/quote]

It’s an Australian company, not a Mexican company.

[quote]speed wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
speed wrote:
brand wrote:

Pharmacia El Ramoz

Not arguing, just questioning… Would you truly believe a mexican company that claimed to have receptor grade stuff?

bushy

not hardly my friend, try Argentina and they don’t make anything its just rebottled chinese product and its definetly not receptor grade. Directly from their website:

Pharmacia El Ramoz is also involved in the continuous research and development of Insulin like Growth Factor-1(IGF-1). Pharmacia El Ramoz contracts an overseas manufacturer to produce rIGF-1. Pharmacia El Ramoz supplies a fully synthetic IGF-1 via rDNA techniques; this rIGF-1 is identical to the IGF-1 produced by the human liver in response to hST/HGH injections. We are only supplying the most bioactive form of IGF-1 which is the Long R3 protein binding attached version.

[/quote]

[quote]morepain wrote:
speed wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
speed wrote:
brand wrote:

Pharmacia El Ramoz

bushy

not hardly my friend, try Argentina and they don’t make anything its just rebottled chinese product and its definetly not receptor grade. Directly from their website:

Pharmacia El Ramoz is also involved in the continuous research and development of Insulin like Growth Factor-1(IGF-1). Pharmacia El Ramoz contracts an overseas manufacturer to produce rIGF-1. Pharmacia El Ramoz supplies a fully synthetic IGF-1 via rDNA techniques; this rIGF-1 is identical to the IGF-1 produced by the human liver in response to hST/HGH injections. We are only supplying the most bioactive form of IGF-1 which is the Long R3 protein binding attached version.

[/quote]

Ahhh. Argentina, my bad. Never said they made anything. Still am not sure they don’t sell receptor grade though.

[quote]speed wrote:
morepain wrote:
speed wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
speed wrote:
brand wrote:

Pharmacia El Ramoz

bushy

Ahhh. Argentina, my bad. Never said they made anything. Still am not sure they don’t sell receptor grade though.

[/quote]

you are correct that they claim to, but realistically how could someone purchase receptor grade then turn around and sell it for what they sell it at and stay in business, on the other hand if a guy had the forethought to establish a company “presence” in practically a third world country and bought cheap chinese igf in bulk then bottled it for pennies and consistently claimed it was receptor grade then he sure could make alot of cash.

[quote]morepain wrote:

you are correct that they claim to, but realistically how could someone purchase receptor grade then turn around and sell it for what they sell it at and stay in business, on the other hand if a guy had the forethought to establish a company “presence” in practically a third world country and bought cheap chinese igf in bulk then bottled it for pennies and consistently claimed it was receptor grade then he sure could make alot of cash.

[/quote]

Very good points Morepain. I have thought exactly that. But I have spent time corresponding with AP and quite a few other knowledgable peptides guys (who don’t sell them, I know this)and they seem to be convinced that it is receptor grade.

Also, from people close to me, I have a friend who is a national level competitor who has used media grade (ibe) and used AP’s protocol (for 8 weeks), saw pretty good results. Then later in the year used Pel’s product and he told me the results were night and day, so if it isn’t receptor grade, then it must be higher quality somehow, or he somehow just responed better to it.

I have heard similar reports on quite a few other boards, but again a lot of companies that sell peptides are board sponsors, so I guess you never really know what to believe.

What do you think of igf pain?

BTW could you pop back on the thread about the ideal hgh dose that was going awhile back and comment on my cycle or even pm me with some thoughts when you have the time. THanks.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
What do you think of igf pain?

BTW could you pop back on the thread about the ideal hgh dose that was going awhile back and comment on my cycle or even pm me with some thoughts when you have the time. THanks.[/quote]

i am no expert for sure, sounds like speed may be the man on this, i guess i am a little old school in that i am not so sure about alot of the stuff floating around now, seems like everyone and his brother is selling igf, i just wonder how much of it is worth a shit? who knows? i will get back to you on the cycle

Chemone has better price , trusted source , Im not even considering anyone else when I order mine.