IGF1 Score. Good or Bad?

My IGF-1 score came back 231. I am 35 years old. Would you guys consider this good or bad?

Already on TRT 100mg test cyp a week
Armour thyroid 90mg a day
Prednisone 3mg with breakfast

Thanks

Btris

Depending on the labs ranges it seems pretty good

[quote]Btris wrote:
My IGF-1 score came back 231. I am 35 years old. Would you guys consider this good or bad?

Thanks

Btris
[/quote]
hi,
off topic here but do u have a preferrance of prednisone over hydrocortisone?
Pred is easier to dose i guess.
do u support your hormones with pregnenolone and dhea.
With igf levels, do u sleep well or not? as one would think crappy sleep would have a negative impact on igf/gh.

cheers!!!

[quote]Danny880 wrote:

[quote]Btris wrote:

Thanks

Btris
[/quote]
hi,
off topic here but do u have a preferrance of prednisone over hydrocortisone?
Pred is easier to dose i guess.
do u support your hormones with pregnenolone and dhea.
With igf levels, do u sleep well or not? as one would think crappy sleep would have a negative impact on igf/gh.

cheers!!![/quote]

Iwould prefer hydrocortisone but only have access to prednisone through rheumatologist. I go back to my GP in a month and will ask her to place me on cortef…if not I will go back to rheum and see what he says. In three years the prednisone has helped me the most with pain and insomnia.

I do not take preg. I tried it via transdermal and oral with little impact on symptoms. DHEA I have taken for 3 years. My levels were 45 with a range of 250-400 being normal. When I started DHEA levels got up to 400. So I do take 25mg dhea a day. Main thing I noticed with this is less allergies and when I do get allergies it doesn’t turn into a sinus infection. Actually since I added the prednisone couple of months ago I have no allergy issues.

I sleep a hell of a lot better these days. I ran hcg my first year or TRT and that helped me sleep great. When I would stop it I had insomnia come back quickly. Now I just do test cyp and since adding the prednisone 3mg with breakfast my sleep is much improved.

[quote]iw84aces wrote:
Depending on the labs ranges it seems pretty good[/quote]

I believe 71-241 was the range. Mine was 231. So I guess that is good. I did it around 830am and was fasting. Not sure if that impacts it.

Igf-1 is very good then. Mine is the same