IGF1-LR3

Has anyone used IGF1-LR3 or any other peptides for injury recovery? I did some research here and on line and need some good current personal advice.

What brought this about was a recent pec tear. Here’s the link

niksamaras had suggested HGH but I have no access to that and I hear the price is outlandish expensive. My goal is to get this taken care of and get back to my pre-injury form. Any positive advice is greatly appreciated.

I’ve read some people have had experiences with organ growth with the this pep.

[quote]optheta wrote:
I’ve read some people have had experiences with organ growth with the this pep.[/quote]

Ya, and I think you gotta pin it there too. I’m looking for some general tendon recovery, specifically for my pec.

GHRP-6 and CJC are probably your best bet for tendon recovery.

niksamaras,

I’m glad to hear that since I am set up for that combination. Thanks again Bro!

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
niksamaras,

I’m glad to here that since I am set up for that combination. Thanks again Bro!
[/quote]

Happy to help you. Ipamorelin also helps some with tendon damage, and if you are going to run steroids along the peptides, low test( 200mg per week) and medium deca (400mg per week) did wonders for me. If I rememeber correctly, 3mg per kilo deca increases collagen synthesis by about 270%, which is a fuckload. On the other hand, boldenone at the same dosage increases collagen synthesis by a whooping 340%, so you might wanna try that too.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
GHRP-6 and CJC are probably your best bet for tendon recovery.[/quote]

I would second that simply because for the money, you are getting enough extra growth hormone to help and I haven’t been impressed with IGF1-LR3 for muscle growth. It just doesn’t compare to GH. So I think it probably wouldn’t compare well in the injury healing department. The ghrp-6 and cjc are much cheaper and would probably be comparable to igf-1 for tissue repair.

On a side note, I’ve heard people talk about the igf1 coming from china being fake or poor quality and that high grade expensive stuff really works amazing, so maybe that’s the reason why it should work better than gh in theory, but doesn’t seem to.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
GHRP-6 and CJC are probably your best bet for tendon recovery.[/quote]

I would second that simply because for the money, you are getting enough extra growth hormone to help and I haven’t been impressed with IGF1-LR3 for muscle growth. It just doesn’t compare to GH. So I think it probably wouldn’t compare well in the injury healing department. The ghrp-6 and cjc are much cheaper and would probably be comparable to igf-1 for tissue repair. On a side note, I’ve heard people talk about the igf1 coming from china being fake or poor quality and that high grade expensive stuff really works amazing, so maybe that’s the reason why it should work better than gh in theory, but doesn’t seem to.[/quote]

I don’t know if the doctor’s protocol allows for it but I may ask for a script of GH. It sucks when you can leave a nice area like the one I live in and be back in 30 min with some Coke or “H”, yet I can’t get my hands on any AAS. Just waiting for the DEA to kick my door down and asking what the BW vial is for.

Thanks for your input Bro!

Has anyone used IGF1-LR3 or any other peptides for injury recovery? I did some research here and on line and need some good current personal advice.

What brought this about was a recent pec tear. Here’s the link

niksamaras had suggested HGH but I have no access to that and I hear the price is outlandish expensive. My goal is to get this taken care of and get back to my pre-injury form. Any positive advice is greatly appreciated.
[/quote]
My friend according to Rich Piana igf-1 is all bunk,except to 2-goverment drug study’s and the prerequisite is documented scientific research as in PHD studie’s etc.You can get legitimate hgh,but be prepared to pay Big $$money.This $200.00 for 100i.u’s so All Fake??? One more thing,i take 3 i.u’s of dr.prescribed for the last 6-month’s and my only positive is a little fat loss.If my insurance didn’t cover the cost,i would say hgh is HIGHLY OVERRATED john

IGF1-LR3 is great, my penis has gotten very cut and lean put on 5lbs solid mass.

In all honesty I believe you would be wasting your money. HGH and insulin help recovery.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

IGF1-LR3 is great, my penis has gotten very cut and lean put on 5lbs solid mass.

In all honesty I believe you would be wasting your money. HGH and insulin help recovery.[/quote]

As always, the humor never ends. Glad to hear it worked for you overweight penis; could that also be from lack of use? :wink: One of these days someone poor bastard is going to take you seriously.

I’m going to stick with what I have left of the ghrp6 & cjc1295.

Hi Doublelung.I was also wondering about All of this Gray Market peptide stuff. I used hgh by dr Rx and it’s outragiouely $expensive and the technology to manufacture is state of the art,more over it take people the understand Phd level Bio science. These so called companie’s that say they have all those Exotic formulation’s for$49.00 a vail Fuck Real hgh is $300.oo for 5mg’s that’s 15 I.u’s. even the Chinese garbage is $1700 for 3 x 100 i’u’s. My friend how can some Con Artist Scammer make a complex peptide a sell it for PENNIE"S What your opinion.too good to be true,or what johnny

[/quote]

does the ghrp6 make you eat like a horse?

how many times a day are you injecting 1295 and have you been taking it for three months or more?

have you also tried ipamorelin? are you using cjc1295 DAC or just cjc1295?

can you say definitely either of these two have aided you in what you wanted to accomplish?

and has anyone told you they love you today?

because they don’t.

[/quote]

does the ghrp6 make you eat like a horse?

how many times a day are you injecting 1295 and have you been taking it for three months or more?

have you also tried ipamorelin? are you using cjc1295 DAC or just cjc1295?

can you say definitely either of these two have aided you in what you wanted to accomplish?

and has anyone told you they love today?

[/quote]

I don’t get that serious hunger that others have mentioned. If I don’t eat for 3 hr. before injecting, I’m already freakin hungry. I will say I feel my digestive tract jump starting in 5 min after a shot.

I started with the ghrp6 and cjc1295 at 1 shot at night. Only ran the 3 shots for about a month. I’m going through an injury now so I discontinued the use until I have an MRI and follow up with the MD.

No to the ipamorelin, just cjc1295 (no DAC)

I don’t think I have given the combo nearly enough time so the jury is still out.

Yup!

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
Hi Doublelung.I was also wondering about All of this Gray Market peptide stuff. I used hgh by dr Rx and it’s outragiouely $expensive and the technology to manufacture is state of the art,more over it take people the understand Phd level Bio science. These so called companie’s that say they have all those Exotic formulation’s for$49.00 a vail Fuck Real hgh is $300.oo for 5mg’s that’s 15 I.u’s. even the Chinese garbage is $1700 for 3 x 100 i’u’s. My friend how can some Con Artist Scammer make a complex peptide a sell it for PENNIE"S What your opinion.too good to be true,or what johnny[/quote]

I find conflicting information all over the place. I figured this is a “Grab your balls and jump” thing. Most so-called experts are just well read guys and regurgitate the internet as apposed to doing their own research and providing what they have learned.

Mr.Walkway has said: i haven’t attributed any of my strength increase to insulin use… but it will help you put on size, depending on how you use it, which will cause increases in strength… and it will help you recover from your workouts more quickly.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/insulin_use?pageNo=0#5766161

Unfortunately most of these supplemental peptides have a lot of hype tied to them that make them hard to resist. Many are supposed to mimic hgh and insulin but rarely come close to the real deal. What else is new in the world.

I have heard good things about the peptide Melanotan II here on T-Nation. Gives tan and side effect of getting a boner.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/melanotan_ii_3

Back to insulin…

Insulin, a peptide hormone can be gotten over the counter, WalMart had cheapest at around $25. If you are going to use insulin to shuttle nutrients and protein upon waking in the morning and right before a workout YOU HAVE TO DO THE HOMEWORK OR RISK COMA AND DEATH.

Having said that if you are smart enough to understand what all can happen it isn’t as dangerous as it sounds. BUT things can go wrong.

Insulin causes cells in the liver, skeletal muscles, and fat tissue to absorb glucose from the blood. In the liver and skeletal muscles, glucose is stored as glycogen, and in fat cells (adipocytes) it is stored as triglycerides.

You can get very fat. My father in law is obese because insulin is going to shuttle whatever shit he throws down the hatch into his cells. Let me repeat insulin targets the fat, liver, and muscle cells when it is released.

You have to be strict on how many carbs you ingest because you can either under eat and go into a coma or over eat and become obese. Research tells us that insulin is actually increased when you lower your weight or body fat percentage. It’s also important to note that insulin gets stronger the more you work out. The catabolic effect of exercise increases insulin during a work out and for about 30-45 minutes post workout.

This means as a healthy exercising individual you simply can’t eat the same amount of carbohydrate food that you did before and expect to keep getting better results.

I found this for what it’s worth:

This post is just a simple guide for first time insulin users to follow in a safe, and effective manner.

I urge you to invest in a glucometer. This will give you a close estimation of where your BG(Blood Glucose) levels are (Safe Zone 70-90,but independent upon each individual).You want to take in adequate amounts of carbs, but not too much. As the excess will be stored as fat. And yes, if you aren’t careful, you can add quite a bit of excess body fat. As you’ll see in my dosing example below, we drop carbs slightly as to not to acquire excess BF.

As you already might know. The basic rule is 10g Dextrose to 1 iu of Insulin. Now the trick is to get in tune with your body so to take advantage of the insulin spike, which allows nutrients to be shuttled to the muscle cells rapidly, doing so without taking in excess carbs which equates to body fat.

Below is a 30 day cycle(which is recommended) for Insulin. I don’t use Insulin on off days from the gym. Some like to use Insulin on off days in the morning to fight off the catabolic state we’re in upon awakening. I feel upon awakening in the morning a shake consisting of Whey/Dextrose would be sufficient in bringing you out of this catabolic state from fasting over an 8 hour period while sleeping. Remember, you can become Insulin insensitive if abused. So by running insulin on training days only reduces that threat.

I’ll use the 5 day training split as an example here. That will give you 20 days on insulin.

Day 1 : 5 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 2 : 5 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 3 : 5 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Congratulations!! You’ve survived thus far. I assume(hope) you’ve been monitoring your BG levels. You probably have noticed that you are in the higher range using 50g of dextrose PWO. Now it’s time to drop the carbs slightly. Don’t fret. This should be more than ample amounts(of carbs) to get you through to your PPWO meal.

Day 4 : 5 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Day 5 : 5 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

At this point you should have a good idea of how you react with Insulin in terms of BG levels vs. carb intake .

Lets up the dose

Day 6 : 6 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 7 : 6 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

By this point in time you should be feeling good(ie;more confident),but still respectful to Insulin. Let’s test the waters for 3 days to give you the feel of things. By that I mean we’ll drop the carb intake slightly so you can find a comfortable ratio in regards to iu’s vs. carbs per gram.

Day 8 : 6 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Day 9 : 6 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Day 10 : 6 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Now, the above ratios are safe and effective. You can stop right here and continue on for the next 10 days at the above doses/ratios. Or you can move forward slightly.

Day 11 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 12 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 13 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 14 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 15 : & iu insulin/50g Dextrose

If you felt confident with the above protocol.You could experiment on days 14-15 and drop your dextrose to 40g.If you do so, please monitor your BG levels every 15 minutes or so. And have glucose tabs, or another source of quick carbs handy (like orange juice) to stave off any possible signs of hypoglycemia. Don’t panic should this happen,just drink a glass of orange juice, or similar, and in 10 minutes the symptoms will have subsided.

Ok, on to your final week.

Day 16 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 17 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 18 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 19 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 20 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Congratulations! You just completed your first cycle/experience with Insulin in a safe an effective manner. I stopped at 8 iu’s, Being that is enough to get your feet wet with the drug. You can experiment later on. This was simply a guide.

Don’t use for more than four weeks at a time. Four weeks on four weeks off.

Mr.Walkway stated:

the necessary things for his protcol besides the slin and EAAs imo are:

-beta alanine
-glutamine (itll help keep you out of hypo)
-leucine (itll be in the EAAs so no worries)
-glycerol monosterate (helps a lot with pumps = drawing blood and therefore nutrients into your muscles)
-creatine mono
-potassium (insulin can fuck you up if ur not getting ur potassium)
-taurine (helps BP and avoiding cramps)

i also put some sea salt in my shakes

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/insulin_w_intermittent_fasting?pageNo=1#5568750

whenever i felt hypo during my workouts (very rare) id pop a dextrose pill

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/insulin_w_intermittent_fasting?pageNo=1#5568750

…for entertainment purposes only

Mr.Walkway has said: i haven’t attributed any of my strength increase to insulin use… but it will help you put on size, depending on how you use it, which will cause increases in strength… and it will help you recover from your workouts more quickly.

Unfortunately most of these supplemental peptides have a lot of hype tied to them that make them hard to resist. Many are supposed to mimic hgh and insulin but rarely come close to the real deal. What else is new in the world.

I have heard good things about the peptide Melanotan II here on T-Nation. Gives tan and side effect of getting a boner.

Back to insulin…

Insulin, a peptide hormone can be gotten over the counter, WalMart had cheapest at around $25. If you are going to use insulin to shuttle nutrients and protein upon waking in the morning and right before a workout YOU HAVE TO DO THE HOMEWORK OR RISK COMA AND DEATH.

Having said that if you are smart enough to understand what all can happen it isn’t as dangerous as it sounds. BUT things can go wrong.

Insulin causes cells in the liver, skeletal muscles, and fat tissue to absorb glucose from the blood. In the liver and skeletal muscles, glucose is stored as glycogen, and in fat cells (adipocytes) it is stored as triglycerides.

You can get very fat. My father in law is obese because insulin is going to shuttle whatever shit he throws down the hatch into his cells. Let me repeat insulin targets the fat, liver, and muscle cells when it is released.

You have to be strict on how many carbs you ingest because you can either under eat and go into a coma or over eat and become obese. Research tells us that insulin is actually increased when you lower your weight or body fat percentage. It’s also important to note that insulin gets stronger the more you work out. The catabolic effect of exercise increases insulin during a work out and for about 30-45 minutes post workout.

This means as a healthy exercising individual you simply can’t eat the same amount of carbohydrate food that you did before and expect to keep getting better results.

I found this for what it’s worth:

This post is just a simple guide for first time insulin users to follow in a safe, and effective manner.

I urge you to invest in a glucometer. This will give you a close estimation of where your BG(Blood Glucose) levels are (Safe Zone 70-90,but independent upon each individual).You want to take in adequate amounts of carbs, but not too much. As the excess will be stored as fat. And yes, if you aren’t careful, you can add quite a bit of excess body fat. As you’ll see in my dosing example below, we drop carbs slightly as to not to acquire excess BF.

As you already might know. The basic rule is 10g Dextrose to 1 iu of Insulin. Now the trick is to get in tune with your body so to take advantage of the insulin spike, which allows nutrients to be shuttled to the muscle cells rapidly, doing so without taking in excess carbs which equates to body fat.

Below is a 30 day cycle(which is recommended) for Insulin. I don’t use Insulin on off days from the gym. Some like to use Insulin on off days in the morning to fight off the catabolic state we’re in upon awakening. I feel upon awakening in the morning a shake consisting of Whey/Dextrose would be sufficient in bringing you out of this catabolic state from fasting over an 8 hour period while sleeping. Remember, you can become Insulin insensitive if abused. So by running insulin on training days only reduces that threat.

I’ll use the 5 day training split as an example here. That will give you 20 days on insulin.

Day 1 : 5 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 2 : 5 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 3 : 5 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Congratulations!! You’ve survived thus far. I assume(hope) you’ve been monitoring your BG levels. You probably have noticed that you are in the higher range using 50g of dextrose PWO. Now it’s time to drop the carbs slightly. Don’t fret. This should be more than ample amounts(of carbs) to get you through to your PPWO meal.

Day 4 : 5 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Day 5 : 5 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

At this point you should have a good idea of how you react with Insulin in terms of BG levels vs. carb intake .

Lets up the dose

Day 6 : 6 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 7 : 6 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

By this point in time you should be feeling good(ie;more confident),but still respectful to Insulin. Let’s test the waters for 3 days to give you the feel of things. By that I mean we’ll drop the carb intake slightly so you can find a comfortable ratio in regards to iu’s vs. carbs per gram.

Day 8 : 6 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Day 9 : 6 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Day 10 : 6 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Now, the above ratios are safe and effective. You can stop right here and continue on for the next 10 days at the above doses/ratios. Or you can move forward slightly.

Day 11 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 12 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 13 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 14 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 15 : & iu insulin/50g Dextrose

If you felt confident with the above protocol.You could experiment on days 14-15 and drop your dextrose to 40g.If you do so, please monitor your BG levels every 15 minutes or so. And have glucose tabs, or another source of quick carbs handy (like orange juice) to stave off any possible signs of hypoglycemia. Don’t panic should this happen,just drink a glass of orange juice, or similar, and in 10 minutes the symptoms will have subsided.

Ok, on to your final week.

Day 16 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 17 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 18 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 19 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 20 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Congratulations! You just completed your first cycle/experience with Insulin in a safe an effective manner. I stopped at 8 iu’s, Being that is enough to get your feet wet with the drug. You can experiment later on. This was simply a guide.

Don’t use for more than four weeks at a time. Four weeks on four weeks off.

Mr.Walkway stated:

the necessary things for his protcol besides the slin and EAAs imo are:

-beta alanine
-glutamine (itll help keep you out of hypo)
-leucine (itll be in the EAAs so no worries)
-glycerol monosterate (helps a lot with pumps = drawing blood and therefore nutrients into your muscles)
-creatine mono
-potassium (insulin can fuck you up if ur not getting ur potassium)
-taurine (helps BP and avoiding cramps)

i also put some sea salt in my shakes

whenever i felt hypo during my workouts (very rare) id pop a dextrose pill

…for entertainment purposes only

[/quote]

Thanks for the info but I think I’m going to steer clear of the insulin. I did not know you could get it OTC. WALKWAY did really know his stuff but you had to get through his pleasant bedside manner. He was the first one to reply to my first post in the “Steroid” forum; not a good start for a newbie.

I don’t know if you recall but I did the MT-2. That really does a good job on the tan and I do recommend it. I kept it to half the max dose and went EOD. The “Stiffy” side effect never happened, thank GOD!

the test deca did wonders for me, i had torn tendons in lower back, pelvis joint (SI joint) and a herniated L5 S1 disc. helped with recovery, pain, etc as well as made the gym possible.

Thanks for the info but I think I’m going to steer clear of the insulin. I did not know you could get it OTC. WALKWAY did really know his stuff but you had to get through his pleasant bedside manner.
[/quote]

You will see after another year or two on this board that each passing year posters seem to get lazier and dumber. Walkway needed a break from that. Too many slothful posts to deal with.

I cannot count the number of respond windows I opened only to close them realizing that noobs don’t even take time to do fundamental searches on their own here or elsewhere. Or starting to type a response and thinking this is 25th time I’ve written on this subject. One reason I did that was to be able to commit the information to memory. Write enough and proof reading, burns it into your memory.

Don’t be too hard on one who has weathered MORE THAN HIS FAIR SHARE of newbie questions. W is sorely missed in this forum. I think I have saved more of his posts than anyone, and I continue to reread them to advance my practical understanding of steroids and bodybuilding.

KSman, Bill Roberts, Mr.Walkway should do a weekly radio call in show.

[quote]rupe8 wrote:
the test deca did wonders for me, i had torn tendons in lower back, pelvis joint (SI joint) and a herniated L5 S1 disc. helped with recovery, pain, etc as well as made the gym possible.[/quote]
I have had some SI issues in the past. You don’t know, hell even realize you have a joint there until it hurts. That bitch can hurt benching! How long was your rehab? Did you get back to heavy squaring?