T Nation

IGF1 Before & After

Im sure a shitload of you fellas have used this stuff off cycle and seen improvements, can anyone share some photos, if not, how bout some detail as to how much your muscles have benefitted from usage.

I ran a four week cycle of IGF-1 and pegMGF before I ran my first cycle of AAS.

The immediate results were very minimal, certainly not worth the price (and this is when IGF was a lot cheaper).

IMHO, peptides will give the best results when run on cycle and second best when run as part of PCT. Using them off cycle seems like a bad investment.

Now, the whole hyperplasia six months down the road bit makes quantifying the long term results a bit harder, so it is best to take what I’ve stated above with a grain of salt.

I used IGF for the first time during PCT and was very pleased. My strength increased to above cycle levels and I was able to gain about 5 lbs. Please note that this was PCT from a cutting cycle and I did increase my caloric intake slightly during PCT.

I ran IGF again during the next cycle and it had less effect than the previous cycle.

As of now I am unsure when I will try IGF again.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
I used IGF for the first time during PCT and was very pleased. My strength increased to above cycle levels and I was able to gain about 5 lbs. Please note that this was PCT from a cutting cycle and I did increase my caloric intake slightly during PCT.

I ran IGF again during the next cycle and it had less effect than the previous cycle.

As of now I am unsure when I will try IGF again.[/quote]

Correct me if I’m wrong Pain, but I recall you agonized over “coming off” which is a common concern of us all, and I was under the impression that the IGF eliminated this somewhat by allowing you to maintain your gains, did it not?

[quote]Mousse wrote:
2thepain wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong Pain, but I recall you agonized over “coming off” which is a common concern of us all, and I was under the impression that the IGF eliminated this somewhat by allowing you to maintain your gains, did it not?[/quote]

I over exaggerated on the agonizing part, but yeah nobody looks forward to coming off cycle. But when I first used the IGF it was very nice to be able to continue making gains well into the 4th week of PCT.

The only unfortunate thing is that in the next cycle I did I actually used a higher dose and had far less in terms of gains.

If IGF worked every time like the first time I would be 100% sold. Not to mention very big and very strong.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Mousse wrote:
2thepain wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong Pain, but I recall you agonized over “coming off” which is a common concern of us all, and I was under the impression that the IGF eliminated this somewhat by allowing you to maintain your gains, did it not?

I over exaggerated on the agonizing part, but yeah nobody looks forward to coming off cycle. But when I first used the IGF it was very nice to be able to continue making gains well into the 4th week of PCT.

The only unfortunate thing is that in the next cycle I did I actually used a higher dose and had far less in terms of gains.

If IGF worked every time like the first time I would be 100% sold. Not to mention very big and very strong.[/quote]

Understood. But even if you are not making good gains post cycle, but rather simply maintaining all your gains you are way ahead of the game IMO.

My goal is to find out if you really are maintaining your cycle gains - not to give you a hard time about your statement. The fact of the matter is that your IGF thread is what has got me fired up to give it a run sometime, but all I really care about is maintaining my cycle gains. I myself completely dread coming off.

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote]Mousse wrote:
2thepain wrote:
Mousse wrote:
Understood. But even if you are not making good gains post cycle, but rather simply maintaining all your gains you are way ahead of the game IMO.

My goal is to find out if you really are maintaining your cycle gains - not to give you a hard time about your statement. The fact of the matter is that your IGF thread is what has got me fired up to give it a run sometime, but all I really care about is maintaining my cycle gains. I myself completely dread coming off.

Thanks for your feedback.[/quote]

I am in PCT right now and stronger than I was after my first IGF use. But I have also ran a cycle since then. I honestly think that you will be pleasently suprised by IGF, especially your first run with it.

As a side note, in my first run with IGF thread you may notice that I also ran pegMGF along with IGF. I do not think that this gave me greater gains and that pegMGF can be left out of the equation.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Mousse wrote:
2thepain wrote:
Mousse wrote:

Thanks for your feedback.

I am in PCT right now and stronger than I was after my first IGF use. But I have also ran a cycle since then. I honestly think that you will be pleasently suprised by IGF, especially your first run with it.

As a side note, in my first run with IGF thread you may notice that I also ran pegMGF along with IGF. I do not think that this gave me greater gains and that pegMGF can be left out of the equation.[/quote]

Duly noted - thanks!