IGF-1 LR3 Results

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has tried this stuff? A couple of my buddies who use anabolics regularly (serious bodybuilders mind you) just recently added into their cocktail of anabolics and swear by it. Seeing as peptides are the only thing legal (for now im sure) in the US I was thinking about picking up some but the price is a little expensive for me. What do you guys think? Has anyone used ? Dose Protocol? Let me know because Im pretty interested and what like to here what some peeps on here have experienced

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has tried this stuff? A couple of my buddies who use anabolics regularly (serious bodybuilders mind you) just recently added into their cocktail of anabolics and swear by it. Seeing as peptides are the only thing legal (for now im sure) in the US I was thinking about picking up some but the price is a little expensive for me. What do you guys think? Has anyone used ? Dose Protocol? Let me know because Im pretty interested and what like to here what some peeps on here have experienced[/quote]
60mcg morning and 60mcg at night is what i did for a month on month off month on. thats the only times i used it but i was running 50mgs dbol and 100mgs eod of test prop to kickstart my test cyp 750mgs 2xweekly tren ace 75mgs ed cycle. so i never ran it by itself and honestly i cant tell you how well it worked because i was taking so much other shit. but i can tell you i put on thirty and kept about 15-17 depending on when i weighed. if your not hung up on the “legal” issue of aas i would talk to your buddies and get some test and maybe tren if you think you can handle the sides which i will tell you are true. this will net you better results if and only if a proper pct protocol is followed. id like to hear from someone who has experience with both and ran igf1 standalone as well.

dbol was ed i seemed to have forgotten that and i only ran that and prop for the first month.

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has tried this stuff? A couple of my buddies who use anabolics regularly (serious bodybuilders mind you) just recently added into their cocktail of anabolics and swear by it. Seeing as peptides are the only thing legal (for now im sure) in the US I was thinking about picking up some but the price is a little expensive for me. What do you guys think? Has anyone used ? Dose Protocol? Let me know because Im pretty interested and what like to here what some peeps on here have experienced[/quote]

My coach run it alone, nothing else with it, to see what would happen. He used 50mch in the am and 50mcg PWO. He run in for a month, he gained 3.5 pounds, but he just looked much fuller and “rounder”. I am going to try it too.

I used it along with CJC 1293 and GHRP-6 during PCT (tren/test/dbol). I felt better coming off then my last cycle which was test only at 600/week.

idk mang something about systemic igf with long active life doesn’t sound good to me

dat unwanted growth