IGF-1 LR3 Anyone?

i have recently stumbled upon an interesting injection. this IGF is said to be awesome for those taking AAS and PCT because of its effects on lipid metabolism…

burning fat at a significantly elevated rate and its being able to kick-start the nuts into doing its job again. has anyone else heard of IGF or used it?

My company sells it.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
My company sells it. [/quote]

I’m not much into IGF, so forgive my ignorance. But isn’t there a difference between the effects of injectable and oral formulas?

Schwarzennegar, I don’t think IGF can be administered orally.

Do you mean Insuline-like growth factor?..Never heard of it

www.chemoneresearch.com/shop/main/index.php?cPath=25&osCsid=9595cf06a5b7c64c8e0e8eb08895d812

If that link doesn’t work, the oral solution is found here…

www.chemoneresearch.com

Everyone responds to IGF, if you didn’t then you would not have a single muscle cell in your body.

You can take IGF as an oral but don’t expect anything from it. As an injectable you will see some nice results. Mind you, you will not see immediate results like you would with AAS, the reason is because IGF causes myoblasts (muscle stem cells) to differentiate (To specialize and become muscle tissue).

While you will see some small gains during an IGF cycle with proper training and diet you will see ever improving results in the months after your IGF cycle, this is because the new muscle cells are maturing.

I would however recommend an individual to wait on IGF until they have exhausted their natural potential. By this I mean your body will only produce so much IGF naturally and will only allow so much muscle tissue to be formed (there will be a point where AAS just will not allow you to gain any more muscle). At the point where you cannot grow any further this is when to use IGF (same principle as the pros going to hgh) the IGF will bypass natural mechanisms by stimulating the myoblasts and forcing them to differentiate, this bypasses genetic ability to a slightly further extent than AAS would be able to do.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
FinaFreak wrote:
Everyone responds to IGF, if you didn’t then you would not have a single muscle cell in your body.

No, everyone responds to endogenous IGF1, but some few people do not respond to EXOgenous IGF1.

bushy[/quote]

Good call there… Thanks bro!!!