T Nation

IGF 1 and Repoxygen?

I’m looking to get my hands on a couple of products that I hear are good for bulking up and endurance- IGF 1 and Repoxygen. I can’t seem to find out where to get them, can anyone help?

try www.ineedajuicehookupisweariamnotacop.com

i thought i IGF-1 was currently legal here in the states.

Thanks for that… I was actually wondering if anyone knew where to get hold of the gene, and does it work if you inject the gene, rather than just the hormone? I know some of you guys are clued up on gene therapy… can anyone help me out?

[quote]stormboy wrote:
Thanks for that… I was actually wondering if anyone knew where to get hold of the gene, and does it work if you inject the gene, rather than just the hormone? I know some of you guys are clued up on gene therapy… can anyone help me out?[/quote]

That is the craziest thing I have ever read on t-nat. You need to do a few months of reading on your own. You can do it, just get started.

[quote]stormboy wrote:
Thanks for that… I was actually wondering if anyone knew where to get hold of the gene, and does it work if you inject the gene, rather than just the hormone? I know some of you guys are clued up on gene therapy… can anyone help me out?[/quote]

Check back in a decade or two. While we’re at it, anyone know where to get a second hand death ray?