IFBB Pro Andy Haman Benches 600x4

Brad Castleberry can only bench 585x1

i shouldnt say “only” its still incredible im just using it as a point of reference.

brad castleberry is probaly the worlds strongest junior BBer though

If it was real I would expect him to be as big as someone like Coleman

That’s a big dude, but he handled that a little too easily. I call bullshit. With that kind of weight the bar would flex. He struggles with a 300lb tire and comes in and benches 6-hundo with whipped cream on his face?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
That’s a big dude, but he handled that a little too easily. I call bullshit. With that kind of weight the bar would flex. He struggles with a 300lb tire and comes in and benches 6-hundo with whipped cream on his face? [/quote]

Aren’t you the same guy who wouldn’t shut up in the max charles thread? Great.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
That’s a big dude, but he handled that a little too easily. I call bullshit. With that kind of weight the bar would flex. He struggles with a 300lb tire and comes in and benches 6-hundo with whipped cream on his face? [/quote]

It, might not flex, depending on the quality of the bar. and the tire was supposed to be a 600 lber. I was skeptical at first, but I don’t see how it could be fake.

What an awesome dude.

I dunno about that kid though. He flipped that 300lb tyre over like it was nothing.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
Didn’t people go crazy when Max Charles said he could bench 495lb for 8 reps too?[/quote]

Saying is a little diffrent then actually doing it on camera.

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
If it was real I would expect him to be as big as someone like Coleman [/quote]

smh, what makes you think its fake - cause hes not as big as Ronnie Coleman? wow.

Brad Castleberry is probaly as strong or withen reasonble comparison to Ronnie’s strength but they are nowhere near comparable size wise. basically, youre comparing apples and oranges.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
What an awesome dude.

I dunno about that kid though. He flipped that 300lb tyre over like it was nothing.[/quote]

maybe it was really 275

he didnt do it like it was nothing either, kid used effort.

and when your Pop is a pro BBer you probaly spend a decent amount of time hanging w/ em in the gym.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
That’s a big dude, but he handled that a little too easily. I call bullshit. With that kind of weight the bar would flex. He struggles with a 300lb tire and comes in and benches 6-hundo with whipped cream on his face?

Aren’t you the same guy who wouldn’t shut up in the max charles thread? Great.[/quote]

And despite all the support from his loyal dickriders, he failed to deliver when he said he would. This guy could be legit, but I doubt it.

275KG!!! Mental…

YOU DIDN’T SEE THE FISH WIRE?!?!? OMGZZ

Over at another website (Dante/Skip’s) he claims to have done 675x1 but says he doesn’t brag about it because it gets the “green-eyed monsters” coming out of the woodwork.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

i shouldnt say “only” its still incredible im just using it as a point of reference.

brad castleberry is probaly the worlds strongest junior BBer though[/quote]

That guy was a prick backstage when I went and watched the 07 Excalibur.

The whole time he just talked about himself like he’s Gods gift to something…funny thing is nobody really cared.

Mad respect as a bber and weight lifter tho. The dood has some talent, it’s just too bad he’s a prick lol

sorry if anybody here is his friend I really have nothing against the guy…only saw him once and that was on competition day…when most of us aren’t too nice lol :stuck_out_tongue:

DG

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

What bullshit? You saw the lift on film - what are you saying - those plates are fake?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:

Aren’t you the same guy who wouldn’t shut up in the max charles thread? Great.

And despite all the support from his loyal dickriders, he failed to deliver when he said he would. This guy could be legit, but I doubt it.[/quote]

Then shut the fuck up and get out of the thread. When you can start throwing that weight around (or are that big,) then you can go ahead and comment on the supposed strength of someone else.

Goddammn haters.

Never understood why people are so eager to shit on someone who has worked their ass off to build their physique and strength to extreme levels. If anything it should be used for motivation to get your ass in the gym and work harder. I personally know someone who put up 500lbs just as easy as Andy Haman put up that 600lbs and he is nowhere near the size of Andy Haman.

Suicide grip on the bench as well!

I’d die a happy man if I could have that type of body at that age.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

brad castleberry is probaly the worlds strongest junior BBer though

That guy was a prick backstage when I went and watched the 07 Excalibur.

The whole time he just talked about himself like he’s Gods gift to something…funny thing is nobody really cared.

Mad respect as a bber and weight lifter tho. The dood has some talent, it’s just too bad he’s a prick lol

sorry if anybody here is his friend I really have nothing against the guy…only saw him once and that was on competition day…when most of us aren’t too nice lol :stuck_out_tongue:

DG[/quote]

you guys are roughly the same age, did you do a show together?

and considering he flexes in the mirror and takes off his shirt after every lift what do you expect? but being 20 or 21 (forget how old you are) and being in the shape youre in im sure you hear something everyday in regards to your size or conditioning. now imagine if you were Bradly Castleberry, same age but honestly, the guys got a lot of size on you imagine what he hears on a daily basis especially when he can bench close to 600 pounds, deadlift 700x2 and squat 600 or so x4 (all raw) it would do a lot for your ego as well.

and like you said it was Comp day, i get cranky if im an hour behind on a meal, i can only imagine what kind of hell youre like backstage.