IFBB Contest Prep - Jordan Metcalfe

Hi guys,

I am currently prepping for my first comp which is the NZIFBB Auckland Champs. I am going to be in the tall physique class :slight_smile: I am currently 10 weeks out and would love your guys opinions/critique.

Here is my first video log with a little posing, I will also be posting pictures as my physique changes and other video logs keeping you all up to date with my progress.

Cheers

Oh awesome. I wanna compete in physique here soon as well, so ill be following.

that’s a tall kiwi

… how much do you weigh and what weight are you planning on competing at?

Im currently 80kg, my planned stage weight is around 77kg but being my first comp I will see how it goes

Looking good bro! Will be following this:)

Good luck dude, I will be lurking :slight_smile:

Yep I’m In…

10 week out pic

Another pic of me 10 weeks out. Will be posting my next video and pics soon :slight_smile:

Cheers

P.s Any critique welcome, anything I could improve on?

[quote]Jordz wrote:

P.s Any critique welcome, anything I could improve on?
[/quote]

keep working on arms, especially triceps. Otherwise very good.

^^Yeah arms and more upper chest thickness. Otherwise looks solid. How are the wheels?

[quote]whatever2k wrote:
^^Yeah arms and more upper chest thickness. Otherwise looks solid. How are the wheels?[/quote]

That’s the thing about Physique…

[quote]Myosin wrote:

[quote]whatever2k wrote:
^^Yeah arms and more upper chest thickness. Otherwise looks solid. How are the wheels?[/quote]

That’s the thing about Physique…[/quote]

Calves EVERYDAY.

I agree with others about the arms.

Hey guys thanks heaps for the feedback!

Here is another pic that was taken pre cut (About 1.5 months ago), it gives you a better look at my arms and side legs.

will take one of legs front on when i can.

This pic was taken on the same day as the above one, you can see my legs from the front a little better on this one.

Not my greatest body part but im working on them twice a week to try bring them up to scratch.

sick detail in the delts there man.

Care to tell us a bit about your diet?

Cheers bro,

Yeah sure.

At the moment Im reducing my carbs a little every week as I am 8 weeks out, at the moment my diet is
Meal 1: Protein shake, half a banana
Meal 2: 1 Apple, 1pear, protein shake
Meal 3: 125g of kumara or brown rice, 200g of chicken breast
Meal 4: 125g of kumara or brown rice, 1 large can of tuna
Pre-workout: Half a banana and sometimes a pre-workout shake (N.O Xplode - BSN)
Meal 5: Protein shake
Meal 6: 200g Chicken breast, salad
Meal 7: Casein protein with berries

In the off season I generally keep the same diet but just increase the carbs so instead of 125g I would have 250g and I would also have carbs with my later meals post workout.

I will be posting my next video update this weekend and that will talk about the supplements im using and also go a little into my diet.
If you want to keep updated subscribe to my channel :slight_smile: i will also post the vid on here.

could we some pics with you in leggings and a garter belt?

Hey guys!

Also here is a pic of me currently.

Cheers

very nice pic… could we see the unfiltered version also?