T Nation

If You're Not This Tall, You Can't Ride

Ok regulars we need to crack down- seems the brotards are breeding.

if your a fan cool
if you train cool
if your a trolling douchebag
fuck the fuck off and go back to get a life and rate my physique

the silver lining you teen dicknecks have provided is that you have bolstered many peoples ignore list.

Sorry I know I haven't helped. I'm just not used to spotting trolls, and when we get posts like "Frank Mir's Weight Training" I just can't resist.

I'll do better, I promise.

Sorry I know I haven't helped. I'm just not used to spotting trolls, and when we get posts like "Frank Mir's Weight Training" I just can't resist.

I'll do better, I promise.

this shit sadly needs a bump.
already.

brotards go home.

kmc

That's why the ignore list is so great. you won't even see their posts. I had the same problem as you in the PWI forum before I started adding the idiots to my ignore list.

Fo sho. This looks like the brotard special to me. Maybe I'm wrong and this is actually grappling gold.

agreed

Fo sho. This looks like the brotard special to me. Maybe I'm wrong and this is actually grappling gold.

That was pure gold. The funny part is these people paying to train there. I assume they pay.

Yeah I laughed so hard I nearly cried when I saw this. The sad part is I found it at one of the online fight vid sites I frequent. Tucked right in there with randy couture's grappelers circuit routine.

hey beer..you won't believe this but same channel check this vid out (and the guys t-shirt) hahah