T Nation

If You're a Black American...

You have a 5% lifetime probability of being murdered.

Un-fucking-real.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/NC20Dj02.html

0.7% if you’re white

That appears to be a projection and also no evidence is given to back it up.

A supported figure, though, isn’t much less alarming. Not as a
projection, but what was actually experienced by people who died in
2008, 3.1% of blacks were murdered “in their lifetime,” with a figure
of 0.4% for whites.

A 5% figure would seem to be an assumption that things will get worse,
but that’s not a fact and it’s at least conceivable that it might not
be true, or might not be true to the percentage claimed.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0118.pdf

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Un-fucking-real.

0.7% if you’re white[/quote]

That is horrible isn’t it?

Black on black crime is, I believe the highest. And black on white crime is also high. And in fact both are higher than white on black crime, or white on white crime. Yet, we have something called “hate crimes.”

It’s all rather pathetic.

http://www.regalmag.com/report-shows-rise-blackonblack-crime-a-315.html

A crime is a crime is a crime. Yes people are targeted because of race, sexual orientation, or perhaps being an old lady who seems like an easy purse to snatch. Beating someone’s ass is beating someone’s ass, theft is theft, murder is murder. We don’t need distinctions for these things based on anything to do with a person unless we’re talking about special circumstances.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Un-fucking-real.

Blacks have in many ways become the greatest direct persecutors of blacks. Of course circumstance has its origin in history, and American history has been, to put it very mildly, unkind to the black race.

But the most dangerous thing a black man can meet in a dark inner-city alley is, sadly, another black man. Eventually, somebody on the inside of the community is going to have to get as angry about that as about the legacy and vestiges of white racism.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Un-fucking-real.

Blacks have in many ways become the greatest direct persecutors of blacks. Of course circumstance has its origin in history, and American history has been, to put it very mildly, unkind to the black race.

But the most dangerous thing a black man can meet in a dark inner-city alley is, sadly, another black man. Eventually, somebody on the inside of the community is going to have to get as angry about that as about the legacy and vestiges of white racism.[/quote]

Yes, someone inside the black community is going to have to change this. Someone with authority, someone with real power. Hey wait…Obama is black…and we can’t count on him to do a damn thing about the problem. But he will sure keep the money flowing for the welfare queens of every color.

It really comes down to where you live though. If you’re a black man or woman in my neighborhood then your chances of being murdered are no different than mine. But if you live in South Central then you’re chances are probably higher than 5%.

james

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Un-fucking-real.

But the most dangerous thing a black man can meet in a dark inner-city alley is, sadly, another black man. Eventually, somebody on the inside of the community is going to have to get as angry about that as about the legacy and vestiges of white racism.[/quote]

Yes, someone inside the black community is going to have to change this. Someone with authority, someone with real power. Hey wait…Obama is black…and we can’t count on him to do a damn thing about the problem. But he will sure keep the money flowing for the welfare queens of every color.

[/quote]

Pastor Manning said the same thing:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Un-fucking-real.

Nah

[quote]Eventually, somebody on the inside of the community is going to have to get as angry about that as about the legacy and vestiges of white racism.[/quote]This has been done before several times

It’s going to take way more than “somebody” on the “inside”

I guess I slightly lied because there is no ‘inside’

“Hey wait…Obama is black…”

Yet his little wet slippery body came out of a lily white woman.
IDK why people always say he’s Black and always dismiss his other half.
And I wonder if was he was President in a majority Black Country if he
would be considered a “White” President there.
Perception isn’t reality, the reality is that he’s the first half White
half Black President, a “Mulatto”, ‘even steven’, equal parts, halfsies,
six of one half dozen of the other…etc.

[quote]Karado wrote:
“Hey wait…Obama is black…”

Yet his little wet slippery body came out of a lily white woman.
IDK why people always say he’s Black and always dismiss his other half.
And I wonder if was he was President in a majority Black Country if he
would be considered a “White” President there.
Perception isn’t reality, the reality is that he’s the first half White
half Black President, a “Mulatto”, ‘even steven’, equal parts, halfsies,
six of one half dozen of the other…etc.
[/quote]

Not everyone says he’s black. Pastor Manning says:

There ya go Alpha, I know a little about Pastor Manning…'sound’s like
a pretty brave politically incorrect dude.

I do admire courage wherever I see it.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:
I do admire courage wherever I see it.[/quote]

Okay promise me right now that you are going to post more around these here parts Missy.

:wink:

[quote]squating_bear wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Un-fucking-real.

Nah

[/quote]

Nah what?

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:
I do admire courage wherever I see it.[/quote]

Okay promise me right now that you are going to post more around these here parts Missy.

;)[/quote]

Can’t promise, Sir, but I am going to try.

“Do, or do not…there is no ‘try’.”

Yoda, from “The Empire Strikes Back”, starring Billy Dee Williams, a must
cast token Black Guy because there wasn’t even ONE Black guy whatsoever in “Star Wars”!

[quote]Karado wrote:

cast token Black Guy because there wasn’t even ONE Black guy whatsoever in “Star Wars”![/quote]
EXKYOOOOZ ME!! Aren’t we forgetting somebody? Hmmmm?

[quote]Karado wrote:

cast token Black Guy because there wasn’t even ONE Black guy whatsoever in “Star Wars”!
[/quote]

True and true!

So we can conclude that the force is not with Star Wars.

Star Trek, on the other hand not only had a black person but she was in the first “black and white” kiss in American TV in 1968.

[quote]Karado wrote:

[/quote]

Lando Calrissian