If Your Livelihood Depends on Fitness

if im not wrong, it looks in the pictures that you are pretty short, right?
you have to understand that even if you get wider, you wont really have the WOW factor, like Christian Boeving did when he was “the shit”.

There are different ways to be popular on social media, i believe, and just being super muscular is not that necessary.

Take steroids if YOU WANT to get bigger/wider. Do it for yourself.
If you dont want to get bigger, you dont have to do it for social media, because i dont think it matters that much. There are some people with huge following who look like they dont even lift.
Its more about content and having something different. Dont take steroids for “work”. If something goes bad, you will regret it.
Do it if you want it for YOU.

2 Likes

hhhh I am a shorty yes, around 170 cm and I look like poop from the front , a bit better from the side and back, but yeah listening to your guys opinions gave me a good mindshift. So I may try to get leaner and get higher certifications from renowned sources, like a P1N from precision nutrition maybe that give me a push.
But yeah, for now I am staying away from the sauce :grinning: :grinning:

I have two questions

If you didn’t have kids and you lived in a country where AAS were legal, do you think you would’ve tried them?

And… what did you look like before you were built like a brick shithouse?

Well it seems OP has used gear?

So what is the argument here? To do another cycle? To abuse, to a larger extent?

2 Likes

That dates back to early 2019 that’s why I didn’t mention it, nor did I use pics from that period and it was one cycle that taught me how addictive it can be so I pulled back. Now with this situation I am contemplating going again but am scared with rumors about the vax and I don’t want to jeopardize my health.
I know it looks misleading but I wanted the guys opinions with the new context presented , Sorry for that !

No problem.

How did you respond to 500mg?
That is probably a decent starting place.

I pass no judgement, if I was in your shoes I would consider the same.
Alternatively, how would getting really impressive guys under your guidance, post them on your IG etc.?

1 Like

Thanks mate, It was a shit cycle as I stopped in the middle, I was broke so I couldn’t afford a lot of high quality protein, but I gained like 10 lbs total weights, maybe 6 of that was muscle and I was a heck a lot stronger , I was able to bench 30 lbs more on my bench press, 40 lbs more on my OHP, and the biggest improvement was my curling weights, I was curling 30 kg on each side.
Bad sides were acne on the back but I got it under control easily
So I think with my improved financial situation now, the results could’ve been better

For the first question, I don’t know.

For the second question, I’ve been fat and I’ve been skinny. I grew up a fat kid as a result of a mostly sedentary lifestyle outside of sports paired with a poor diet with lots of liquid sugar, dropped a lot of weight and got skinny, bulked up and got fat, dropped weight and got skinny, etc.

When did it click then? What made you transition from skinny/fat to jacked?

It doesn’t go that way. It’s a process. You build the muscle during those times of getting fat, then cut away the fat. It’s known as “bulking and cutting”

1 Like

I’m aware of what bulking and cutting is

But from reading your response I interpreted that your bulks/cuts weren’t working “got fat, got skinny, got fat”

For me a bulk was “would get fluffy, but more muscular”

Then I’d cut down and lose perhaps a bit of muscle… then I’d rinse/repeat.

Now I don’t do either. I try maintain and gain veeerrrry slowly.

It’s not optimal, but I don’t like how I feel when I bulk.

1 Like

Me neither, but I find physical transformation to be an uncomfortable process. Were it not, more people would be jacked.

They were absolutely working; muscle takes a LONG time to build. If I got muscular off my first ever attempt to bulk, I would check to see if I lacked the myostatin gene.

I think gear would only help you for social media. Coaching IRL is more about ear to mouth and referal.

I think that you probably have a skewed vision of what a muscular physique is for you’re inondated with insane monster people on gear or genetic elites or both.

I can tell you that for the vast majority of people, I’m jacked enough, and I’m sure you are.

Hehe that’s the route I’ve taken. We have to play with our strengths. Can’t get as big as geared guys, or instagram-worthy strong with my injuries, but I can get ripped easily.

Most clients want fat loss and have very, very reasonable muscular goals

1 Like

A pic of you in a t-shirt would be more relevant, unless you walk around shirtless when training clients (wouldn’t be the first time I heard of that, actually). Regardless, you’re undoubtedly in solid shape. If anything, a basic 6-week trap/delt specialization phase wouldn’t hurt.

Totally false. Having a certain look is one way to stand out. Producing badass content is another. Posting phenomenal testimonials is another.

FWIW, I’ve been in the fitness biz going on 20 years, the majority of that time networking with the best in the field. I can think of, literally, two guys who’ve relocated to the Middle East for business purposes. Where do you currently live? I’m positive there are great opportunities closer.

If you want to run another cycle for yourself, that’s one thing. But thinking you “need to” move to a country you don’t really want to move to and take anabolics you don’t really want to take just to better your career is simply incorrect.

What’s your 30-second elevator pitch for Hich the Trainer? What’s your overall business plan? Who’s your target demographic? What was your most recent marketing strategy and what were the results?

I’m just saying, there are plenty of things on the table to boost your business. To that end, I’d spend more time posting in the Personal Trainer’s Thread than the Pharma forum.

I think for average people I look fit, but what made me think is the ramrks I kept getting from everyone when I mention I am planing this move they say look dude we know you know enough about fitness but over there physiques matter the most, made me think about this stuff again hhhh

The man himself, thank you for replying. I am from Tunisia which is not the best place for personal trainer as on average you make about 300-400$ if you work at the capital city. I chose the UAE simply because it’s the only big destination where I can have a visa and where fitness is also big and I know a handful of guys who made a living out there.
But checking what everyone said here, I kinda turned off hoping on gear and instead get more education/certifications from here to the time I go, try to get as lean as possible without looking scrawny (especially in your clothes, luckily UAE is pretty warm so jerseys are always an option) and I have this crazy idea of writing down all I learned about bodybuilding and see if it can add up to a book that I can print out and add to my resumé, not sure am that smart though hhhh
And Sorry as I don’t have pictures wearing a shirt as I only take progress pics :grin:
Thanks!

1 Like