If You Work At Best Buy...

The first day a best buy opened in my area, people slept outside to get all those deals and what not. So some guy robbed all of them.

True story.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

Fuck anyone that hates Best Buy emploeyees.[/quote]

This

30% of my drinkin partnas work at BB, plus the mobile dept. girl hooks me up on the regular.
[/quote]

I work as a Best Buy Mobile sales consultant and I have prospectful pussy working with me. I know self phones like it was lifting weights.[/quote]

[b]T-Nation Advisement:

Do NOT post when high and/or drunk. Posting while high and/or drunk may result in random yet painfully transparent attempts to NOT appear to be high and/or drunk thus utilizing large amounts of vital bandwidth.

Thank You for your attention and you are now returned to your scheduled programming.[/b]

On the real, though, what is with every Best Buy customer thinking they’re more entitled than the next? Seriously, some people need to get over themselves.

[quote]SSC wrote:
On the real, though, what is with every Best Buy customer thinking they’re more entitled than the next? Seriously, some people need to get over themselves.[/quote]

Make me sammich, Best Bitch!

I worked at BB for 10 months during college. It sucked donkey balls, customers sucked, employees sucked, the store sucked. They didn’t even have an car radio install bay, so we would sell a customer car stuff, then tell them to drive 20 miles to another BB to install it… COMPLETE BULLSHIT. The employees were the biggest theives. When the store first opened They had no lost prevention, yellow shirts, that the doors. Warehouse people stole washers and dryers loaded with playstation and xbox games, fridges full of ps3 and xbox360s, and tvs. no one questioned them, they assumed they were bringing it a customers waiting car.

needless to say after I left they hired all the slutty whores that blew everyone in sight for a raise. dammit

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

This

30% of my drinkin partnas work at BB, plus the mobile dept. girl hooks me up on the regular.
[/quote]

I work as a Best Buy Mobile sales consultant and I have prospectful pussy working with me. I know self phones like it was lifting weights.[/quote]

[b]T-Nation Advisement:

Do NOT post when high and/or drunk. Posting while high and/or drunk may result in random yet painfully transparent attempts to NOT appear to be high and/or drunk thus utilizing large amounts of vital bandwidth.

Thank You for your attention and you are now returned to your scheduled programming.[/b][/quote]

Ohh yeah?

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
I worked at BB for 10 months during college. It sucked donkey balls, customers sucked, employees sucked, the store sucked. They didn’t even have an car radio install bay, so we would sell a customer car stuff, then tell them to drive 20 miles to another BB to install it… COMPLETE BULLSHIT. The employees were the biggest theives. When the store first opened They had no lost prevention, yellow shirts, that the doors. Warehouse people stole washers and dryers loaded with playstation and xbox games, fridges full of ps3 and xbox360s, and tvs. no one questioned them, they assumed they were bringing it a customers waiting car.

needless to say after I left they hired all the slutty whores that blew everyone in sight for a raise. dammit[/quote]

That does not=bad company. It=bad management at that particular store.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

needless to say after I left they hired all the slutty whores that blew everyone in sight for a raise. dammit[/quote]

That does not=bad company. It=bad management at that particular store. [/quote]

Correct, but the clientele which that company attracts is mostly white trash…80/20 rule of trash/decent people.

I would imagine that has more to do with the area you live in than any other factor…

Damn hungry, if that’s you in ur avi, you have an identical twin up here in Boston. Same symmetry/size and look exactly the same.

I’ve been in several BBs both in MA and FL. The similarities in clientele are stunning, for the sake of ending the thread hijack, I concede to your last two posts.

I’ve been in several BBs both in MA and FL. The similarities in clientele are stunning, for the sake of ending the thread hijack, I concede to your last two posts.[/quote]

Lol well MA is just a bunch of massholes, explains that store…as for FL, depends on what area you’re in, there’s shitty areas (usually has-been tourist towns in my experience), then there’s nice areas (where tourists currently frequent).

Yeah that’s me, and I’ll have to hunt this guy down next time I come through Logan to visit family haha. There can only be one!

I hate Best Buy because every time I go it’s packed wall to wall with people. The last time I went I was there to buy the Fallout 3 expansion pack, it took me almost 30 minutes because the video game aisle was full of old people and kids that were just standing there staring at shit, and every time I ask someone if they could move, they give me this look of derision like I just told them to go fuck their mother.

I do notice though that the cashiers are mostly cute girls, is this intentional or just a coincidence? I think the former.

I’ve been in several BBs both in MA and FL. The similarities in clientele are stunning, for the sake of ending the thread hijack, I concede to your last two posts.[/quote]

Lol well MA is just a bunch of massholes, explains that store…[/quote]

hahaha ^^ I was thinking the same thing. No wonder its white trashy… its in boston

Lol well MA is just a bunch of massholes, explains that store…as for FL, depends on what area you’re in, there’s shitty areas (usually has-been tourist towns in my experience), then there’s nice areas (where tourists currently frequent).

Yeah that’s me, and I’ll have to hunt this guy down next time I come through Logan to visit family haha. There can only be one![/quote]

You won’t win, Hungry. Mr. Rogers can’t be beaten.

That’s what I associate with working at BB (no offense, SSC):
you get to hang around with the cool guys.

vv

That does not=bad company. It=bad management at that particular store. [/quote]

Correct, but the clientele which that company attracts is mostly white trash…80/20 rule of trash/decent people. [/quote]

Best buy is effectively trying to get those people out of their stores through an effective marketing mix.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

This

[/quote]

[b]T-Nation Advisement:

Thank You for your attention and you are now returned to your scheduled programming.[/b][/quote]

Ohh yeah?[/quote]

Actually, no.

I get the feeling that if we really banned all posts like that, there would soon be no posts on T-Nation.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

This

[/quote]

[b]T-Nation Advisement:

Ohh yeah?[/quote]

Actually, no.

I get the feeling that if we really banned all posts like that, there would soon be no posts on T-Nation.[/quote]

All of my posts on here are made when I’m stoned. Did you see that ridiculous wall of text I wrote in gaylanders “can’t get off!” thread the other night? You think I would have had the attention span to write all that shit out if I wasn’t high? Get the fuck out.

lol