If You Wear Crocs, I Hate You

I don’t necessarily hate the shoes per se. A girl could wear them around the house. That would be acceptable. But then I guess those denim looking pants with the stretch band waste, aka Mom Pants, would be the next step, followed by a bad case of cottage cheese thighs.

I can’t believe Ugg boots weren’t on there. Those are just…not attractive at all but girls at my school wear them all the time.

You guys must hate every Nurse, Anesthesiologist/Anesthetist and Surgeon currently living and practicing in the U.S…

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
You guys must hate every Nurse, Anesthesiologist/Anesthetist and Surgeon currently living and practicing in the U.S…

Mufasa[/quote]

They should wear white cross-trainers and white walking shoes like the olden days. I bet you doctors in countries with socialized medicine don’t wear crocs!

[quote]superhero#1 wrote:
I can’t believe Ugg boots weren’t on there. Those are just…not attractive at all but girls at my school wear them all the time.[/quote]

Yeah but they’ve made me want to fuck them. Some girls have lost all sense of “fashion” and wear a tight t-shirt, a pair of tights, and uggs to class. It looks hideous, and often times incredibly hot.

Not the case with crocs.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa[/quote]

Nah, it’s a case of monkey see, monkey do. I understand that they are comfortable, but what I never understood is why would you wear shoes with holes in them when you’re handling syringes and biological waste?

Though, to that fact, a couple of the hospitals around here are now enforcing a closed shoe policy. So, the nurses I know had to retire their work crocs.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
I have never worn or had a pair of crocs. To me, they are for girls or…lady-like men. Sorry. I see nothing masculine about them, no matter how “comfy” they are. Even if they are black.[/quote]

My wife follows the AR15.com forum and she picked up this jewel:

The thread was this guy at a gun store wearing PINK crocs. The guy that owned the gun store asked what everyone thought he was there for and everyone agreed that he was there to buy a glock (glocks are lame). So yeah, lo and behold the guy was there to buy a glock. Apparently he had fired his maid for stealing from him. So she tells her boyfriend who grabs some buddies and threaten to kill him if he doesn’t hire her back. So the guy decides he needs a gun.

Well Florida apparently has a 3 day waiting period so the guy had to wait. A day later the boyfriend and his buddy meet pink croc guy in his driveway and tell him to go back inside the house. He says no and they stick a gun in his face. His wife and kids are in the house so instead of going inside he bull rushes the guy with the gun, disarms him and shoots him dead. The other guy runs off.

Well, Florida still wouldn’t give him permission to go over the 3 day waiting period so the guy that owned the store lent his pistol until the waiting period was over.

So all this said, I’ll never talk shit on a guy wearing fruity shit.

mike

GREAT story, Mike!

And I’m not going to talk shit about one guy who is going to put me into a controlled, drug induced coma while another one performs a Cardiac Bypass on me!

Ka-CHOW!

Mufasa

“WTF”, Mike!

Your wife follows THIS forum:

I’m willing to bet you don’t do a lot of “catin’ around”, Brother!

(Hehe!)

Mufasa

"Mike?..(Don’t you RUN from me, boy!)

“Mike…what was the name of that slut I saw you with last night honey?”

Mufasa

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
I have never worn or had a pair of crocs. To me, they are for girls or…lady-like men. Sorry. I see nothing masculine about them, no matter how “comfy” they are. Even if they are black.

My wife follows the AR15.com forum and she picked up this jewel:

The thread was this guy at a gun store wearing PINK crocs. The guy that owned the gun store asked what everyone thought he was there for and everyone agreed that he was there to buy a glock (glocks are lame). So yeah, lo and behold the guy was there to buy a glock. Apparently he had fired his maid for stealing from him. So she tells her boyfriend who grabs some buddies and threaten to kill him if he doesn’t hire her back. So the guy decides he needs a gun.

Well Florida apparently has a 3 day waiting period so the guy had to wait. A day later the boyfriend and his buddy meet pink croc guy in his driveway and tell him to go back inside the house. He says no and they stick a gun in his face. His wife and kids are in the house so instead of going inside he bull rushes the guy with the gun, disarms him and shoots him dead. The other guy runs off.

Well, Florida still wouldn’t give him permission to go over the 3 day waiting period so the guy that owned the store lent his pistol until the waiting period was over.

So all this said, I’ll never talk shit on a guy wearing fruity shit.

mike[/quote]

Haha, I don’t talk shit to strangers about anything for this reason. However, I still have my judgements, I just keep them to myself.

Where’s the sanity here?

How long can CROX go up?

When will it dive?

Here’s what the brothers at Motley Fool think:

World’s Scariest Stock: Crocs

I honestly think crocs are cool, it’s a great idea that markets towards kids and woman. Ugg boots are hot on tall girls only! CROCS ARE RAD!!!

Truck Balls = Next redneck fad.

Truck Balls replaced (kind of) the “Git ‘R’ Dun” Calvin pissing as the most over used redneck jacked up truck accessory.

[quote]jmozaic wrote:
I honestly think crocs are cool, it’s a great idea that markets towards kids and woman. Ugg boots are hot on tall girls only! CROCS ARE RAD!!! [/quote]

I hate you.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Truck Balls = Next redneck fad.

Truck Balls replaced (kind of) the “Git ‘R’ Dun” Calvin pissing as the most over used redneck jacked up truck accessory.[/quote]

I believe they are actually called truck nuts.

[quote]jmozaic wrote:
I honestly think crocs are cool, it’s a great idea that markets towards kids and woman. Ugg boots are hot on tall girls only! CROCS ARE RAD!!! [/quote]

Thats ok. It’s ok to think crocs are cool. So when are you free? What are your interests? What’s your bra size? Oh… you’re a dude? Nevermind.

[quote]Arc_1mpuls3 wrote:
jmozaic wrote:
I honestly think crocs are cool, it’s a great idea that markets towards kids and woman. Ugg boots are hot on tall girls only! CROCS ARE RAD!!!

Thats ok. It’s ok to think crocs are cool. So when are you free? What are your interests? What’s your bra size? Oh… you’re a dude? Nevermind.[/quote]

Like i said before this site is for people who just want to be cool online. One guy says something, and everyone else joins in to agree with him. The guy that replied to me Arc_1mpuls3…is my co-worker. His bra size is a 33DD…and he frequently shops at IKEA. I like crocs, fuck you if you don’t!! Jmozaic out…

[quote]jmozaic wrote:
Like i said before this site is for people who just want to be cool online. [/quote]

Not really. I see it as a site for assholes to show their true colors, idiots to solidify their ignorance, and decent people to interact with other decent people without ego trips and share ideas, interests, and opinions.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
jmozaic wrote:
Like i said before this site is for people who just want to be cool online.

Not really. I see it as a site for assholes to show their true colors, idiots to solidify their ignorance, and decent people to interact with other decent people without ego trips and share ideas, interests, and opinions.[/quote]

Thank you Ragoo. I tried to explain that to him, but he wouldn’t have any of it. He seems to think we’re close minded sheeple. Some posters here are. But the majority are here because all the other horse shit wasnt working.