If You Think You Have It Bad...

Bulletball - YouTube

…at least you’re not this guy.

fuck poor guy, it is his fault everything in his life is fucked up but still…you gotta feel a little sympathetic towards him.

more balls than most people

thats gotta be fake.

How much money could he have spent on a table and a ball? lol

[quote]MikiB wrote:
thats gotta be fake.[/quote]

Trust me bro, I said the same exact thing…

It’s not.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

i actually think it could work with some slight modifications

not an olympic sport but definitely a game you could see at bars etc…

i see ppl playing games just as simplistic and silly as this all the time

it’s too much like air hockey

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
it’s too much like air hockey[/quote]

Exactly what I said… Also, those dudes in wheelchairs are gonna be sorry when they drop the ball on the ground… not to be mean, its just gonna be 10x a pain in the ass.

Poor bastard. I have a lot of respect for those that follow their dreams.

He’s obviously had a tough run, but has clung to his dream to no avail.
When you hear about people that risk everything then make it big, its amazing. I guess this is the other side of the coin.

Most people when confronted with utter denial like he was in that clip would become defensive and aggressive, kind of like the freaks on Idol or whatever. I thought that showed great character.

I hope he gets a break.

that’s a good show, but some of those people are delusional

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
Blaze_108 wrote:

Exactly what I said… Also, those dudes in wheelchairs are gonna be sorry when they drop the ball on the ground… not to be mean, its just gonna be 10x a pain in the ass.[/quote]

Yes, because the ground is so much further away for us guys in chairs.

I still don’t know how people deduce this shit.

[quote]4est wrote:
BluePfaltz wrote:
Blaze_108 wrote:

Exactly what I said… Also, those dudes in wheelchairs are gonna be sorry when they drop the ball on the ground… not to be mean, its just gonna be 10x a pain in the ass.

Yes, because the ground is so much further away for us guys in chairs.

I still don’t know how people deduce this shit.[/quote]

I stand corrected. The youtube commercial looked too artificial to take it seriously.

[quote]A-Dog wrote:
Poor bastard. I have a lot of respect for those that follow their dreams.

He’s obviously had a tough run, but has clung to his dream to no avail.
When you hear about people that risk everything then make it big, its amazing. I guess this is the other side of the coin.

Most people when confronted with utter denial like he was in that clip would become defensive and aggressive, kind of like the freaks on Idol or whatever. I thought that showed great character.

I hope he gets a break.[/quote]

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2007/12/18/bulletball-gets-last-laugh-on-american-inventor/

Jesus that was one of the most heart-wrenching things I’ve ever seen.

I definitely feel bad for the guy. The thing is, why did it take him 26 years to get to this point? It really doesn’t seem like that hard of a game to develop and market.

I think if he changed the ball into a puck-like object with ball bearings to slide on, shrunk the size of the board, and started marketing it as a parlor game to bars and families rather than as a “sport”, he’d be a lot more successful.

In any event, you have to admire his persistence, if not his business acumen.

MY POINT!!! … MYYY POINTTT!!!