If You Read This You're a Loser

I bench 500 raw with 1 year of training!

[quote]Vegita wrote:
AHHHHHH! OMG I am laughing so hard. I love entertaining myself, I know it’s impossible to not read it thats why it is so much fun. My next trick is going to put some dogshit in a box and cut a hole in the box. Next to the hole I’ll post a message that says DO NOT STICK YOUR HAND IN THE HOLE I"M WARNING YOU. Then I’ll set up a camera and see how many people stick thier hand in the hole and grab some dogshit!!!

V[/quote]

Excellent!

I’ve long ago accepted the fact that I’m a loser. I’m at peace with it.

wal mart

I resisted after looking at the title like 3 different times…call me 4th time loser…

[quote]sen say wrote:
I resisted after looking at the title like 3 different times…call me 4th time loser…[/quote]

It’s ok Mr Say, At least you aren’t a ture fool like Dolla Bill. But, you might want to go wash that dog poo off your hand anyways.

V

I would also like to say Prof X, I know you clicked this man, Don’t be a fairy, sign the loser confession man.

V

I’d like to change my reply to:

I didn’t mean to come in here, I was just lost…wait…that means I’m a loster…

All the cool people are doing it…

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I would also like to say Prof X, I know you clicked this man, Don’t be a fairy, sign the loser confession man.

V[/quote]

He can be a fairy if he wants, it’s almost Halloween!

Loser is the new cool.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Loser is the new cool.[/quote]

Christine, This is your third reply, You are really pushing for the champion of all losers here aren’t you.

Oh BTW I’m immune to this effect since I started the thread, Hey someone has to count all the losers.

V

I thought the thread said it I write this I’m a loser. I was all hyped up to see someone admit how much of a loser they were, only to become said loser. Oh cruel fate!

[quote]Christine wrote:
Loser is the new cool.[/quote]

Your a double loser.

Correction triple loser.

[quote]sen say wrote:

I didn’t mean to come in here, I was just lost…wait…that means I’m a loster…[/quote]

If you bang a guy in the ass by accident it still makes you gay. Sorry can’t let you off with a warning on this one.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Christine wrote:
Loser is the new cool.

Christine, This is your third reply, You are really pushing for the champion of all losers here aren’t you.

Oh BTW I’m immune to this effect since I started the thread, Hey someone has to count all the losers.

V[/quote]

I’m the original loser.

All bow before me!

[quote]Vegita wrote:
sen say wrote:

If you bang a guy in the ass by accident it still makes you gay. Sorry can’t let you off with a warning on this one.

V[/quote]

Untrue, its only gay if you like it. If you don’t like it, its not gay. Its like the zip code rule when you are dating.

OOPPS

well sign me up on the loser list.

How many of us have also participated in the I’m and idiot thread?

[quote]johnward82 wrote:
Vegita wrote:
sen say wrote:

V

Untrue, its only gay if you like it. If you don’t like it, its not gay. Its like the zip code rule when you are dating.

[/quote]

You realize that by responding to something off topic in this thread, you exposed that you too are a loser who clicked on the origional thread title, eager in anticipation of the possibilities that waited beyond. Will it be a funny Pic? Ha no probably not. Come on page load already, this is going to be awsome. I wonder if it is a funny story about a loser. damn this things is taing, oh here it… Oh what the fuck!

V

I like poo:)