T Nation

If You Ran the Teleprompter

Obama will read at least one line without thinking. He did so when he read the Irish PM’s teleprompter and thanked himself for inviting himself to the White House.

So what would YOU put in there for him to read?

“I really want to scratch my balls.”

“Michelle won’t give me any lately!”

“Hello you stupid ignorant cattle!”

Those are a few I might choose.

“Go fuck yourselves San Diego!”

We will begin bombing in five minutes.

I think that gun bans are ridiculous and i think it’s horrible that the poor cannot afford semi auto rifles. This is a fundamental right and we should make those who are at the top pay their fair share so the less advantaged in our society can also pursue their constitutional rights.

I have no idea what I’m doing, help me mommy.

“There’s an old saying in Tennessee ? I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee ? that says, fool me once, shame on ? shame on you. Fool me ? you can’t get fooled again.”

Just to hear someone else say it.

Here’s what the Teleprompter would say if Obama’s “charm & duplicity” (new campaign slogan?) didn’t get in the way.

http://www.pjtv.com/video/ZoNation/President_ZoBama_does_the_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/1580/;jsessionid=abct3vTD5gZ294RdFV-as

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Obama will read at least one line without thinking.[/quote]

Bush would have never done that.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
Here’s what the Teleprompter would say if Obama’s “charm & duplicity” (new campaign slogan?) didn’t get in the way.

http://www.pjtv.com/video/ZoNation/President_ZoBama_does_the_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/1580/;jsessionid=abct3vTD5gZ294RdFV-as [/quote]

YEAH! Zo rocks baby!

“I will provide my Birth Certificate”

“The kind of smoothness I possess is directly linked to great penile size” followed “I’ve got my 40 acres and I have no need for a mule”

“What u muthafuckin crackers gonna do now…Niggaz in the hizouse!!!”

or something equally ebonic that contains the words “crackers”, “whitebread” and “Cheddar”

Good ones, guys! Keep 'em coming!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Obama will read at least one line without thinking.

Bush would have never done that.[/quote]

He wouldn’t. You are supposing he can read.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Obama will read at least one line without thinking.

Bush would have never done that.

He wouldn’t. You are supposing he can read.[/quote]

i c wut u did thar

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Obama will read at least one line without thinking.

Bush would have never done that.

He wouldn’t. You are supposing he can read.[/quote]

Of course he can read. The Illuminati wouldn’t hire someone who couldn’t read, now would they?

Back to Obama:

“Reverend Wright made me his bitch!”

“Larry…Larry Sinclair…come back Larry!!”

[quote]Makavali wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Obama will read at least one line without thinking.

Bush would have never done that.

He wouldn’t. You are supposing he can read.

i c wut u did thar[/quote]

Hurrrr hurrrrrr, Boosh kant reed. Huurrrr huuurrrr, Boosh is stoopit. Huuurrrr hurururururrr Boosh is retartet hurrrrr hurrrrrr…

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Makavali wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Obama will read at least one line without thinking.

Bush would have never done that.

He wouldn’t. You are supposing he can read.

i c wut u did thar

Hurrrr hurrrrrr, Boosh kant reed. Huurrrr huuurrrr, Boosh is stoopit. Huuurrrr hurururururrr Boosh is retartet hurrrrr hurrrrrr…[/quote]

I myself am a non-partisan comedic opportunist. And yes I am a conservative and yes I hate Bush.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
Makavali wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Obama will read at least one line without thinking.

Bush would have never done that.

He wouldn’t. You are supposing he can read.

i c wut u did thar

Hurrrr hurrrrrr, Boosh kant reed. Huurrrr huuurrrr, Boosh is stoopit. Huuurrrr hurururururrr Boosh is retartet hurrrrr hurrrrrr…

I myself am a non-partisan comedic opportunist. And yes I am a conservative and yes I hate Bush.[/quote]

It’s just that the “Bush is an idiot” jokes are old and stale and have worn thin.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I am a conservative and yes I hate Bush.[/quote]

A gay conservative? That’s new.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
I am a conservative and yes I hate Bush.

A gay conservative? That’s new.[/quote]

Capital B = proper noun.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
I am a conservative and yes I hate Bush.

A gay conservative? That’s new.[/quote]

I see what you did there. Using your interpretation of bush, I’ll say I hate bush too. I much prefer a landing strip.