If You Had Your Pick

Which one would it be

Glad the dog threads have inspired you. What kind of dogs are those?

I bet they would all be good.

the one with the patch on its chest…right in the middle

White socks.

Yeah white socks is straight killin’ me.

They’re lab/boxers

[quote]admbaum wrote:
the one with the patch on its chest…right in the middle[/quote]

Yea the dark brown one right in the middle.

I would gladly take any of them.

I would definitely hang out for a while and get a good feel for their personalities, more importantly.

[quote]SSC wrote:

I would definitely hang out for a while and get a good feel for their personalities, more importantly.[/quote]

This, while you obviously want a dog that looks good, their demeanour is also important.

Doesn’t matter.

I’d eat all of them.

[quote]JLu wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

I would definitely hang out for a while and get a good feel for their personalities, more importantly.[/quote]

This, while you obviously want a dog that looks good, their demeanour is also important.[/quote]

x3, the calm yet curious one.

Serves me right for cruisin’ CL on my lunch break.

The one thats not eating it’s own poop?

OP, have you watched the documentary with that dude from England that lives with wolves? He has some interesting views on picking out a dog.

edit/Shaun Ellis is the guys name.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
The one thats not eating it’s own poop?

OP, have you watched the documentary with that dude from England that lives with wolves? He has some interesting views on picking out a dog.

[/quote]

So the one that eats the poop of other dogs?

Yeah I saw that one… How the females act vs the males, etc.

FTR I’m not getting any of these lil’ hombres. Some guys shop for guns, some guys shop for accessories for their cars/trucks, I shop for a pup to get for my son… And he’s still three months from being born.

[quote]JLu wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

This, while you obviously want a dog that looks good, their demeanour is also important.[/quote]

X9000

You don’t want to be stuck with the bad apple!

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

You don’t want to be stuck with the bad apple![/quote]

Thankfully no one told this to my wife

I want all of them! But the one right there in the middle would win.

I have never done any reading on the subject, but when picking out a PUPPY, how are their personalities really that different? I figure there are only 2- the scared one that either runs away or doesnt approach and then the curious one that plays around and comes up to you. It’s like 50/50 on the type of pup you are getting.

This more a statement to be corrected than anything else. Also, it only applies to “normal” pups not ones with noticeable mental/other health issues.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

You don’t want to be stuck with the bad apple![/quote]

Thankfully no one told this to my wife[/quote]

“hey-Ohhhhhhh” tip your waitress

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

I have never done any reading on the subject, but when picking out a PUPPY, how are their personalities really that different? I figure there are only 2- the scared one that either runs away or doesnt approach and then the curious one that plays around and comes up to you. It’s like 50/50 on the type of pup you are getting.

This more a statement to be corrected than anything else. Also, it only applies to “normal” pups not ones with noticeable mental/other health issues.[/quote]

Good guestion… I was hoping this would turn towards more of a “how to pick a pup” kind of thread.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

This more a statement to be corrected than anything else. Also, it only applies to “normal” pups not ones with noticeable mental/other health issues.[/quote]

Good guestion… I was hoping this would turn towards more of a “how to pick a pup” kind of thread.

[/quote]

I could sense that was the motive