If You Had to Fight a Certain World Leader...

…what would you do? I’m assuming bare hands fighting here. As skinny as he is, I’d try to kick him in the legs, then a double palm to the chin. If he did manage to grapple with me, I would apply some basic Kina Mutai (chewing through flesh, filipino art) until he was screaming like a baby.

Then, soft hearted as I am, I’d let him run crying home to ********.

Please note: this is in no way a threat against any person.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
…what would you do? I’m assuming bare hands fighting here. As skinny as he is, I’d try to kick him in the legs, then a double palm to the chin. If he did manage to grapple with me, I would apply some basic Kina Mutai (chewing through flesh, filipino art) until he was screaming like a baby.

Please note: this is in no way a threat against any person.[/quote]

By the by, do you have any suggestions on some quality vibrators and/or dildos? You know, just for my own personal use.

kthxbye

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Please note: this is in no way a threat against any person.[/quote]

By the by, do you have any suggestions on some quality vibrators and/or dildos? You know, just for my own personal use.

kthxbye[/quote]

lol

You must have a daughter.

Looks like someone really, really wanted to use the words “Kina Mutai” in a sentence today.

No warriors here, eh? All lovers?

I cannot advise any of you on buying a vibrator for your daughters, as I elected to not do that. Tell you what – since some are so fascinated – take your daughters with you and let them pick out their own. (Knowing Dustin, he’ll get an accompanying fleshlight.)

I’d slit the royal Saudi family’s fucking throats, I’d bury Ahmadinjenad up to his neck in dirt in my horseshoe pit, I’d feed Shimon Peres to my exotic goldfish, I’d fuck the shit out of Nicolas Sarkozy’s wife (Carla Bruni) while he was tied to a chair in my bombshelter, forced to watch while bleeding to death from a gunshot to the stomach, I’d relish the opportunity to slowly cut Hamid Karzai’s head off, I’d eviscerate Asif Zardari and Yousaf Gillani (Pakistan), I’d beat the shit out of Saad Hariri (Lebanon) and Ali Mohammed Mujur (Yemen) with a Louisville Slugger (in that order), I’d drown Hugo Chavez in a tub of bleach, and I’d force Felipe Calderon to perform all of my household chores with no food until he starved to death, I’d hang Kim Jong Il from his fucking big toes until he bled to death from a small incision I’d make near his femoral artery, and I’d force Hu Jintao and Wen Jiabao to fight each other to the death and then I’d smash the survivor in the face with my PC until he was dead. I think that about covers it. Forgive me if I forgot anyone.

DB, what’s your beef with China? I’m pretty much on board with the rest.

[quote]Cameron_Phillips wrote:
DB, what’s your beef with China? I’m pretty much on board with the rest.[/quote]

Who doesn’t want to see a fight to the death between ninjas?

Communist ninjas, at that.

Hide behind Michelle, Barry…ROFLMAO!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Hide behind Michelle, Barry…ROFLMAO!![/quote]

Obama is wanting to dance, while Michelle is going to kick some a@@.

Kids and their simple beliefs!

Today’s “leaders” run shit.

It’s a hydra, but without heads.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’d slit the royal Saudi family’s fucking throats, I’d bury Ahmadinjenad up to his neck in dirt in my horseshoe pit, I’d feed Shimon Peres to my exotic goldfish, I’d fuck the shit out of Nicolas Sarkozy’s wife (Carla Bruni) while he was tied to a chair in my bombshelter, forced to watch while bleeding to death from a gunshot to the stomach, I’d relish the opportunity to slowly cut Hamid Karzai’s head off, I’d eviscerate Asif Zardari and Yousaf Gillani (Pakistan), I’d beat the shit out of Saad Hariri (Lebanon) and Ali Mohammed Mujur (Yemen) with a Louisville Slugger (in that order), I’d drown Hugo Chavez in a tub of bleach, and I’d force Felipe Calderon to perform all of my household chores with no food until he starved to death, I’d hang Kim Jong Il from his fucking big toes until he bled to death from a small incision I’d make near his femoral artery, and I’d force Hu Jintao and Wen Jiabao to fight each other to the death and then I’d smash the survivor in the face with my PC until he was dead. I think that about covers it. Forgive me if I forgot anyone. [/quote]

“Forgive me…” LOL!

[quote]Cameron_Phillips wrote:
DB, what’s your beef with China? I’m pretty much on board with the rest.[/quote]

What’s my beef with China?

Besides their massive history of blatant human rights violations, besides their harvesting of the organs of Falun Gong practitioners, outright denial of horrific events like the “Great Leap Forward”, “Cultural Revolution” and the Tiananmen Square Massacre, besides everything in their country that is completely antithetical to American values I have no beef with China. I just want to see Communist ninjas go at it with each other.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

So is Barack Obama the leader you’d take on or what?

President Michele Bachelet of Chile.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

LMAO!!! awesome!!

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’d slit the royal Saudi family’s fucking throats, I’d bury Ahmadinjenad up to his neck in dirt in my horseshoe pit, I’d feed Shimon Peres to my exotic goldfish, I’d fuck the shit out of Nicolas Sarkozy’s wife (Carla Bruni) while he was tied to a chair in my bombshelter, forced to watch while bleeding to death from a gunshot to the stomach, I’d relish the opportunity to slowly cut Hamid Karzai’s head off, I’d eviscerate Asif Zardari and Yousaf Gillani (Pakistan), I’d beat the shit out of Saad Hariri (Lebanon) and Ali Mohammed Mujur (Yemen) with a Louisville Slugger (in that order), I’d drown Hugo Chavez in a tub of bleach, and I’d force Felipe Calderon to perform all of my household chores with no food until he starved to death, I’d hang Kim Jong Il from his fucking big toes until he bled to death from a small incision I’d make near his femoral artery, and I’d force Hu Jintao and Wen Jiabao to fight each other to the death and then I’d smash the survivor in the face with my PC until he was dead. I think that about covers it. Forgive me if I forgot anyone. [/quote]

hmmm . . . what about Putin?