If You Had Rampage or Thiago Mounted

haha u really trained with thiago? hes a beast. Love his style and his throat slash! haha

[quote]Gabe299 wrote:
haha u really trained with thiago? hes a beast. Love his style and his throat slash! haha[/quote]

I have a rant with him, because when he came to Sao Paulo, he didn’t have anything.

He just had his bags and the money left from the passage of the bus.
Macaco took him under his wing and give him lodge, training, food everything for free. I mean, of course he had his share of Thiago’s purse, but that’s what any team do to his athletes.
When Thiago got the UFC he just left the team and said bad things about Macaco. Of course he was pissed, because their contract was verbal, and finally when he made the jackpot he just left us.

Anyway i know you have to look out for what’s best for you, but he did said a lot of shit about Macaco. And if you check his records he didn’t fought anyone with a stellar record here at Brazil, besides Vitor Vianna. Also i never liked his pitboy attitude on training, but he does have a solid jiu jitsu game

What team is Macaco?

Macaco is from Macaco Gold Team =)

But he is not at Brazil anymore, he went to New Jersey to give classes and formed the new Macaco Gold Team over there.

Here it got spreaded to some teams.

You have the former Naja Gold Team who now is Naja Team Link Brasil
Napao have Team Link
My coach is Robson Maciel Gold Team
There are several Gold Team something spreaded through Sao Paulo, like Peso Pesado Gold Team, Rato Gold Team, etc

I decided to call my team on my fight as KaiserMetal Squad (i never liked how Gold Team sounded)

PS id go ground n pound why give either guy the chance to get out of arm bar and mount u?

ground n pound rox

that’s why the style with the highest survival rate on MMA is the wrestling.

They control where the fight will be dictated. That’s the missing link here at Brazil, we don’t have any decent Wrestling Center to train.

Can I take the deadlift bet???

and Im a little bitty guy.

HH when are you not trolling??

kmcnyc ill be your huckleberry

I’ve bet with him, because i know i can win again him.

You guys are being unfair because you know your deadlift owns mine

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
ground n pound rox

They control where the fight will be dictated. That’s the missing link here at Brazil, we don’t have any decent Wrestling Center to train.[/quote]

but training BJJ at a top camp…isnt that just as good?

Clearly Gabe299’s deadlift would own most on this board.

But If little old me at 5.6" and 38 old ass year owns yours then you need more then you would do.
or make far less noise.

Im good for a solid 450 Im pretty sure I can snatch grip what you can pull
last time I looked that was 415 on snatchgrip.

is your dead as good as your 175lb front squat?
PS you should think about talking a wee bit less.

If you need wrestling go to cuba.

[quote]Gabe299 wrote:

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
ground n pound rox

They control where the fight will be dictated. That’s the missing link here at Brazil, we don’t have any decent Wrestling Center to train.[/quote]

but training BJJ at a top camp…isnt that just as good?[/quote]

tell that to Demian Maia, now i train with him, and to be honest if he had any DECENT wrestling at least he would have brought AS to his game.

Rampage or Thiago Silva:

Rain down as many accurate strikes as I can in a short period, say ~7 seconds, while he’s shocked or at least defending then i would attempt to catch an arm, shoot my legs through his, grapevine my legs, put my hip off kilter (one side to the ground) and go for a double wrist lock. If that fails:

• I have his legs grapevined and I’m going for a toe hold
  • head and arm choke may be available
  • Super high mount, like on his fucking neck, go back to strikes

likely hood of any of that working…slim.

I’d get up and run as fuck, cause I would not be able to finish him :stuck_out_tongue:
And I don’t want to be close when he goes psycho mode on my ass :')

Kaiser and drewh are both clowns…but one of them doesn’t have a leg to stand on with questioning someone’s training experiences…because we don’t know shit about theirs.

I say let the kids have their pissin’ contest…turned water sports fantasy.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Kaiser and drewh are both clowns…but one of them doesn’t have a leg to stand on with questioning someone’s training experiences…because we don’t know shit about theirs.

I say let the kids have their pissin’ contest…turned water sports fantasy. [/quote]

Hey, at least i can prove my training experience with all these guys, i have videos of every thing i’ve ever done on the mat or ring.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

I say let the kids have their pissin’ contest…turned water sports fantasy. [/quote]

But kaiser fat boys responses are almost worth it.
cant’ waittil kaiser is back from japan.

I just love you my fans

This thread is funny.

sure is bro…