If You Had Only One Choice...

Which would be your steroid of choice? Please consider the bang for your buck(ie; least amount of side effects, greatest amount of anabolic effects,etc…)

I’ll play. (though I have no personal experience)

I’d say Test. It’s what your body already poduces and makes a man, a man.

I second that MR. Ragoo

im gonna go deca, thats my shit

Without regards to sexual function: tren.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Without regards to sexual function: tren.[/quote]

Are sexual sides of Tren comparable to Deca?

[quote]SS1sc wrote:
Which would be your steroid of choice? Please consider the bang for your buck(ie; least amount of side effects, greatest amount of anabolic effects,etc…)[/quote]

From what I have read (actual clinical use, profile, and anecdotal, with the only downside being supression), that would be large amounts of very expensive Oxandalone/Anavar…(Mind you, I have never actually tried this, but your question was hypothetical, right?/;-)…

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Schwarzenegger wrote:

Are sexual sides of Tren comparable to Deca?[/quote]

I’ve never had sexual sides with deca, possibly because the test kicked in before the deca did. That was with 1000mg test and 600mg deca. I’ve used tren acetate a couple times at 100mg/day with various amounts of test and only had sexual problems once, but I think it was more of a mood thing instead of actual erectile dysfunction. Between the tren and letrozole I got pretty depressed so I dropped everything but test after two weeks, after which I was fine in about a week.

On a side note, I have taken tren at 700mg/wk alone before (waiting for more test) and it certainly did hurt my bedroom performance. I also gained a ton of weight so I didn’t mind taking it alone.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Schwarzenegger wrote:

Are sexual sides of Tren comparable to Deca?

I’ve never had sexual sides with deca, possibly because the test kicked in before the deca did. That was with 1000mg test and 600mg deca. I’ve used tren acetate a couple times at 100mg/day with various amounts of test and only had sexual problems once, but I think it was more of a mood thing instead of actual erectile dysfunction. Between the tren and letrozole I got pretty depressed so I dropped everything but test after two weeks, after which I was fine in about a week.

On a side note, I have taken tren at 700mg/wk alone before (waiting for more test) and it certainly did hurt my bedroom performance. I also gained a ton of weight so I didn’t mind taking it alone.[/quote]

Intersting. All that I have read and heard about Tren seems like that would be one compound I’d like to try. I know it isn’t a good idea to do it your first cycle because of the number of sides reported, but the strength gains would be awesome. Tren and Test is a tempting combo.

I’d say test as long as I had an aromatase inhibitor. In regards to anavar, you can’t up the dose high enough to compare to test. And although there is no visible side effects, your lipids levels will be horrible on a high dose.

I would have said primo but you said bang for your buck.

Yes, the question is purely hypothetical:)

Interesting comments about Tren. I found Tren to be odd in that the only side I noticed was shortness of breath and sweating like a mad man. The one downside is that it’s effects are extremely short lived.

What type of Test is everyone’s favorite?

pharmacy grade test cypionate…if you have one choice and only one why in the world would you choose something other than testosterone?

Put one more down for test cypionate. There is nothing that compares to the feeling of excessive test in your system.

For me it’s toss up between test and dianabol. I like either one by itself. They both also go well with anything.

Watson test cypionate. Nothing compares!

Injectable: Testosterone Cypionate

Oral: Turinabol

Do I see a trend here? The most desirable compounds seem to be the most expensive? (Primo/Var/T-Cyp) Does this make us lot “high maintenance” AAS whores or am I missing something? (and does this mean cyp or primo are the best choice for 1st time inject cycle?)…

Test E and test Cyp are basically the same compound.

Test E is about the cheapest thing you can buy.

Because of the China situation - there is vey little real anavar on the market. Most of it is fake.