If You Had One Year to Live...

• Find one great enemy and utterly destroy them

• Find another great enemy and be totaly demolished by them

• Find a way to repay my parents for all the good and bad they’ve taught me

La’
Redsol1

Borrow as much money from as many sources as possible.
Change my name.
Hit the road.
Do dangerous and illegal things.
Run out of cash and die before the year is up.

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:
You know, the whole “live like there’s no tomorrow” line is such bullshit.

Most people live everyday in preparation for “tomorrow”.

-Training
-School
-Work
-Kicking back at home
-Sleeping
-Shopping

Those are all activities that prepare us for the future, that in some way at least, take away from today.

I think that the only peole who [i]truly[i] live like there’s no tomorrow are bums and real punk-rockers.[/quote]

It was meant to be humorous and is almost as funny as your idea that punk rockers live like there’s no tomorrow.

D

get on my bike and hit the road. keep a journal for my kids to have when I’m gone, kind of a “what would Dad do?” guide for them.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Soldierslim wrote:
You know, the whole “live like there’s no tomorrow” line is such bullshit.

Most people live everyday in preparation for “tomorrow”.

-Training
-School
-Work
-Kicking back at home
-Sleeping
-Shopping

Those are all activities that prepare us for the future, that in some way at least, take away from today.

I think that the only peole who [i]truly[i] live like there’s no tomorrow are bums and real punk-rockers.

It was meant to be humorous and is almost as funny as your idea that punk rockers live like there’s no tomorrow.

D [/quote]

Sorry to raise a dead horse but you need to work on your reading comprehension skills bro. Explain your stance on how real punkers don’t live like there’s no tomorrow.

I’d shit on rodny dangerfield.

[quote]Hannibal King wrote:
I’d shit on rodny dangerfield.[/quote]

Have some respect, dipshit. Plus, it was RodnEy Dangerfield.

Shine a laser pointer in my eye to find out whether it really makes you go blind. i’d settle that shit once and for all

I’d take Carbolin 19, Spike, and HOT-ROX concurrently.

i can ask my mom, she has terminal melanoma and has about a year to live. it’s pretty fucked up, but what can you do?

[quote]huslinbriks wrote:
Shine a laser pointer in my eye to find out whether it really makes you go blind. i’d settle that shit once and for all[/quote]

That made me laugh outloud, thanks man.

I wouldn’t change much from my current life. I would work a little less, but I wouldn’t quit my job until I had about 2 months left. There are some places I’d travel to.

I would watch more sunrises and sunsets.

I would ski the Matterhorn on live TV.

I would take a long hike at the first sight of spring, find a spot in the woods where the sun was shining through and take off my shirt, lie back, close my eyes and enjoy the contradiction of the cool breeze and the warmth of the sun on my bare skin, while listening to the birds and breathing in the smells of spring.

I would hit the game-winning HR in game 7 of the World Series, then score the winning TD in the Super Bowl just a few months later.

I would go to the symphony, opera and renowned art museums.

I would win the lottery.

I would drive a race car.

I would hire Tim McGraw and Faith Hill to sing for me and my wife and then we would have a wife-swap. (I know my wife wouldn’t mind).

I would win the Nobel Prize for Nuclear Physics, or some other field I feel like winning.

I would write a movie screen play about ancient Rome - entirely in Pig Latin.

I would become King of the World, but just for a day.

On my last night, I would say everything I have left to say to my kids. Then I would make sweet love to my wife one last time, say my prayers and go to sleep.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I would write a movie screen play about ancient Rome - entirely in Pig Latin.
[/quote]

I laughed out loud at that one.

I would fight to live with everything I have, and I wouldn’t quit until my heart stopped.