If you could.....

ARNOLD ALL THE WAY!

I want to change my answer (no offense Chris)!! I want to train with the Gang O’ Babes, if only to have every other guy in the gym wonder “How the hell did that ugly bastard do THAT!?!”. I can just hear it now: “Demo, can you spot me while I squat?”. “Uhh, sure, hang on, I’m not done spotting Heather.” “Demo, I need help with my bench…should I feel a contraction here…or HERE?” “Uhhh, okay, yeah, there. No, wait, let me feel again.” “Demo, will you be joining us in the shower? We’re too sore and tired to wash ourselves…?” Heh heh. Anyone still want to train with one of the boys?

I would want to train with Cy Willson! He’s a genius, a pimp, funny, and personally…I just think he’s dreamy:>)

If I wasn’t 750 miles away, I’d like to train once again with Michelle. Preferrably naked…hehe

Having trained with both of the Flying Berardi Brothers, and that dreamy Cy Willson, and having spent lots of time with Shugs, my answer would be Dave Tate! No seriously, do you’all know how Chris motivates his workout partners? He’s standing there sharpening one of those big 'ol Texas blades on his leather belt inbetween sets. That gets people on and off the bench pretty quickly!

Next month at the Arnold I’ll be spending some quality time with Dave Tate, though no workout will be happening, as he and Louie will be prepping their guys for the big powerlifting competition. One of my anticipated highlights was going to be another death match in the World Gym with the staff but it’ll have to wait.

why pick guys who are more advanced in the nutritional aspect when the question called for training?
:slight_smile:

Either TC or Shuggart, because those are two funny bastards and they could both keep me motivated and keep me laughing to forget the pain they’d be inflicting.

Either John Berardi or Bill Roberts would be welcome working out with the hub and I. I admire their intellect and how science-savy they are.

Reading over the posts I’m curious to know who exactly you believe to be a nutrition guy?

• Steve - Personally i believe training is everything, not just pushing the iron but also the nutritional aspect, hence my choice involving Bill Roberts and John Beradi (plus both these guys know loads about training not just there respective departments within T-mag).

Maybe Testosterone should run a comp with the winner being able to train with any staff member of their choice, i know it would only be open to guys in the states but it would still be interesting to hear that persons account of it.

• oh yeah, sorry Shugs, might have to choose the gang of babes over you man :slight_smile:

Chris.

thats a tough question. i think i would probably have to go with JMB cause he is the man. i’ve allready been to a ian king and dave tate seminar, though i would still love to train with them. any of the t-staff would be cool to train with though because they all have their own style. on a side not, i have a question for Chris Shugart or any of the other t-staff that may read this. Mufasa had said he wanted to take a trip up to the headquarters, but do you guys actually have a headquarters. i thought everyone was kind of spread out. Berardi in canada, Bill in Florida, Chris in Texas, etc… Or am i mistaken?

in the field of training-poliquin,king,davies,tate,simmons,alessi, and batcheldor
others-roberts,shugart,TC,berardi,t-vixens.

yep, chris has my vote too.

I would pick the whole staff for a squat workout at Westside. Just imagine the T that would be flowing.

Wow! This site has apparently gone the gay route. I would pick Michele T. Vixen. Why would I want to work with a guy when there are fems like Michele out there? And who said “that dreamy Cy Wilson?” Yikes! I’m off the steroid forum. At least over there they don’t fantasize about working out with some guy…or even some girl for that matter. Thee Ya Later Thweetie.