I’ve seen A TON of new posts from new people asking all sorts crazy questions. I think the overload of information in today’s world causes paralysis by overanalysis. I know this happened to me as well.
So this led me to wonder something:
- What program would you guys start with if you could start from the beginning again?
- Would you start will full body or would you start with a upper/lower and then later transition to whatever you want?
- How would you approach eating and nutrition?
- How would you fight the urge to add the whole kitchen sink to your routine based on something you read?
- What are the 3 major things you would tell yourself if you could go back in time?
Basically if you had to start over again from scratch, what are some of the major things you would do differently and wish you would have known back then?